Page Splits 1...<91011
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Cyrox
Champion
PSN: Cyrox1
#201 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah I thought about that too a while ago but I forgot about it.

I guess hs,df4,1 gives better travel and okizeme (?) but that's the question.

Have you researched what oki options are avaliable from hs,4,4 ?
It should spike I guess, so perhaps there is some sick oki and then it would totally be worth doing if you know you cant reach a wall.
Signature "If you are fucking playing this game, don't play to be the bitch. Play to be the best in the fucking world." -FilthyRich
.Dopple.
Legend
PSN: Is for RPGs
XBL: vV kRUNch Vv
#202 “Quote” Edit Post
I think they're left to far away after the spike. Quickstand just negates any oki...
Signature
Yea... I kinda like stances
Subs: The Character Select Screen
Spike those F***s and dooo tha Oki Dokie
keela
War Lord
#203 “Quote” Edit Post
AHA! A couple pages back I was asking about how the 2,2~1 combos...

...well, over on ATP there was a SIDETURN combo movie showing 2,2~1 connecting from pretty far to the side/back! DUUUH! 2,2~1 seems to combo from side/back apparently - just not from straight on.
Signature oh....hey...... that's a both punch break.

IM GETTING BLOWED IN THE FACE WITH TONS OF GAY SHIT.!!!!! <-- from the one and only Elbowkilla aka Davy Crockett aka Dirty Mexican.

" I want to drink it on drugs now" <-- Vicky B's
onaqui
7th Dan
PSN: onaqui
#204 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by The Game
ch ws+2 ewgf d+1, cd4,4,1 = 70 (all)
ch ws+2 ssr f+3, ewgf d+1 b! cd+4,4,1 77 (normals and bigs)
ch ws+2, ssr ewgf x2, d+1 b! cd+4,4,1 80 (normals and bigs)

If someone finds doing ewgf's difficult you could do a more consistent 70dmg juggle from ch ws2.

ch ws+2, ssr, cd4n4, d+1 B! cd 441 = 70.

Other than that, if you don't want to go ewgf in regular juggles (you will have to do a deeper CD after B! though) do this:

launch, df+1, b+2,1, d+1, B!, cd (deep) 441, =72dmg on ewgf (or wgf) and 75dmg on ff+2.

Easy staples, probably alot more consistent until you're able to EWGF properly.
tekkendaily
7th Dan
#205 “Quote” Edit Post
Greetings. I main Jin but I want to learn Heihachi. Why is this thread so quiet?
VargasTheSick
Tekken God
PSN: VargasTheSick
#206 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by tekkendaily
Greetings. I main Jin but I want to learn Heihachi. Why is this thread so quiet?

Heihachi is not the best character in the game ( not even close ), and online he has severe dis-advantages. No one mains him because he is an advanced player to use with little to no trade-off for mastering him.

Last edited by VargasTheSick on Sep 11th, 2011 at 06:41

Signature " Come back when you've learned how to fight. "
tekkendaily
7th Dan
#207 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by VargasTheSick
Heihachi is not the best character in the game ( not even close ), and online he has severe dis-advantages. No one mains him because he is an advanced player to use with little to no trade-off for mastering him.

Yeah I figured. Sad to say. Is Heihachi mediocre like Jin? Mind if I ask? Mastering Jin really pays off. I want to see Heihachi for myself. Im the kind of player who plays a character because He/She is my favorite not because that character is High,Mid, or Low tier.
Aurongroove
Shihan
PSN: jfgtp
#208 “Quote” Edit Post
I felt sorry for the old fart so I decided to put a little love into learning him.

He actually is AMAZING fun, I love the guessing games and the rock hard Oki.

Anyways I had some tinkering round for some fun combos and I though I'd throw this one up. I actually hit a guy with this online. it works in open stages or else from roughly the middle of large stages.

(close range) d3+4 ... 2, f1+2, (B!) df3,2,2(miss),4,4,1,4,1(w!),2(w!),4.

the least damage this does is 111 (no W!'s, no CH, shortest charge time) and the most, without rage is 172 (full charge, CH, 3 wall hits)

with rage it is a death combo.

There are more damaging combos from d3+4 ... 2, but seeing as this is the only launch/bind I've found that makes the entire 10 hit (except the hit that's supposed to miss) hit, it's like a wasted opportunity if you clonk a guy with it. It's a supremely luxurious insult, a unblockable, a bind, a 10 hit. It also seems to work on most hit boxes, but heihatchi himself and weirdos like lily seem a little harder to time, and I havn't looked at the bears.

back to more serious business, Online(when not playing total plebs) I was using
CD 4, n, 4,4 to train to block mid for combos starting from
CD 4, 4, n, 4 (then onward to B! and ender of your choice).
Signature I'm hilarious!
bloodashes
4th Dan
PSN: Roachthedon
#209 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by VargasTheSick

I main him. I'll be back soon
Signature my old name is raven lord for all great players ive met at tounaments or played in casuals my info got lost so i'll be going by this name from now on
hit me up on psn:roachthedon or bloodashes_tn
Klyde
Warrior
#210 “Quote” Edit Post
Just wanted to post a Hei on Azazel combo
Ewgf, dewgf x 4, d+1 (b!) 1,b+2,4
9 hit juggle. I think the only damage which could top this is
Ewgf, Otgf, dewgfX3, d+1 (b!) 1,b+2,4