Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Fighting Game Panel
MarkMan
SDTEKKEN.COM
PSN: MarkManSDT
XBL: MarkManSDT
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
In or around the Columbus, Ohio area? Make sure you check out the MLG Pro Circuit Winter Championships THIS weekend to support the fighting game community and try out TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2!
MarkMan
SDTEKKEN.COM
PSN: MarkManSDT
XBL: MarkManSDT
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 will be playable at the MLG Pro Circuit Winter Championships in Columbus, Ohio from Friday the 23rd until the conclusion of the event on Sunday the 25th.

The TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 station will be playable at the Mad Catz booth. While you're there, make sure you say "hello" to Namco Bandai Games Community Manager and TEKKEN Project Team member, Rich "FilthieRich" Bantegui! Also in attendance will be Mad Catz's Product Manager and Community/Sponsorship Manager, Mark "MarkMan" Julio. Both are long time members and leaders of the TEKKEN community. They'll be on hand to answer any and all questions regarding the event and TTT2!

For more information on the event, please visit: http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/competitions/30
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
PSN: DancesWithNoobs
XBL: DancesWithNoobs
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Nice to know they listened to my constant banter about looking into hosting a TTT test location (albeit, obviously later than what could be called a "test"). I was telling them to do this the entirety of last season.

Also, guys, SUPPORT MLG this time for bringing fighters this deep this season. This IS a test run, if it doesn't go well, they will NOT be trying it again. If it goes well, TTT2 will be added as soon as it touches consoles. Don't make the same mistake again.

Last edited by Dilly on Mar 20th, 2012 at 11:02

Signature Need the hook-up on cable service? Get at me.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=124372
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Another location test?

I want MLG to have a new tournament season of Tekken, so I am all for whatever it takes.
DEATH&#63722;
A Non-Bender
PSN: dropkick_br
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Question: Will this be TTT2: Ultimate or just regular TTT2?
Signature : Steve, you will not go and hang out to those joke characters Paul and Law anymore.
: Mom! Since I joined this tourney I didn't have a chance to have friends!
: I'm telling you. Don't hang out with them anymore and that's FINAL!
*Steve looks sad*
: Steve, Look at your auntie, she's a joke. Do you want to be like her?
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
PSN: DancesWithNoobs
XBL: DancesWithNoobs
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by forest16
Another location test?

I want MLG to have a new tournament season of Tekken, so I am all for whatever it takes.

I'm almost positive tekken will be brought back. You guys seriously have no idea how much I pushed for the game to be brought back last year but MLG just had far too sore of a taste in their mouth about fighters from 2010. Between people in the smash community throwing matches because they knew their friend could beat the guy in grand finals, and Tekken's abysmal 80 man bracket with over 10k on the line just for first place, who could blame them for removing it?

If MLG sees that people WILL support them if they bring in the fighting games, they WILL bring back Tekken when TTT2 comes out. If you play any of the fighters on the list competitively, do your best to make it out here.
Signature Need the hook-up on cable service? Get at me.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=124372
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Dilly
80 man bracket with over 10k on the line just for first place
Ouch. It seemed like it was always the sponsored people in the semi-finals. I just like listenting to Rip shout out stuff, lol. "Oh MY God, this is going into the FINAL, FINAL ROUND!" while I eat cheetos. Whenever Bob did uf+1+2,1+2, Rip would yell, "Crackerjack!!" and my mouth would water for cheetos.

Stream: http://www.gamespot.com/features/mk...onship-6367393/

Last edited by forest16 on Mar 24th, 2012 at 08:37

Lovely Ly
Tekken God
PSN: EVIL_SCRUB