Page Splits <12
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
LAWZ-Mike
Fujin
PSN: LAWZ-Mike
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
The more content the better. would get hype to see Qudans vs Nin/Knee.
Signature OHH SHIT, LAWZ-MIKE!!
GrandKitaro777
"Ra"
PSN: GrandKintaro777
XBL: Passing the Salt
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by LAWZ-Mike

Qudans not that strong to solo Nin and Knee.
Signature Zafina, Steve, Kazuya

d3c0d3d
Expert
PSN: Dec0de022
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
wait, I thought they changed the color of the health bar to green?
Signature TTT2 Arcade name: Decode
jadensoral
Destroyer
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
They'll never be able to totally balance 1 v 2

It's too different to ever be fair, they should jut leave it in for fun. Leave 2 v 2 for tournaments
MJJ90
Champion
PSN: KryptDaNight
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
I think alot of you are looking at this as a competitive stand point, do you honestly think their going to use this setup at tournaments, i really doubt.Namco is looking at sales for when it releases on console as well. Not everyone wants to be a tekken tourny player, they need to put things in for the casual game as well. People who just play at home with their friends and family. I mean really you should be glad namco is even making this dam game.
Signature WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Rip
Level Up Your Game
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by MJJ90
I think alot of you are looking at this as a competitive stand point, do you honestly think their going to use this setup at tournaments, i really doubt.Namco is looking at sales for when it releases on console as well. Not everyone wants to be a tekken tourny player, they need to put things in for the casual game as well. People who just play at home with their friends and family. I mean really you should be glad namco is even making this dam game.

This would make a lot of sense if it were a separate mode in the console release, however they are building it into the CORE game and rebalancing the ENTIRE game because of its addition. Some characters will probably benefit more having a tag partner while others may be stronger going solo.

I think the 2v2, 2v1, 1v1 options are great additions that will make the game more fun and make TOURNAMENTS more interesting for players and spectators. Namco just has to get the balance right
Signature DSS~ WHAAAAAA!!! Too buff, too swoll. Phoenix too strong.
JUUUUUUUUNKKKKYAAAAAAAARDDD!!!
levelupyourgame.com | LEVEL UP YOUR GAME | Tekken - Throw Break Trainer - by Rip | LUYG APP for iPhone & for Android
MJJ90
Champion
PSN: KryptDaNight
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Rip
This would make a lot of sense if it were a separate mode in the console release, however they are building it into the CORE game and rebalancing the ENTIRE game because of its addition. Some characters will probably benefit more having a tag partner while others may be stronger going solo.

I think the 2v2, 2v1, 1v1 options are great additions that will make the game more fun and make TOURNAMENTS more interesting for players and spectators. Namco just has to get the balance right

O well nonetheless i think it will still be fun ,and add on to the ttt2 experience so I say bring it on WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Signature WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
3L1
PSN: TKM_3L1
XBL: Threeli
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
It seemed like it would be a fun party mode but part of the core gameplay? weird, wait and see I guess.

unsafe tagging against solo paul will not be a good idea...
PhYcE
1st Dan
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
I think it looks great. I'm very happy that they have included 1 v 2. They will get the balancing figured out by the time it hits for consoles. I am also very excited to have the option of 4 players in a 2 on 2 match. TT2 is going to be amazing!!!
Signature Life is Good!
janice_heart
Kyu
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Other TTT2U Gameplay Videos:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzY0NTU3ODg0.html Jinpachi/Feng vs. Bruce/Paul
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzY0NTU5NTAw.html Ganryu/Jinpachi vs. Paul
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzY0NTYxOTMy.html Jinpachi/Feng vs. Paul

Source: http://www.gaforum.org/archive/inde...205442-p-2.html
Originally quoted from: "Zheng Yang: it's TTT2U-playble-DEMO ,3.15 Guangzhou of China"
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by janice_heart
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzY0NTU5NTAw.html Ganryu/Jinpachi vs. Paul
Oh, my, God. Fail.
Rip
Level Up Your Game
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature DSS~ WHAAAAAA!!! Too buff, too swoll. Phoenix too strong.
JUUUUUUUUNKKKKYAAAAAAAARDDD!!!
levelupyourgame.com | LEVEL UP YOUR GAME | Tekken - Throw Break Trainer - by Rip | LUYG APP for iPhone & for Android
lexmark
4th Dan
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by LAWZ-Mike

Not for the arcade imo, the console version would have at least had 1vs1 and they could have just left it as that. Now people aren't going to be using tag all that much if using a single character is better. Maybe pair play will be popular enough so that there's still some good tag matches.