Tekken Tag Tournament 2 in London this Saturday!!!

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Fighting Game Panel
Joukisan
Kyu
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
I know this is short notice, but the official UK + European Finals of SoulCalibur, has just confirmed that they will have arcade machines of Tekken Tag 2 present and playable!!! Come down and enjoy another playable preview of the game, ahead of this year's console release! Entry is free AND we'll also be playing host to the UK and EU SoulCalibur tournament. Register your interest at the link below and hopefully see you all there :-)

http://soulcalibur-impact.namcoband...inal-and-party/

Address:

St Stephen’s Rosslyn Hill
Pond Street,
Hampstead,
London NW3 2PP
FaYd
War Lord
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
I will be at the event all the way from Australia. I will be competing in SCV but Tekken is actually my main game. I hope I can make the final cut for the tourney. Would love to get some games against UK and the rest of Europe.
Signature Perpetual Ascension
The Chef
Dead Man Inc.
PSN: thechef14
XBL: chefness
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by FaYd
I will be at the event all the way from Australia. I will be competing in SCV but Tekken is actually my main game. I hope I can make the final cut for the tourney. Would love to get some games against UK and the rest of Europe.

I'll be there too (since I can't make Damagermany this weekend), should be good!

Look forward to seeing you there, and hope you enjoy London!! Check your PM, I'll give you my contact details in case you need any directions etc.
The Chef
Dead Man Inc.
PSN: thechef14
XBL: chefness
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
It was nice to have you over FaYD, hope you enjoyed your stay!!

And give my regards to the rest of the Australian crew!!