Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Laughing Man
Don't worry be happy
PSN: SrSonriente
#61 “Quote” Edit Post
Tekken

Lei (There is no one comparable to him)

Asuka (>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jun. Harder, faster, stronger, equally fluid and NOT DULL)

Kunimitsu (I like Yoshi a lot, but he has become a stapple on all Namco related games, so I think Kuni deserves an oportunity)

Alex (My first tekken character, and way more interesting than roger. I want to see claws and bites)

Xiaoyu (There is no one comparable to her)

SF

Oro
Q
Twelve
Ibuki
Diana

The first 4 are the only SF char I really like. Diana would be interesting to see as a response to Eddy/Christie capoeira.
Jinpachi Rules
1st Dan
#62 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Laughing Man
Tekken

Lei (There is no one comparable to him)

Asuka (>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jun. Harder, faster, stronger, equally fluid and NOT DULL)

Kunimitsu (I like Yoshi a lot, but he has become a stapple on all Namco related games, so I think Kuni deserves an oportunity)

Alex (My first tekken character, and way more interesting than roger. I want to see claws and bites)

Xiaoyu (There is no one comparable to her)

SF

Oro
Q
Twelve
Ibuki
Diana

The first 4 are the only SF char I really like. Diana would be interesting to see as a response to Eddy/Christie capoeira.

Diana?! Who the hell is Diana?! Don't you mean Elena?!
stillmatic
7th Dan
#63 “Quote” Edit Post
Why do people like Asuka, Jun and Lili so much? im seeing it everywhere lately. I mean you get to choose from 55 characters! and you pick one of these 3? or worse all 3 of them. I bet thats what actually happens since most Asuka players automatically like Lili too cause omg theyre rivals in the story! and thats so cute!! same thing the other way. And Asuka/Jun I dont have to explain. Or is it actually that they like female videogame characters that much?

Or voting for Jin and Kazuya like theyre not gonna be in.

This is not Tekken 7, see it more as a bonus game cause not even half of all those characters are gonna be in TxSF so why not vote for the epic and more interesting characters? where's the love for Ogre, Lei, Raven, Unknown etc? I know Ogre and Raven are in SFxT but cmon thats a Streetfighter game.

You're free to choose who you want but im sure you understand what im saying here.

Last edited by stillmatic on Mar 15th, 2012 at 10:40

Jinpachi Rules
1st Dan
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
I was checking on the results of the voting poll and noticed something!

Angel
True Ogre
Prototype Jack
Gun Jack
Roger
Miharu Hirano

All of them are missing! I don't care much about the last 5 to be honest, but I would like to have Angel on the game alongside Devil Jin or Devil.

Someone should tweet Harada and ask him why she isn't (and the rest if you're interested) in the voting poll. There is a note on facebook saying if any character is missing to tweet Harada.

Also Lee and Mike Haggar from Street Fighter are also missing.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#65 “Quote” Edit Post
Why is Anna that high in the poll. Urrrgh
Signature "I Still haven't forgiven myself for the Mona business, but i knew that was just grief".
Max Payne.
Pooh Hardy
Iron Fist God
PSN: poohhardy
XBL: eww no way
#66 “Quote” Edit Post
on the very bottom of the resuls page it says

"Note : The outcome of this poll does not guarantee or determine which characters will be implemented in the game. If you have any other suggestions regarding the character lineup please make sure to send a message to TEKKEN Director, Katsuhiro Harada, via twitter @Harada_TEKKEN."
take that in mind when you vote for someone like akuma or ryu or jin or kazuya
Signature : Why does everyone think me and lili will make a good couple?
: Because you would
: Nahh she's a lesbian, you guys should know that im into Xiaoyu
: Wait what?
jrtien
Iron Fist God
PSN: josh_bigboss
#67 “Quote” Edit Post
I am not worried about the Tekken characters that they put in. I am sure Harada will make good choices. I mean think of the staple characters that wouldn't ever not be in Tekken...

As for Street Fighter. I do think Karin would be a good match for Tekken, but I don't play as her so I don't care. I want Sodom and Zangief. They can be implemented, and I know most of the Shotokan guys are guaranteed, so I don't break a sweat thinking about them.
Balrog could be a fun addition to the game and I also like Cammy. But my top Street Fighter pick is Sodom. I think his wrestling moves and fighting style would fit very well.