So who is your best character, and WHY???

Page Splits 1...<161718
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Tobi_Katsura
1st Dan
#341 “Quote” Edit Post

~ Asuka Kazama ~

One random day, which was just a week ago, I decided to pick up my copy of Tekken 5 DR which I haven't touched in months. I don't know why I picked Asuka in the first place, especially since I liked playing Law for the lulz. Maybe it was because I had a friend who also used her.

Starting last week, I decided that I should try to at least master a few of Asuka and Law's moves. For some reason, Asuka's moves to appealed to me more. I started to master more and more of Asuka as I went through the Tekken Dojo mode.

Now, my Asuka can basically pwn Legend-ranked ghost characters with ease, though I still have trouble with those ranked higher than Fujin.
Signature ~ ~
Tobi Katsura

Does rank matter? Here's my reply.
Derys
2nd Dan
#342 “Quote” Edit Post
Lee - Despite his predictability and not being strong compared to some characters he's still fun to use. My first character I started using. I've used him for some time now but I still get my butt kicked in DR so he's not very effective.

Feng - Started using Feng recently and he's strong, fast and unpredictable. In contrast to Lee, I win a lot more fights with Feng. Easy to learn as well. I really recommend him if you haven't played as him.

I've tried/trying to learn how to use characters such as Paul, Raven, Steve, Kazuya but they're a slight bore.
Chizuru_3
2nd Dan
#343 “Quote” Edit Post
I am decent with every character, but I'm the best with two characters.

1) Anna Williams - her dress is so pretty. She traded in brown pantyhose for fishnets, which rocks! After about 10 years of not playing Tekken (when I was a button masher) I've strictly been learning with her. I like how she can do multipart throws. Not only does she not have as many as Nina (which is a good thing for me), but they have easy-to-memorize commands. Other than that, it's really easy for me to pick up all of her special moves and 10-strings.

2) Asuka Kazama - Similar to how I like Anna's dress and skirt suit outfits, Asuka's schoolgirl costume is that attractive, rarely do I use her other ones, especially that stupid geisha outfit! I don't even know why that's there! It's terrible... But more seriously, she's easy for me to learn with the same way as Anna. Special moves, 10-strings, what have you.
Signature Well, isn't that cute? BUT IT'S WRONG!!
I will smack Jin Kazama over the head with a brick!
I will smack the stank off of Asuka Kazama!
Boku wa makeru wake ni wa ikanainda!
porukun
Shihan
#344 “Quote” Edit Post
I can play any character as long as I know at least one juggle and one poke.

But

1. Bryan - Inspired by knee. His qcb+4 is very addictive.

2. Paul - Been playing Paul since T3. Demolition man is very addictive.

3. Ganryu - Nobody really plays Ganryu where I live. This also symbolizes my pride of being one of the fat people. OKOI!
Signature In losing, you learn something. In winning, not so much...

Finally settling on +
aasii
War Lord
#345 “Quote” Edit Post
best character is eddy bcoz he is so strong really confusing game and really hard to play with him bcoz he has no ss but still he is best
Signature The CHAMP is here

Thorn Reaper
3rd Dan
#346 “Quote” Edit Post
For me... It's the following 5 characters...

- she's my main and I call her "Thorn Queen"... because she's not only beautiful and sexy, but also her rhythm in battle is like a rose thorn... it might not be as strong as fangs but its flexibility can whip down any opponent... thus, I like her smooth movements... Mother Nature... Twister Mirage to Shin Cutter combo!!!

- hehe... she's my second-in-command... I call her "Thorn Princess"... why?...hehe..I love to useher Thorn and Mirror combos... Rabbit Thorn, Piercing Thorn Fortissimo, Thorn Kick.... and as well as her Deadly Larkspur... in Mirror mode... I love her Tempest and in T5DR, her Reversed Divine Step...and her SS "Shattered Crown" which was changed into SS "Minuet" in T6...

- My Cute but Deadly "Thorn Bishop"... she's got a calm and friendly voice and equipped with DEADLY CHAINSAWS... good for blocking opponents next move...

- My Butt-Bashing Viper-Assassin, "Thorn Rook"... hehe... I simply bash them all with Aphrodite's Scorn then an Unblockable Tackle and onto Blonde Bomb and again with an infinite bashing...hehe...

- Lastly, she's my Side-Winding Boa, "Thorn Knight"... haha...she's really onto grabs and poking hands and foot... and I love her Sexy yet Cool Outfits...go Ultra-Sexy Riding Jacket!!!

Those are the FIVE THORNS of my Chess Pieces!!! the Thorn Ladies!!!!...

I just recognized by now.... I certainly use Female Characters...hehe...though I love to use jr....I think he's the only one who's male...

Last edited by Thorn Reaper on Feb 28th, 2012 at 15:01

Signature Life is like a rose, beautiful, but full of THORNS...
Chains are like thorns, both powerful and piercing...
thus, chains are like roses they might be heavy and appear to be painful
but deep inside they are beautiful... AND DEADLY!!!
Thorn Reaper
3rd Dan
#347 “Quote” Edit Post
Anyway... this might get too confusing...I'm a male actually, but I prefer deception rather than pure power... so as I also use [Lei2]...but I sometimes use & ....haha..I know their in contrast with my principle, for their mains are straight forward jabs and blows... still I'm fund of them...

hehe..I actually posted this on another forum, a wrong forum..I apologize sorry...
Signature Life is like a rose, beautiful, but full of THORNS...
Chains are like thorns, both powerful and piercing...
thus, chains are like roses they might be heavy and appear to be painful
but deep inside they are beautiful... AND DEADLY!!!
JeanetteCroft
6th Dan
#348 “Quote” Edit Post
There is couple of character which I like...

Because I'm estetic person and her movements, skills and fight style is beautiful, catchy and simple. Gameplay with her is perfect.

Because she's great woman, a sexy, independent, self-confident symbol of Tekken.

Because she's is stylish fighter, it's pretty to look on her movements. And has beautiful closet. And she's blonde like me.

[Lei2] Because I really like Jackie Chan.

Because I like boys like him. Spaniels are romantic!

Because she is really good girl, but with her bad, robotic mission and end.

Because of his perfect, good, worthy, mysterious and attractive character. He's like my boyfriend! Just... My boyfriend is not mexican and has not jaguar head
JeanetteCroft
6th Dan
#349 “Quote” Edit Post
Thorn Reaper:
- she's my main and I call her "Thorn Queen"... because she's not only beautiful and sexy, but also her rhythm in battle is like a rose thorn... it might not be as strong as fangs but its flexibility can whip down any opponent... thus, I like her smooth movements... Mother Nature... Twister Mirage to Shin Cutter combo!!!

I must agree! She's perfect girl. Playing with her makes great fun from Tekken. She's natural, congenial, with good intentions...
Ring4200
Champion
PSN: RyuXXLars4200
XBL: RyuxXxLars4200
#350 “Quote” Edit Post
For me his Jin kazama why. Because he's easy to play.

Bryan Fury Because its a very funny character.
Signature Heihachi: The Iron fist will never end.
Kazuya: Well done daddy.
Lars: You're the best dad.
Jin: You're legendary grand-pa.
xForeverSacredx
Kyu
#351 “Quote” Edit Post
Alisa because i know all of her moves & she's strong
Signature DANCE WATER DANCE! - Demyx <3
prince of world
The Prince
#352 “Quote” Edit Post
- Because she's the best female character in Tekken, since Tekken 1.
sspaajms120
O.T.K.
PSN: sspaajms60
#353 “Quote” Edit Post
my best character is Jin, the best character is Devil Jin
Signature
~ you are limited in what you can do by how much you are ready to do

Put in everything you got to push yourself beyond your limits to a place where there are no limits and you will be ready for anything.
My Youtube videos