Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Ei8hTy SiX
Drunken Master
XBL: Ei8hTy SiX
#321 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by noodalls
Rolling L_R on F1. FX is first frame when jab will be accepted.
KND (FUFT) Back F41 Forward F40
PLD (FUFA) Back F46 Forward F45
SLD (FDFA) Back F46 Forward F45
FCD (FDFT) Back F51 Forward F50

Tried testing d+1 on the opponent as he gets up, but it was a pain in the arse.

Do these numbers looks like the TTT ones?

Does this give the first frame that the person getting up can jab? If so, is that the first frame that a jab can be input or the first frame that a jab will connect?
Or... does this give the first frame that a jab will hit a person rolling i.e. high-crushability of a roll?

Last edited by Ei8hTy SiX on Oct 6th, 2011 at 08:01

Signature Rip - "So... does Dragunov have any stances?" Aris - "No. He's heterosexual."

Steve - "Don't be jealous." Lei - "Know how Sergei got that scar on his mouth? Haha!"

LUYG Ep.7 24:40-25:12
noodalls
PSN: noodalls
#322 “Quote” Edit Post
For Lei for your convenience

Standing 1 is i10
Standing 4 is i11
f,N,4 is i10
f,F+4 is i15

After standing 4,
1 can hit on F44
f,N,4 can hit on F46 (+2)
f,F+4 can hit on F50 (+1)*

* visually this one hit on F51, but it looks like it was the second hit frame connecting. The onset of dark frames confirms this.
Ei8hTy SiX
Drunken Master
#323 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm unsure of this data's significance.
So what you're telling me (besides the obvious) is that if a standing 4 whiffs, it takes 33 frames to complete the animation and become active again i.e. able to block. Correct?

Last edited by Ei8hTy SiX on Oct 6th, 2011 at 08:25

Signature Rip - "So... does Dragunov have any stances?" Aris - "No. He's heterosexual."

Steve - "Don't be jealous." Lei - "Know how Sergei got that scar on his mouth? Haha!"

noodalls
#324 “Quote” Edit Post
What I'm showing you is how fast moves can be buffered after a standing 4 (hits, whiffs, blocked etc.) You can't buffer the f,N into the buffer window for f,N,4, no particular reason but it just doesn't work. You can buffer the f,N of f,N,F+4 into the buffer window, no particular reason.

Therefore f,N,4 is 2 frames slower than its stated execution, while f,N,F+4 is 1.

If you try f,N,f,N in the space of two frames you either get nothing or you get F. Therefore the notation f,F must include a neutral.

Fairly sure the rolling data referred to the first time that the rolling character can input a move. It's been a long time since i did that one.
Ei8hTy SiX
Drunken Master
#325 “Quote” Edit Post
You can't buffer the f,N into the buffer window for f,N,4, no particular reason but it just doesn't work. You can buffer the f,N of f,N,F+4 into the buffer window, no particular reason.

Therefore f,N,4 is 2 frames slower than its stated execution, while f,N,F+4 is 1.

Right! I understand that the "f,n" can not be buffered for f,n,4.
What I was requesting you test (at your convenience) is if the "f" can be buffered.
In otherwords, I know f,n,4 can not be done in 10 frames. I'm wondering if it can be done in 11 frames... by holding "f" during recovery frames, and releasing "f" on the first active frame.
I tried to explain somewhere in my super long post, how holding f while in recovery allows it to buffer. Try it with your hands and see what I mean.
If it is not possible, how do we describe what is happening with the held "f"? Would we say that it is in fact being buffered, but not for any gain in frames?
Sorry for second guessing you... I'm not sure if you actually tested it with the Pstick or if you were just offering me what is thought to be common knowledge.
Thank you again!
& again I apologize if you did already do this with your homemade treasure finder. Your explanation left me wondering.

Last edited by Ei8hTy SiX on Oct 8th, 2011 at 02:55

noodalls
noodalls
Ei8hTy SiX
Drunken Master
#328 “Quote” Edit Post

noodalls
#329 “Quote” Edit Post
No 2P setup at the moment, unlikely to test it. You could always try with something that's just not blockable with the standard method.
zer0kage
&#40658;&#39438;&#22
PSN: MrZaKaGi
XBL: zer0kage
#330 “Quote” Edit Post
Can you help me test if Julia's ddf1~spin/ws2~spin have different 'blockstun' please'? When I mean that it's whether something ddf1~spin~1 and ws2~spin~1 can be interruptable in between.

I know there is frame data that shows their values if it's just the spin alone.

Edit: Actually I tested it abit... Seems like both hits on block have the same blockstun... like ddf1~spin1 and ws2~spin1 can be interrupted by jabs if the first hit is blocked. Unless there's some window I'm missing here.

Last edited by zer0kage on Nov 5th, 2011 at 04:36

Signature 我は空、我は鋼、我は刃!!我は一繰り剣にて全ての罪を刈り取り悪を滅する!
noodalls
#331 “Quote” Edit Post
Backdash vulnerability frames

If you just b,b (where first b falls on F0, second b falls on F2) and then don't touch the stick, you'll be vulnerable from F4-37. This applies to all characters tested (Alisa, Paul, Kuma).
noodalls
#332 “Quote” Edit Post
FDFA

u on F0, d on F8, 4 on F10
or
u on F0, d on F9, 4 on F10
gives ws+4 hits F21

u on F0, d on F7, 4 on F9
or
u on F0, d on F8, 4 on F9
gives normal FDFA 4, hits on F26
EpicStoffer
Raijin
PSN: Lucidity64
XBL: EpicStoffer
#333 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...086#post3969086

About the JFSR, if i understand it correctly, you`re saying that there`s no difference in the amount of frames it takes to come out. Avoiding the puddle lists rff jfsr as "18?" (lff jfsr is i18, and sdtekken dosn`t have frame data on rff jfsr). I know rff jfsr is more lenient, and gives you a bigger frame window for the input, but did you check if that affects how many frames it takes to come out compared to lff jfsr?

Last edited by EpicStoffer on Mar 7th, 2012 at 15:16

Signature Tekken, is at its best, a way of stepping out of the restrictive boundaries of reality that chains so many martial artists. Using this apporach, it lets the martial artist indulge in a vivid and detailed extension of his fantasy, that implores him to test its limits. B! by the some of the same mechanics, that is present in different ways throughout art. The Tekken player can at his best, produce an artistic creativity, that rivals even the Mona Lisa.
Online Tekken on the other hand, is the artist who put his shit in a can, and sold its weight in gold.
WayGamble
Iron Fist God
PSN: WayGamble
#334 “Quote” Edit Post
leo's 1,2 is 10f but on what frame does the 2 come out?
Signature I Am a Master of Those I Survey.
noodalls
#335 “Quote” Edit Post
KND (opponent presses b F0)
F33 --> minilaunch
F34 --> safe

Faceup feet away
F34 --> minilaunch
F35-44 --> OB
F45 --> safe

Face down feet away
F38 unsafe
F39 safe

Facedown feet towards
F39 --> unsafe
F40-48 OB
F49 --> safe
noodalls
#336 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by WayGamble
leo's 1,2 is 10f but on what frame does the 2 come out?

F22
noodalls
#337 “Quote” Edit Post
LFF JFSR
i16

RFF JFSR
i16

What you're going to have to work is why I saw 16frames, but inatekken and by extension ATP say 18frames, and we're both right.

And both ATP and ina did have RFF JFSR when I checked.

Last edited by noodalls on Jul 23rd, 2012 at 16:22

EpicStoffer
Raijin
PSN: Lucidity64
XBL: EpicStoffer
#338 “Quote” Edit Post
LFF JFSR
i16

RFF JFSR
i16

What you're going to have to work is why I saw 16frames, but inatekken and by extension ATP say 18frames, and we're both right.

And both ATP and ina did have RFF JFSR when I checked.

Much appreciated, thank you noodalls

Edit: The execution, so JFSR comes out at i16, but with the time to input it, the fastest it can come out is i18.

Apparantly i must have missed that, my mistake, i'll make sure to check more thoroughly next time.
Signature Tekken, is at its best, a way of stepping out of the restrictive boundaries of reality that chains so many martial artists. Using this apporach, it lets the martial artist indulge in a vivid and detailed extension of his fantasy, that implores him to test its limits. B! by the some of the same mechanics, that is present in different ways throughout art. The Tekken player can at his best, produce an artistic creativity, that rivals even the Mona Lisa.
Online Tekken on the other hand, is the artist who put his shit in a can, and sold its weight in gold.
WayGamble
Iron Fist God
PSN: WayGamble
#339 “Quote” Edit Post
F22

thanks alot
Signature I Am a Master of Those I Survey.