Page Splits 1...<23456>...8
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
amphreded
PSN: amphreded
#61 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks Masamune Blade.

Not sure about b+1 hitting after SIT 1, but SIT 1 to u/f+3+4 still works.
b+1 itself definitely has smaller hit box. I now substitute it with 1+2~ROLL now but I'd still prefer b+1 damage than ROLL mixup. What a shame.
2PP
Virtuoso
PSN: Massive_B95
XBL: SCO Panda
#62 “Quote” Edit Post
Watching a video and u+1+2 does not hit grounded
Signature You are like my asshole always holding up shit!

XBL Team - Iron Wrist
PSN Team - Tagasaurs
Johnasis
5th Dan
#63 “Quote” Edit Post
sit1 -> rcc d1+2 = almost the same damage as b1, better than uf3+4 coz
after uf3+4, "sit 1_2" can be block by quick stand up or quick crouch and is launch punishable
so it is still better to use rcc d1+2 after sit 1

uf1+2
still hits ground
but not all the time...
shauniee
Kyu
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
Is stand alone UF 4 + frames on block? Been messing around with UF4 ~ HBS. If UF 4 hits I think HBS 1+2 is guaranteed and if it doesn't Im wondering if HBS mixups will be safe if UF 4 is + enough frames on hit. I keep getting hopkicked for using HBS in other situations
amphreded
#65 “Quote” Edit Post
Did the last hit of (d/f+1,2,1),2 used to launch by itself on CH? I used it today and the last hit launched Jack by itself.
Nameless03
Legend
#66 “Quote” Edit Post
b1+2~3+4 seems to have retained its tracking. Unblockable tech trap lives!

Some of bear's combos seem to be a lot more inconsistent. I usually play a Kuma/Panda team and launcher tag + tag assault whenever I can, but on the off chance I try a solo bear combo, a lot of the staples from BR don't seem to be working anymore:

As mentioned before, df21, f1, db12 B! is a lot more inconsistent, particularly in situations with range/axis issues.

Also mentioned before, b2 is inconsistent after a low parry. It seems that the move's hitbox is significantly higher than before; juggles like uf3, df32 B! b2,1,1+2 is a lot trickier to hit now and whiffs quite often in sub-optimal situations. A very noticeable one would be df21, f1, db12 B! b2,1,1+2. In BR you have to do a very slight dash after bound for all 3 hits to connect. In this game, dashing after the bound means b2 will never hit the opponent. The only way to get b2 to hit is to perform the string immediately after bound, which will result in the last hit whiffing, delayed or not.

On that note, something funky seems to be going on with df32 as well. Staple combos like u3, df32 now whiffs somewhat often. In BR starting a round with u3 and hitting an opponent from that range usually allows you to bound with df32 just fine, but in Tag2 the df3 misses completely.
Signature (+Loss)Mercury
Di_
SDTEKKENZAIBATSU
#67 “Quote” Edit Post
Isn't SIT 1 into RCC d/b+3 possible?
Signature In my world, the color red doesn't exist.

Polish Fighting Games Community Manager
shauniee
Kyu
#68 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Nameless03
b1+2~3+4 seems to have retained its tracking. Unblockable tech trap lives!

What is b1+2 ~3+4?

Been using UF 3 4 1+2 and 1+2 into ROL or HBS recently still miss B 1 but these substitutes are still decent
Tizight
#1 battletoad
PSN: Tizight
#69 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok well...... I'll confirm anything you guys want as long as you replay and tell me what to check. Shit... I have a machine on 5 rounds for like$.25 so it is nothing but practice. I'll test whatever.

get at me.
Signature I was laughing so hard I picked Jin.

Originally posted by sithlord
I dunno, so I went to pyshic.....and after she told me why, I laughed so hard, that I went home and picked Jin.
2PP
Virtuoso
PSN: Massive_B95
XBL: SCO Panda
#70 “Quote” Edit Post
Are you guys sure that Kuma's single juggle staple is inconsistent?
d/f+2,1 f+1, d/b+1,2 B! d/f+2,1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0xP...feature=related
At 0:18
Johnasis
5th Dan
#71 “Quote” Edit Post
@2pp
the reason why it is inconsistent is because when u launch your enemy with
df21 (MAX RANGE) u can't bound your enemy
i hope u still remember this issue way back t6br

it is better to us df21 tag coz when u launch him max range
when u tag u became near to your opponent
consistent and powerful ^_^ choose this hehe
Johnasis
5th Dan
#72 “Quote” Edit Post
@nameless
are you sure that b1+2~3+4 regain its tracking ability?
how about b1+2 only?
thnx for the info
Tizight
#1 battletoad
PSN: Tizight
#73 “Quote” Edit Post
Nameless I want to know what your using for a tech trap? B1+2 is noticeably changed.
Signature I was laughing so hard I picked Jin.

Originally posted by sithlord
I dunno, so I went to pyshic.....and after she told me why, I laughed so hard, that I went home and picked Jin.
Nameless03
Legend
#74 “Quote” Edit Post
Standard juggle -> B! -> unblockable with Kuma still works and hits the opponent if they tech after the bound, but now it seems only b1+2~3+4 (unblockable into HBS) tracks, while normal b1+2 doesn't track at all. I'm pretty sure this is the case, but I'll try them again when I can.

Reading back on what I wrote about solo df21 juggles being more inconsistent, perhaps the tone was a bit stronger than intended. What I meant was that the staple juggle of df21, f1, db12 B! now seems to be more affected by range/axis issues. Back in BR db12 would miss if the initial df21 hit at max range, and it seems to me that in Tag2 this would happen at less than max range. df21, f1, db12 B! b2,1,1+2 also seems to be a lot harder (or maybe impossible, but don't quote me on this) to hit in Tag2 than in BR, where it was consistent enough to be a staple.
Signature (+Loss)Mercury
Johnasis
5th Dan
#75 “Quote” Edit Post
b1+2 = does not track
b1+2~3+4 = tracks very well

thnx to you bro ^_^
Johnasis
5th Dan
#76 “Quote” Edit Post
b1+2 = does not track
b1+2~3+4 = tracks very well

thnx to you bro ^_^
Lee_yo
6th Dan
PSN: KING_kid6
#77 “Quote” Edit Post
I have several question regarding kuma / panda

The 3 hit jab string that leads to a mini juggle
I think the notation is f+1,1,1 in t5 DR

Is it no longer launch punishable? I only blocked it once and I throw df+2 with asuka (which is 15 frame) and my opponent blocked it. I used to launch it all the time in BR, but then I might be late in input, so does anyone know about the frame of f+111 on block?

Also what if he only does f+1,1 is it safe on block?

2nd question is, which side do you SS / SW to avoid db+2 and ff+2??

3rd question is, how many frame does kuma gets when he land an db+2?

Last one is, a move where kuma attack with his ass, mid and high crush. How punishable is it on block? (I don't know the notation)
amphreded
#78 “Quote” Edit Post
f+1,1 is -15f
f+1,1,1 is still punishable in TTT2 by i16f moves from what I played.
d/b+2 on hit Kuma is at +1
The last question it's d+1+2. It's launch punishable on block.
bLoOdSh0t
Shihan
PSN: my name is SiR jAy
XBL: add me jjbm6865@y.c.
#79 “Quote” Edit Post
b1~3+4 BHS

b1 can now go to bear hunting stance hehe

wow thanks for that info yehey i thought b1+2 doesnt track anymore yehey time to KILL!!!
Signature BeaRTaSTiC
CaTaSTiC

Nameless03
Legend
#80 “Quote” Edit Post
TTT2U bear changes:

-b1 back to hitting grounded
-f1+2 can now be tagged out from (f1+2~5), effectively making it a launcher. It also went from -14 to -12, according to inatekken. Sample bear/bear combo: f1+2~5, df32 B! etc
-u4 now most likely -13, as part of the ongoing process to change generic u4 and uf4 hopkicks from -12 to -13
-a bunch of stuff about movement inputs during HBS. Not particularly sure how accurate this info is, but my guesses:
--HBS F (i.e. moving forward while in HBS) now has auto low parry
--HBS ub_u_uf cancels HBS while allowing bears to block mids and highs and parrying lows (back to BR status)
--HBS db cancels HBS while allowing bears to block mids and highs (back to BR status)

Take the last couple of points with a grain of salt; haven't gotten the chance to actually test them yet.
Signature (+Loss)Mercury