Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Fighting Game Panel
Morninglord
Synthetic Insanity
PSN: Morninglord
#221 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Tofma
Also with this change there wont be huge-ass W! combos anymore.

Why? I don't see where you got this idea from. It's not supported or presented in the trailer.
Signature Zhan: The real enemy is yourself.
Mingriah
Project M
PSN: mingriah
#222 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Morninglord
Why? I don't see where you got this idea from. It's not supported or presented in the trailer.

the way the opponent flies in the air makes it seem like that when ws23 is done at a wall, the opponent will immediately regular power splat, rather than high splat

ws23 high wall was retarded in terms of damage anyway

(ws23 4u3.....half life)

we'll have to wait and see how it turns out
Signature Please; call me FreeChaolan

Apparently Eliza's not in TTT2 because drunk Japanese can go super saiyan.

that feel when...laggy TV
Tofma
Legend
PSN: toffeemandariini
#223 “Quote” Edit Post
Actually I believe we wont get a W! combo at all.

I'm basing this on the fact that the 3 hits as if the opponent was airborne. So they'll just start sliding down the wall straight away and Lee will recover too slow to follow up with anything.
Signature
porukun
Shihan
#224 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Tofma
Actually I believe we wont get a W! combo at all.

I'm basing this on the fact that the 3 hits as if the opponent was airborne. So they'll just start sliding down the wall straight away and Lee will recover too slow to follow up with anything.

Damn. It does look that way. the 2 hits like a df+2 on a crouching guy. W! will only be at a certain distance from the wall.
Signature In losing, you learn something. In winning, not so much...

Finally settling on +
CharREX
7th Dan
PSN: CharREX
#225 “Quote” Edit Post
Does anyone know if WS23 into F43 existed in the original Tag2?
Signature
df1
V-Four
Fujin
PSN: Ji3LuneGod
#226 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CharREX

Nope!
Signature Revealing the TRUTH

Originally posted by Evil Eyes
wow Zafina can't get a break, can she?! Even having the tier list in this "order" she's last. Poor girl. I'm gonna call her Alice from now on.
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#227 “Quote” Edit Post
WS2,3 4,u+3 f+4,3 B! was actually somewhat inconsistent in TTT2 anyway. f+4 would randomly whiff.
Signature Flushking.
porukun
Shihan
#228 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CharREX

works on bears consistently. although b! is fdfa
Signature In losing, you learn something. In winning, not so much...

Finally settling on +
.Crei~
Virtuoso
PSN: MakaMakaMarc
#229 “Quote” Edit Post
anyone knows of a good combo? i find the generic combo of lee to be somewhat inconsistent when used with TA

example:
uf4, 4, b11~f, 2, b2~f, f4 3 b! TA 23 wr3 4

the part where wr34 is already whiffing, not only on asuka but most characters as well, the combo is already making the opponent too far for an ender with wr34

anyone know of a good generic combo that can land TA properly?
Signature "If you can't remember, the Claymore is pointed towards you."

Claymore!
Oren
Destroyer
#230 “Quote” Edit Post
The key is to not do too many hits. I use max 8 hits after launcher to end with WR+3,4. 9 hits u have to be very good at dashing. 10 hits would be very hard.
eg. Lee uf+4, 4, b+2 f, f+4,3 TA Law 3,4 Lee WR 3,4
Signature Everything that can be parried will be parried
.Crei~
Virtuoso
#231 “Quote” Edit Post
hmm that'll be pretty small on the dmg section then...
ill keep your tip in mind thanks

Claymore!
greyfoxx
Kyu
#232 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Murakumo
It all depends--momentum rules apply the same as before. It's just up to how to creatively put things together with another character. More hits still = more momentum. 11 aerial hits is still the longest juggle I've created without a wall. That's only 1 more than was possible solo.

just like what murakumo said its not about lessening the hits but to be creative on how to put things together with your tag partner
Signature momentum is a great ally
.Crei~
Virtuoso
#233 “Quote” Edit Post
yeah, thanks i already got one that can fill up my combo

Claymore!
Murakumo
1,2,4:4 all day long
PSN: TZMurakumo
#234 “Quote” Edit Post
So apparently we're gonna have another changes list as TTT2U comes out. It looks like there's a lot of balancing going on, a lot with frames and properties. Unsure of new moves. From the loc test so far people have been saying Lee is better, Ogre is further nerfed (waning moon tag is only +13 now), and Lars is getting nerfed a good chunk.

I haven't heard many specifics about Lee from the loc test, but WS+2,3 is turning into more of a punish.
The good: WS+2,3 will lead to solo combo (f+4,3 B! or something like that)
The bad: In exchange for the WS+2,3 giving combo without partner assist, it's -16

Due to the above, WS+2,3 is going to be bad to throw out in trying to make them guess since nearly all characters will be able to launch it on block.

I don't know about other details yet. There's apparently gonna be another loc test. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything more. I went to the arcade yesterday for only the 2nd time in the last 3 months, got some footage for a combo vid, went up a couple ranks... will try and get in for a bit more combo footage later in the week. Basically, by the time TTT2 hits consoles in the form of TTT2U, it's gonna be different than the TTT2 that's out now, anyway. It's basically like the console T6 being BR rather than 6.0. I think I'm just gonna start calling our current version TTT2.0

Will up match vids and combo vid once finished collecting. My recording time is limited by my phone's battery. =[
Signature "Release me from my time-weathered chains!"
~Violet
Tofma
Legend
PSN: toffeemandariini
#235 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Murakumo
The bad: In exchange for the WS+2,3 giving combo without partner assist, it's -16

Just as I expected.

Oh well
Signature
AZYG4LYFE
Winning Moon! #CKT
PSN: AZYG4LYFE
#236 “Quote” Edit Post
Heaven help us ....

and the tiny pushback won't help much I suppose

perhaps it might me a hard HC..?

All you -14 or worse on block lows...*stares*

AZ
Signature TTT2 360 UK Major 2013:8th
I am now using Lee/Ogre, Jaycee/Ogre, Violet/Jaycee, Violet/Michelle. I would like to thank Iron Lobster for being a great Changs player.
Passionate, Aspiring, dedicated Chaolan players, feel free to join the group!Worldwide Lee Players (Violet Included)]
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#237 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by AZYG4LYFE
Heaven help us ....

and the tiny pushback won't help much I suppose

perhaps it might me a hard HC..?

All you -14 or worse on block lows...*stares*

AZ

No chance of it being HC'able

Yeah both of those -14 lows are in deep shit

and after all that time getting WS2,3~5 [Jack ff+1+2,2] consistently.
Signature Flushking.
Murakumo
1,2,4:4 all day long
PSN: TZMurakumo
#238 “Quote” Edit Post
Definitely not gonna be HC. Basically you're either taking a huge chance or you're punishing with it.

The mix will still be slide_FC,d/f,d,d/f~f,f+3 at range or DD,cc,u/f+4_DD,N,f+2 HC or 3HC up close (could always throw out WS+4 I guess).

George, I'm not sure if they'll be BT in the combo or not. I am also not sure what will fit in, but I heard at least WS+2,3, f+4,3 B! is supposed to work. If they're BT, at least with Jack as a partner we would be able to...
Lee: WS+2,3, f+4,3,5...
Jack: \o/...
Lee: FF, turn, b+2~f,N, b+2~f,N, b+2~f,N,b,N+2,3

... If they're closer, that might mean they're closer to us, allowing for partners to catch where they can't currently. The above would be a carry to a wall behind us, but a wall in front of us might well give...
Lee: WS+2,3,5...
Jack: 2, ff+1,5...
Lee: u/b+3... (recorrects)
Jack: U/F,N+4, b+3,2,2 (wall...)

I really don't know exactly the range or flip and how it's changed--all I really know is that it's -16 but gives combo by self or with partners that can't really make use of it now. Anything past that (like the sample possible combos above) are really just guesses.
Signature "Release me from my time-weathered chains!"
~Violet
@l3x
Sage
PSN: agent_bboy
#239 “Quote” Edit Post
is silver tail, without transition to hms, also -13 on block? i really miss t5 silver tail which was hella faster to execute. i figured i could use it again now since it's safer.

regarding unlimited, i really hope they don't make running 3,4 jab punishable or even worse on block. i mean what's the use of his other new moves f,f+1+2 and f+1+2,3? effin ass if they do nerf it.
Signature masaya magtekken, lalo na pag may pera ka X(
@l3x
Sage
PSN: agent_bboy
#240 “Quote” Edit Post
is silver tail, without transition to hms, also -13 on block? i really miss t5 silver tail which was hella faster to execute. i figured i could use it again now since it's safer.

regarding unlimited, i really hope they don't make running 3,4 jab punishable or even worse on block. i mean what's the use of his other new moves f,f+1+2 and f+1+2,3? effin ass if they do nerf it.
Signature masaya magtekken, lalo na pag may pera ka X(