Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Fighting Game Panel
junemitsu
Champion
#101 “Quote” Edit Post
dudes,

How good is his reversal? Does it reverse both punches and kicks? I havent played the game yet.

Thanks.
Signature -Tekken Scrub 4 Life-
Draakur
Iron Fist God
#102 “Quote” Edit Post
It's good yeh, I keep it in my game. Generic, in the sense that yes, it reverses both mid/high punches/kicks. Open frames 2-10, so slightly larger window than is typical I think?

I like it, anyway pushes back a looong way, which can either be good or bad depending on the state of the round at the time
Signature Draakur -RS-
------
UncleKitchener
6th Dan
PSN: UncleKitchener
#103 “Quote” Edit Post
Does it wall splat?
poking starter
Virtuoso
PSN: -
XBL: -
#104 “Quote” Edit Post
his b1+3 parry kicks too? good to know
Signature -
yomikumaish
Champion
#105 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Draakur
It's good yeh, I keep it in my game. Generic, in the sense that yes, it reverses both mid/high punches/kicks. Open frames 2-10, so slightly larger window than is typical I think?

I have yet to parry any kicks at all. Tested a few times too, but doesnt work.

Tested Ub15 as oki today. D4 works wonders. It hits side/tech rolls and even backrolls(have to test this out more).
If opponent backrolls, d4 may hit them, which spikes them again.

However, d4 can be blocked by quick standing and blockng low.

My u4 has never hit a back roll at all. Only hitting quick stand into block low.

edit: The BT thing was lulz. It was because my opponent side roll after ub1 and d4 hit them, and then he tried to back roll, making d4 hit him BT.

Now I wonder if d4 spikes people again during techroll.

Last edited by yomikumaish on Jan 16th, 2012 at 07:39

Signature Marcus Biscuit.
tyler2k
PSN: tyler2k1
#106 “Quote” Edit Post
Can anyone test if his reversal still has godly range, e.g. can hit out of normal limb range? Possibly range 2+?
Signature twitch.tv/tyler2k - My twitch.tv channel | www.tyler2k.com - My fighting game site
Tutorial Series: iWS tutorial video | CC and CDc tutorial video | Hit Confirm tutorial video
Beginner Series: Throw System (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
sandilord
Sambo & Senile
PSN: Sandilord
#107 “Quote” Edit Post
Updated first post with vids of backthrow, f1+4, f2+3, FC,df1, 10-string and some minor stuff.

Last edited by sandilord on Jan 22nd, 2012 at 00:49

Signature
Draakur
Iron Fist God
#108 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by yomikumaish
I have yet to parry any kicks at all. Tested a few times too, but doesnt work.

You're completely right about this - apologies, my mistake. I was certain I'd reversed some magic 4s with it, but I tested again after you posted and yeh, only punches by the looks. Sorry fellas.
Signature Draakur -RS-
------
Keaven
Legend
#109 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by tyler2k
Can anyone test if his reversal still has godly range, e.g. can hit out of normal limb range? Possibly range 2+?
What is abnormal is not the range but the animation. Reversed Kings long jumping unblockable yesterday which looked very weird especially as the animation is so fast unlike Feng's that I'm used to.

Originally posted by Draakur
You're completely right about this - apologies, my mistake. I was certain I'd reversed some magic 4s with it, but I tested again after you posted and yeh, only punches by the looks. Sorry fellas.
I was going to say...

Can't be chickened either FYI

Originally posted by UncleKitchener
Does it wall splat?
No. [edit] unless it's range dependant I don't think I've seen it at many different distances from the wall.
Signature Kevin Massey
National Operations Manager Timezone Franchisee
Shop 5/505 George Street, Sydney. 2000
GeorgeStreet@timezone.com.au www.timezonegames.com.au
WangIsKhan
Virtuoso
#110 “Quote” Edit Post
hey anyone know if pachi's throw from AP is taggable?
poking starter
Virtuoso
#111 “Quote” Edit Post
throw from f3+4 is not tagable

f3+4,1 hit ground
Signature -
EVADE <Launch+>
Fujin
#112 “Quote” Edit Post
Reversal wall splats at close range, me rikey!

f+3+4,2 should give free f+1+4 for a healthy chunk

df+4 is pretty slow
fastest mid is df+1?

I been incorporating FC+1,2 with pretty good results too

haven't use d+2,1 much yet

u+4 how many FR on start?
yomikumaish
Champion
#113 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by EVADE <Launch+>
u+4 how many FR on start?

i15

ub1 actually b! Tag crash... Unless whatever happened today was all just a fluke.

Last edited by yomikumaish on Feb 14th, 2012 at 10:57

Signature Marcus Biscuit.
poking starter
Virtuoso
#114 “Quote” Edit Post
anyone know how many frame of his ws2?
Signature -
WangIsKhan
Virtuoso
#115 “Quote” Edit Post
hey can anyone comment on his AP stance? like does it have invulnerable frames on it and if so how many also does it have a set moving distance? for example if i hit b 3+4 can i hold it and he will go back further or do you hit it once and he goes back a set distance the reason why i ask is because in this video at around 9:59 it looks like gura tags and holds the b 3+4 baiting the wiff. i cant wait to actually start playing this game and any reply would be helpful. wang-pachi all day team ODBs!
Keaven
Legend
#116 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by WangIsKhan
hey can anyone comment on his AP stance? like does it have invulnerable frames on it and if so how many also does it have a set moving distance? for example if i hit b 3+4 can i hold it and he will go back further or do you hit it once and he goes back a set distance the reason why i ask is because in this video at around 9:59 it looks like gura tags and holds the b 3+4 baiting the wiff. i cant wait to actually start playing this game and any reply would be helpful. wang-pachi all day team ODBs!
Nothing special with this move I'm aware of. The moves from it can be delayed to some extent so you can wait a bit and do a move on reaction. In the vid he justs hits b+3+4 and then 1 around the middle of it. It could be delayed further than that I'm sure.
Signature Kevin Massey
Crimzon
War Lord
PSN: Crimzon808
#117 “Quote” Edit Post
In the current build of TTT2 I played in Australia:

ws+4,4,1 is no longer NCc.

u+4 had severely reduced tracking compared to the location test build. (Easily stepped to his right)
-Didn't tag siderollers or backrollers for oki. But it still relaunched quickstand for a headbutt B!. ub1 is much better for oki purposes.

2,2 seemed to be a more consistent punisher than 1,2. (when not against a wall obviously)

b1,2 is an excellent i12f punisher.

d/f+2 is a godlike whiff punisher.
Keaven
Legend
#118 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm loving ws+1. Am I not mistaken it doesn't need to CH to juggle? Rather than trying to use a normal 1 jab after to juggle I find it easier to use ws+1, 2, df+3,1 B!

[edit] Oh man. Serves me right for trying out stuff Vs the CPU. You must have to active block after eating ws+1 because the CPU never does. Crap

Last edited by Keaven on Feb 22nd, 2012 at 09:01

Signature Kevin Massey
iMeh
Iron Fist God
#119 “Quote” Edit Post
Does he have a TA that can lead into AK's Post TA of uf3, iSW?
Signature Different.
tyler2k
PSN: tyler2k1
#120 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Keaven
Nothing special with this move I'm aware of. The moves from it can be delayed to some extent so you can wait a bit and do a move on reaction. In the vid he justs hits b+3+4 and then 1 around the middle of it. It could be delayed further than that I'm sure.

Like he said, I don't believe AP has any invul frames (though it can be tested to confirm). I simply think his hit box moves rapidly enough to evade many attacks. When I played there was considerable lag time on AP if no attack was input in time. Not sure if you're completely vulnerable while you stand there, but I tend to believe there is ~20-30 frames of lag where you probably are vulnerable. I was unable to back AP, back AP; so unless it's been changed, it's not possible without the lag in between transitions.
Originally posted by Crimzon
ws+4,4,1 is no longer NCc.

Ugh, bad change
Signature twitch.tv/tyler2k - My twitch.tv channel | www.tyler2k.com - My fighting game site
Tutorial Series: iWS tutorial video | CC and CDc tutorial video | Hit Confirm tutorial video
Beginner Series: Throw System (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)