Thanks.
Signature We've got the winner!

We've got the winner - video!
KazuyaIX
Warrior
PSN: Rosenrot_
XBL: babylon5minbari
#442 “Quote” Edit Post
I realise I am not a player of your caliber, but I figured I should help with what I can

Not much I feel I can say overall that your bad in this or that, so I think I'll just find certain times and such where I disagree with your moves

At 2:55 you blocked Ninas second hit on d+3. d-4 even though the second hit only yields like 8-10 extra damage or something and is - on hit I think. At 4:39 he hits you with a d+3,2 he probably did that since you blocked the first time the second low hit.

at 1:56 you can punish his WS1,1+2 with 2,3 wich is 30 dmg. But I think you did more damage
with jab then throw, and if he can't break it its more damage afterall :p

6:33, df+1,2,3 can be punished with 2,3.

I think df+ 1,2 then f+2+3 do a little less damage than df+ 3,2 then f+2+3 at the wall. I see you did df+3,2 sometimes and other times df+1,2.

Not much I else I can say, I actually think I learned a thing or two from watching your video
Good luck in WCG.
Signature Web programming is fun!
Nevan(PL)
Berserker
#443 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks a many for that. It was a strange experience to play on XBOX360 though... I'm not too sure how to put this, but it was something odd about moving around the arena, dashing and punishing.

As for df+1,2 f+2+3 on the wall it's that df+3,2 f+2+3 is not consistent at certain angles. I just wanted guaranteed dmg and certainly not him getting up after a whiff in a wall combo.

I'll take a note of your hints in punishing.

I do appreciate your comments. Can you please also look at those:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4KvWCu9IVo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCy3brXN914

Nevan(PL)
Berserker
#444 “Quote” Edit Post
Apologies for double post.

I didn't win the qualifications for WCG but I can give you this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjCJPIrdptM

|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#445 “Quote” Edit Post
Good stuff Nevan. Bati was being silly with 1+2... He was just allowing himself to get murdered with it. Ohh well! LOL
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
KazuyaIX
Warrior
PSN: Rosenrot_
XBL: babylon5minbari
#446 “Quote” Edit Post
@Nevan, I'm sorry I didn't comment on your other Zafina matches, I don't know anything about Zafina unfortunately.
Signature Web programming is fun!
Nevan(PL)
Berserker
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#448 “Quote” Edit Post
As always... good stuff Nevan. Why the fuck would he try d/f+3 again?!?! He got lucky with a high crush the first time (and you weren't going high often) so why the fuck would he try it again!? LOL
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
GravityD5
7th Dan
#449 “Quote” Edit Post
wow the zafina was so good.
Thriller3194
Shihan
PSN: Mr-Taxi-
#450 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...v=_2Q6EfHKsxY#!

I was lurking through a korean Tekken Forum, and found this video. Interesting setups? However, I'm not sure of what oki this Anna player was trying to set up for with post B! d/b+2, FC f+2
Interesting none the less.
Signature "You play gimmicky as fuck" - Fighting GM
"People just like to cry gimmicks when they cant win as much as they'd like." - Anakin
"Some people would describe your playstyle as gimmicky. Some would call it fearless. I call it not giving a fuck." - Millionz
‎"He talks a fair share about dodging Anna; he obviously doesn't know shit about how to dodge a Taxi" Juggle-Sama -
Killiams
2nd Dan
PSN: AikidoTekkenite
XBL: AikidoTekkenite
#451 “Quote” Edit Post
Nina/Anna CMV
JeanetteCroft
6th Dan
#452 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey, nice videos, guys
Anna is really great character
shaXx213
Warrior
PSN: Inspectah_FRAME
#453 “Quote” Edit Post
@ killiams very nice combos !
Signature http://www.youtube.com/user/daJOINT213
Mr. Taxi
GGPOGFYKTHX"BI"
#454 “Quote” Edit Post
T6BR - Mr. Taxi Takes You for a Ride

It's mostly a compilation of various oki setups, most of which I discovered.

If you don't think these setups will work in a real life match against "players who know how to get up properly," than you're sadly mistaken and underestimating my setups and/or overestimating the competition.

Also, I probably should have labeled them as "tech trap," "roll back catch," or whatever, but I think it's fine and I'm lazy.

^_^

Tell me what you think
Signature "oh yeh, what the fuck is technically? technically u won? techinically, you are the world best. just go to korea then technically destroy every shitty korean players. you are technically the best." - SeGi Hong

""He's really mean when you get to know him and has nothing going on in his life except Tekken"" - Cuddle Core

My Anna Oki Video
QuarterHungaryn
Virtuoso
PSN: QuarterHungarian
#455 “Quote” Edit Post
Wow, great stuff, I loved the B! df+3 1 ~b CAT 4 tech roll thing, looked amazing. I'll definitely be using some of this stuff, thanks so much. I never knew she had so many possibilities off ff+2 df+4
Signature /

"Africa, where food is scarce. Africa, where people are thin. Balumbo Shamanaka, Balumbo Shamanaka."
Asianskyblue
Virtuoso
#456 “Quote” Edit Post
Wow, wicked stuff man, Mr. Taxi
You made Anna look so powerful again. Never knew she had so many possibilities. I have watched the vid 5-6 times & am still in awe...those b+3 auto low-crush setups were amazing. Maybe i'm a liitle noobish for that stuff but i never knew it can be used in the heat of the battle. Thanx a lot, there are so many things to learn from it. It was a pleasure to watch.
Signature Bryan is a dog... & a dogface is a big bully.

Big daddy is comin to kick your ......
JeanetteCroft
6th Dan
#457 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey, Taxi! Really good video, like it! Great rhytm, great video, and your Anna's customization is great too. I like yellow on her and purple. But your fight strategy is perfect! Really good work!

Go on!
Mr. Taxi
GGPOGFYKTHX"BI"
#458 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks guy ^_^

One day my Anna oki setups will be on the level of Sodam's ling
Signature "oh yeh, what the fuck is technically? technically u won? techinically, you are the world best. just go to korea then technically destroy every shitty korean players. you are technically the best." - SeGi Hong

""He's really mean when you get to know him and has nothing going on in his life except Tekken"" - Cuddle Core

My Anna Oki Video
Mr. Taxi
GGPOGFYKTHX"BI"
#459 “Quote” Edit Post
Yay. 200won complimented me on my video ^_^

He told me that I should use 66LKRK4LK AP for her back combo

sadly, I don't know korean notations. I wish someone could enlighten me

My Anna Oki Video
Not_Available
Master
PSN: Mc_T-W-A-T-T
#460 “Quote” Edit Post
He told me that I should use 66LKRK4LK AP for her back combo

ff+3,4,b+3 and then... ??