Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
bobdigi81
Kyu
PSN: TRU_RED_CLOUD
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
after a loooooooooong layoff.

have a few questions, I just bought T6 what do I need to know in terms of who the strongest characters are? Are Mishimas still most popular?
What sort of abuse are people playing these days? especially online.
time for me to hit the dojo, thanks guys
Signature BOB DIGI YEAH YOU KNOW WHO IS HE
TEALfoxy
Fierce
PSN: DEVIOUSLYteal
XBL: tealFOXY
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Well all characters can be considered strong in the right hands. It's all up to you. I've been playing the girl characters lately. They're easier to learn and a lot of fun to play. Alisa is super fun, super strong, and super easy to learn.

Characters like Lei or Xiaoyu may need to wait until you've practiced them for a while or are looking for advanced characters.

Mishima-wise, I see Kazuya the most, and Jin in second. Kazuya is pretty good from what I've heard. He's well balanced in most departments.

Spam-wise, Chreddy (Christie and Eddy) are often some of the cheapest players you'll find. Alisa players online usually have no idea what they're doing...
Signature {Or you can just call me Hiké... (Hee-kay) I do illustration and graphic design. Icon art is by me.}
{★ Offense: Alisa, Asuka, Kunimitsu}
{★ Versatile: Jaycee/Julia, Leo, Xiaoyu, Jun, Michelle, Miharu}
{★ Defense: Lili}
bobdigi81
Kyu
PSN: TRU_RED_CLOUD
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
yes Alisa seems pretty tech..I used to play a ton of heihachi back in TTT days...is he not as abusive anymore?
Signature BOB DIGI YEAH YOU KNOW WHO IS HE