Page Splits 1...<131415
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
redflash555
Sage
#281 “Quote” Edit Post
a lot of questions
1) does d,df,f+2(launch), WR+1, df+3, ff+1, d,df+1spn 1+2B! and so on, not hit small characters like ling or nina? the df+3 doesn't connect,i haven't tried in practice though! but is there a different timing to it or do we go in deeper, or if it doesn't what hits to continue the juggle WR+1? something staple please.
2)can the WR+1 juggle be pulled off after df+2,1 because WR+1 hits.
3)Is there a better juggle in uf+4,3 than this: uf+4,3(launch),4, f+3~1,ff+1,d,df+1spn 1+2B! and so on,this is what i use, its 75 damage if you end it with WR+1 and i did not count the sliding 4 after,75 shown damage,is there something bigger and on the same difficulty level like not ver ydifficult and can be done with practice.
4) what are good after juggle strats for julia,if your ender is WR+1 and sliding 4?
5)what is julia's most damaging wall hit? it should be staple and hit all characters even smalls like ling! i want all wall hits,high wall,low wall, and upclose before B! and post B!
If anyone can answer please do. thank you, thats all.
redflash555
Sage
#282 “Quote” Edit Post
and can this particular juggle be done on every one and consistently,i accidentally did it today at the arcade and it hit,it wasn't a roll or a catch. ws 3, dash 4~2,ff+1 and so on, does the ff+1 hit consistently and all players even smalls,though it must be difficult!
redflash555
Sage
#283 “Quote” Edit Post
okay last question,what can be used to juggle after a ff+1, (4) counter hit the? character goes really far. i think i have followed with a dash d,df+1 but i am not sure if its techrollable or not. so help anyone!
lilleboff
the daoug
PSN: lilleboff
#284 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm not good with Julia so unfortunately you'll have to accept my subpar attempts at answers. In advance I apologize for inaccuracies.

1) It hits on all characters, the iWR+1 to dash d/f+3 timing is pretty strict though. An easier staple is qcf+2, f+3,1, d/f+3 etc

2) No, I don't think so.

3) No idea, but if there is it's gonna be either very inconsistent or incredibly hard. I just use the more simple u/f+4,3, 4 into two shotguns.

4) After iWR+1 you can mixup a ground hitting move, like f,f+2 with d/f+3. If they try to get up or roll to avoid the f,f+2 or other ground hitting move, d/f+3 will pick them up for a full juggle. If they stay grounded f,f+2 will hit. Running slide is for guaranteed damage.

5) Basically the most damaging ender that hits all characters is B!, SSL, 1, 1+2,4,b,f+1+2. If you're not close enough to the character to do the SSL, 1 (due to axis or something), just dash and do 1+2,4,b,f+1+2.
If you get a high wall splat you can get something like WR+1 or f+3,1 before you B! at the wall. It's the same post B! really, the most damaging will always be 1+2,4,b,f+1+2 and depending on the height of the W! you can get something before, like a WR+1, f+3,1, 4, 1 or whatever.

6) That combo only hits off axis to the left or by the wall. It also hits all characters, but IMO it's pretty damned hard.

7) I assume you mean CH (f,f+1),4. Dash d,d/f+1 does indeed combo, and it's not very difficult.
Signature It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as me
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#285 “Quote” Edit Post
a lot of questions
1) QCF2 WR1 [dash] d/f+3 is completely staple and works on everyone including Ling. You're just going to have to practice it on here and make it staple. The timing is a little more strict but if you get it down on her you won't miss on anyone else.

2)Yes, it can. BUT you cannot pick up with d/f+3. You're going to have to run up and pick up with 4{2] ff+1. You end up losing damage instead of just doing f+3~1 ff+1 stuff.

3) I'm not exactly sure on this one either. I'd have to go sit in practice mode for a few minutes.

4) after a B! WR1 you can dash up and ff+2 or dash up and try and float since the only way to avoid the ff+2 is to back roll

5)Small/Normal W! b+1 B! SSL 1 1+2,4,b,f+1+2

6) WS3 [dash] 4[2] ff+1 works on everyone but it's just difficult.

7) CH [ff+1]4 [dash] d,d/f+1,4,1 works on everyone and it not too too bad to make it stapleable.

I have a question for you now. How good is your *on crouching opp* d/f+1 ff+3? If you plan on playing Julia that should be something that you have ready to ALWAYS use.
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
redflash555
Sage
#286 “Quote” Edit Post
df+1 i my favorite move to use in setups when poking at close range and even otherwise when trying to annoy the other player. and if i have set it up i connect a ff+3 almost all the time. i only miss it if it happens unexpectedly or if it happens due to some mistake or i always get it. the only difference is i don't use ff+1 to start,i use shotgun. just because i find it more comfortable and i like shotgun.
redflash555
Sage
#287 “Quote” Edit Post
and i still haven't got the ff+(1),4 ch juggle down,i am not able to react in time,because i rarely use it,its a very once in a while used trap. Like once in 3 or 4 matches. or you get killed.
MAC404
Dragon Lord
PSN: Drum-EFX
XBL: OLD PSN: drummamac
#288 “Quote” Edit Post
Have been trying to complete this combo for about 2 he's with zero success.

df2,1 f+3~1 df+3 ff+1 d,df+1 ,3 , 1+2 B! dash MC

cant seem to connect with the B!... any tips anyone??
Signature Asuka of the western hemisphere

"its not that I'm so good, its the fact that the rest of you muthafukas is so bad!"

|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#289 “Quote” Edit Post
do d,d/f+1,4,1
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
MAC404
Dragon Lord
#290 “Quote” Edit Post
@Galen.. yea my mistake... your notation is the one I've been doing all along with no success.... I can't seem to figure out where my timing is off though... maybe somewhere between ff1, d/f1,4, into b1, but the bound always misses.. fyi its my first time ever using Julia so kinda bear with me lol

Here's the full combo

df2,1 f+3~1 df+3 ff+1 d,df+1 ,4 , b+1 B! d,df+1, 2

Last edited by MAC404 on Apr 17th, 2012 at 14:15

"its not that I'm so good, its the fact that the rest of you muthafukas is so bad!"

Kev!n
Iron Fist God
#291 “Quote” Edit Post
df2,1 f+3~1 df+3 ff+1 d,df+1 ,4 ,1+2 B! d,df+1, 2

Corrected.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#292 “Quote” Edit Post
Eh, I mean to say just change the d,d/f+1,3,1+2 to d,d/f+1,4,1+2.

b+1 and Roll 1+2 will B! the same way. BUT with this combo I'm pretty sure you have to roll right.
MAC404
Dragon Lord
#293 “Quote” Edit Post
@Galen
@Kevin

Got it thanks... ill be back

|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#294 “Quote” Edit Post

Of course man.