Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Fighting Game Panel
IRON LOBSTER
Sansau
#101 “Quote” Edit Post
sick combo!

(Uncle)Kazuya/Asuka

EWGF_TP_ws2_DVK df1,2~5 (standing TP) into any Asuka staple into w! + wall combo = death to red life
Signature Changs of Ireland...Twice.
ImNoLazyKid5
1st Dan
#102 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ashinomori
combo tested out (jun/asuka pair):
f2~5, db4,3~5, d2B!~5[red], b2,4,3, [red]WR3, f2
note:
need to be instant on the WR3 for the f2 to connect. if your timing's off, your opp will be able to tech roll the f2.

Never used the pair yet even if its a little popular in some arcades... But I never thought of ending it with wr3,f2 hehehe... Bet this juggle is wall friendly... I might try it out when I use that pair... Thanks ashinomori...
Signature Im not lazy... Really? Just Inactive... I guess ^^
: I'll do my best so you can't steal Jin away from me!
: Huh? Why will I do that? He's my cousin for crying out loud!
Xiao-Asuka FTW!
ImNoLazyKid5
1st Dan
#103 “Quote” Edit Post
Double post again... Sorry... Post above is what I really want to "only" post ^^
Xiao-Asuka FTW!
DivineFist18411
5th Dan
PSN: ThaOne18411
XBL: DivineFist18411
#104 “Quote” Edit Post
Lots of great stuff here.

I keep wondering if Asuka's f+2 could be put into a combo before the bound/TA with any other character, since you can tag out with it.

For example, have Asuka do df+2, f+2 (tag out), then maybe maybe have Jun come in and either bound and TA Asuka back in or just have Jun finish the combo outright....just an idea.
pIchu
#105 “Quote” Edit Post
DivineFist18411
That's what d/b+4,3 is good for

f+2 wouldn't be too bad an idea if it pushed the opponent up instead of up and away. I like what you're thinking though
ImNoLazyKid5
1st Dan
#106 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DivineFist18411
I keep wondering if Asuka's f+2 could be put into a combo before the bound/TA with any other character, since you can tag out with it.
For example, have Asuka do df+2, f+2 (tag out), then maybe maybe have Jun come in and either bound and TA Asuka back in or just have Jun finish the combo outright....just an idea.

Yes, you can use f+2 the way you said, in which you tag out and have your tag partner (In this case, Jun) finish it or execute a TA to let Asuka execute the ender. Some, actually use f+2 + tag-out as combo launcher, tho I don't use it personally. For your example, (df+2, f+2) it seem a good idea, but since I haven't tested it, it might, like pIchu suggested/said, get pushed away. In that case you'll have to find a good follow-up with Jun. Something that may require dashing and a good pick-up. So its a lot easier if it goes up.

Nevertheless, I agree with pIchu for liking what your thinking. Some good things happen when you think out of the box and we may never know.
Xiao-Asuka FTW!
relacjack
6th Dan
#107 “Quote” Edit Post
Any Lars/asuka player here? Can any kind souls what shd be wall combos for them? Eg. Wall bound! TA Lars: 1+2b f+4,1,2,1 asuka shd end with ?? And also Wall bound! TA Asuka:?? Lars f+4,1,2,1
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#108 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by relacjack
Any Lars/asuka player here? Can any kind souls what shd be wall combos for them? Eg. Wall bound! TA Lars: 1+2b f+4,1,2,1 asuka shd end with ?? And also Wall bound! TA Asuka:?? Lars f+4,1,2,1

Lars WB!, Asuka b+2,4,3, Lars f+4,1,2,1

Asuka WB!, Lars 1+2~b, f+4,1,2,1, Asuka d+3+4
Signature
外壳必须打破之前,鸟能飞。
relacjack
6th Dan
#109 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Demoyon
Lars WB!, Asuka b+2,4,3, Lars f+4,1,2,1

Hi bro, thanks for the reply!

Does
Lars WB!, Asuka b+2,4,3, Lars f+4,1,2,1 works on any size?

And also

Does Asuka d+3+4 seem the best Ender as compare with b+4, 2? Oh ya! 1+4, 2, 4 works on big like jack and Kuma as well.

Pls forgive me if I might seem a little rude, just wanna share info with fellow asuka/Lars player.
soulmaster1122
Expert
PSN: tekkn6
#110 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Klyz806
how well would asuka/kazuya work out? ( either order kazuya or asuka first)

try this

: f+2~5
: ewgf~5
: 1+4, 2,1,1+2 (!TA)
: f~n~f/d+1,3
: b/d+4,3

/ team is bam!!

btw asuka yells DORYAA in SFXT
Signature :Wait, Ogre!? Didn't I kill him in Tekken 3?Didn't I kill him in Devil Within?if I did then Why is he still alive?
: You bashed Heihachi's head through a stone wall and he survived an explosion. How do you explain THAT?
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#111 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by relacjack
Hi bro, thanks for the reply!

Does
Lars WB!, Asuka b+2,4,3, Lars f+4,1,2,1 works on any size?

And also

Does Asuka d+3+4 seem the best Ender as compare with b+4, 2? Oh ya! 1+4, 2, 4 works on big like jack and Kuma as well.

Pls forgive me if I might seem a little rude, just wanna share info with fellow asuka/Lars player.

Sorry for the late (lol 2 months) reply, haven't been active in the forums that much.

Anyway, I don't really play Asuka/Lars specifically, this is just from my experience with a few games of Asuka/Lars and Moku-Asuka/Lars.

Lars WB!, Asuka b+2,4,3, Lars f+4,1,2,1 works on all sizes.

Asuka WB!, Lars 1+2~b, f+4,1,2,1, Asuka f+1,4 works on all sizes.
Signature
外壳必须打破之前,鸟能飞。
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
PSN: DancesWithNoobs
XBL: DancesWithNoobs
#112 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by soulmaster1122
try this

: f+2~5
: ewgf~5
: 1+4, 2,1,1+2 (!TA)
: f~n~f/d+1,3
: b/d+4,3

/ team is bam!!

btw asuka yells DORYAA in SFXT

I'm pretty sure Kaz can throw out 2 EWGF's before the tag and that combo would still hit.

Asuka can also pick up off a failed CH~d/f+2~ewgf attempt for a full juggle.

Not sure if kaz can flip the opponent so they're feet towards instead of head towards after asuka's d/b+2~5 or ws+3~5 though. b+2,4 or d/f+1,4 may do it. That should be a big part of teaming someone up with Asuka.
Signature Need the hook-up on cable service? Get at me.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=124372
ckuriyama
Warrior
#113 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ImNoLazyKid5
Yes, you can use f+2 the way you said, in which you tag out and have your tag partner (In this case, Jun) finish it or execute a TA to let Asuka execute the ender. Some, actually use f+2 + tag-out as combo launcher, tho I don't use it personally. For your example, (df+2, f+2) it seem a good idea, but since I haven't tested it, it might, like pIchu suggested/said, get pushed away. In that case you'll have to find a good follow-up with Jun. Something that may require dashing and a good pick-up. So its a lot easier if it goes up.

Nevertheless, I agree with pIchu for liking what your thinking. Some good things happen when you think out of the box and we may never know.

instead of f+2, try d/b+4,3 instead
Signature - ckuriyama
- ckuriyama
soulmaster1122
Expert
#114 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Dilly
Not sure if kaz can flip the opponent so they're feet towards instead of head towards after asuka's d/b+2~5 or ws+3~5 though.

use b+3 or d/f+1,4

this will do
Signature :Wait, Ogre!? Didn't I kill him in Tekken 3?Didn't I kill him in Devil Within?if I did then Why is he still alive?
: You bashed Heihachi's head through a stone wall and he survived an explosion. How do you explain THAT?
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
PSN: DancesWithNoobs
XBL: DancesWithNoobs
#115 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by soulmaster1122
use b+3 or d/f+1,4

this will do

If that's the case, then I definitely see Kaz being my main partner for Asuka. Kaz has an insane offense, so once he takes the life lead, he can force the opponent to have to play right into asuka's strengths.
Signature Need the hook-up on cable service? Get at me.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=124372
(CHI) holli
Legend
#116 “Quote” Edit Post
can kaz get uf3, df2 while asuka does TA! b214 ?
Signature asuka user
soulmaster1122
Expert
#117 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by (CHI) holli
can kaz get uf3, df2 while asuka does TA! b214 ?

You mean like this?

: (CH!)d/f+2 PEWGF, 3,1,4 b/d+2 (!TA)
: b+2,1,4
: u/f+3 or d/f+2

I think its possible for u/f+3 not sure about d/f+2 but it would be much better if you finish it with Hell Lancer
Nameless03
Legend
#118 “Quote” Edit Post
Asuka's old CH 4 staples (CH 4, dash 1+4,2 etc) seems to be somewhat inconsistent now, I'm assuming because of magic 4s in general having slower recovery than in BR. Anyone have an alternative?
Signature (+Loss)Mercury
ashinomori
Champion
#119 “Quote” Edit Post
it's consistent in my case.just make sure you dash in as fast as u can. btw, starting pairing up lee with my asuka. now trying to look for videos/tips for their wall combos.
Signature : Conqueror
: Master
: Marauder
: Master
OUTBREAK_YOKO
War Lord
PSN: XaingCass1
#120 “Quote” Edit Post
It's still working for me. Try CH 4 2,1 2,1,1+2 TA! instead if you're going for alternatives.
Signature TEKKEN 6 ASUKA COMBO ACT VOL. 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkJJ9ZhmX7I
TEKKEN 6 COMBO ACT VOL. 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CeTbDQcyyY
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/#!/YoshiKatYoko