Ask a question for Heihachi, get an answer.

Page Splits <1234>...29
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
The Game
EMP The Game
PSN: DsSGame
XBL: TheSynGame
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Savagenymph
How can you time the qcf+2 after ws+1?? .___.

Think its the same timing as headbutt qcf+2. Try it in T6.
Signature <pukey>: ddp had a better flair
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
I'm new to the game but i find that the best way to win is to use f+3 then keep on using 3+4, f+1+2 until there dead.
RankTank_3rwin
1st Dan
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
I know this might sound inappropriate..but can someone help me on how to do a proper EWGF on the 1P side..and not just that but all crouchdash moves on 1P..because it's pretty hard to nail it on 1P..and does wavedash still works inTT2?..any tips will be very much appreciated..thanks..
Signature Fil Mods are nothing but scrubs..and the other one is a poser that is good on beefing up his rank since T5..a Virtuoso that cannot even do a simple crouch dash...

I'm a dude playin' another dude disguised as another dude!!
Klyde
Warrior
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by RankTank_3rwin
I know this might sound inappropriate..but can someone help me on how to do a proper EWGF on the 1P side..and not just that but all crouchdash moves on 1P..because it's pretty hard to nail it on 1P..and does wavedash still works inTT2?..any tips will be very much appreciated..thanks..

This is probably a famous quote, but I'll say it again, practice practice practice.
Practice your ewgf and dewgf by going to practice mode and put cpu on block.
Practice your wd and bd by first bd to the furthest corner and wd up to the cpu.
When you are doing ewgf or wd, make a mental note to go to N and spin the joystick, *with wd make sure you hit f after the spin*

Practice until you can do it consistently, not quickly, but consistently, then speed up the repetitions for wd.
Practice your ewgf until you can get it 9 times out of 10.

Yes, wd works TT2.
There are also video tutorials on how to hold the joystick when on the 1p side, just look it up.

So, in short, PRACTICE.
Shotokan
#Unity
PSN: ShotokanAU
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
WD works in TTT2 but is next to pointless for Heihachi, especially in TTT2.

You can win without it, but it's still somewhat useful as a method to close down space and pressure the opponent.
Signature Shotokan#U
willus259
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc45/snesfreak/unity.gif
RankTank_3rwin
1st Dan
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks for the info sirs..appreciated it alot..now I'm getting it, and @Shotokan's right..WD is futile in TTT2..a simple crouch dash would suffice BTW I still have pending queries that maybe you could answer obligely..
-what does "O" mean in otgf?..does it have the same notation as EWGF like f,N,d~d/f+1?..
-is Hei's SS+2,1 still NC?..is it still good as a SS punisher?..
-Hei and AK's combo
-Hei EWGF, OTGF, DEWGF, d+1B!~5: AK 3+4,1: Hei cd+4,4,1-is this possible or Iam left w/ the option of the oldman hunting hawk(u/f+3,4)?..

-AK Launch, 1+2,2, d+2B!~5: Hei SSR cd+4,4,1: AK u/f+3, iSW- is this even possible or a simple iSW will do?..does Hei's cd+4,4,1 will make it float?..

Thanks very much for any applicable answers
Signature Fil Mods are nothing but scrubs..and the other one is a poser that is good on beefing up his rank since T5..a Virtuoso that cannot even do a simple crouch dash...

I'm a dude playin' another dude disguised as another dude!!
AZYG4LYFE
Special Mallet
PSN: CKT_AZYG4LYFE
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
O=Omen, notation f,n,d/f:1 I think.
ss+2,1 is NC

AZ
Signature #CKT
360Gaming Major: Top 16 (Joint 9th)
Warriors Return 3: Top 3 (3rd)
Please visit my site, I'd love to hear from you www.azyg4lyfe.com
PhantomXD
Fujin
PSN: PhantomXD
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
off topic of heihachi moves and all but does anyone think that since they made heihachi younger more people would play him? I feel there is a lack in heihachi players compared to kazuya of DJ
Signature &
Shotokan
#Unity
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Nah, I don't personally think that people would pick him up for that reason. It's more so because the voice actor for Heihachi died.
Signature Shotokan#U
willus259
PhantomXD
Fujin
PSN: PhantomXD
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
oh yea thats right. I almost forgot about that
Signature &
Abigan2K
Iron Fist God
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Shotokan
WD works in TTT2 but is next to pointless for Heihachi, especially in TTT2.

You can win without it, but it's still somewhat useful as a method to close down space and pressure the opponent.

i think WD for hei has its merits by masking his ff+2

but yes i agree WD is much less useful to hei than to the other mishimas who have ws launchers
VargasTheSick
Tekken God
PSN: VargasTheSick
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Abigan2K
i think WD for hei has its merits by masking his ff+2

but yes i agree WD is much less useful to hei than to the other mishimas who have ws launchers

True, but Hei's buffed WS+1 into DF does almost as much damage as some juggles, it's s scary move.
Signature " Come back when you've learned how to fight. "
Shotokan
#Unity
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
I think unless you have a decent grip on your opponent's preference for ducking/standing in the HS mixup, I wouldn't go for WD~HS with Hei. Not enough reward to warrant it.
Signature Shotokan#U
willus259
Hunter Steven
Virtuoso
PSN: huntersteven193
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
how do you do that electric dragon uppercut? is it the same method as doing EWGF or different?
VargasTheSick
Tekken God
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Hunter Steven
how do you do that electric dragon uppercut? is it the same method as doing EWGF or different?

f,n,df+1
redflash555
Sage
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
hey guys i have a few questions.
1) Is his headbutt still the same? I heard they nerfed the range and you can't connect the iron fist anymore,only ff+2. Is this true?
2)Secondly Does ewgf track really well with the huge hitbox,they say its almost like a homing move.
3) Is it true no more 11,2 wall splat?
4)And that he has no mid launcher for whiff punishing. His 1+2 doesn't launch is what they say.
VargasTheSick
Tekken God
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by redflash555
hey guys i have a few questions.
1) Is his headbutt still the same? I heard they nerfed the range and you can't connect the iron fist anymore,only ff+2. Is this true?
2)Secondly Does ewgf track really well with the huge hitbox,they say its almost like a homing move.
3) Is it true no more 11,2 wall splat?
4)And that he has no mid launcher for whiff punishing. His 1+2 doesn't launch is what they say.

1) Head butt I am not 100% sure about.

2) Yes it tracks much better then BR. They toned down the hitbox in Unlimited, however it is still hard to side step, much improved coming from BR.

3) 1,1,2 no longer wall splats

4) 1+2 does not launch from what I have heard as well. EWGF is his best whiff punishment. As for just a quick mid punish I generally use qcf+2.
Mingriah
Project M
PSN: mingriah
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
d1+2 is like BR 1+2;launches same way.

as for headbutt to qcf2 it was possible on 3ds Tag 2 Hei, not sure about unlimited.
Signature Please; call me FreeChaolan

Apparently Eliza's not in TTT2 because drunk Japanese can go super saiyan.

that feel when...laggy TV
redflash555
Sage
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
I hope they don't take away hid headbutt and iron hand. Can someone test this please,i am out of my city and fr away from my town arcade. How many frames is d+1+2? And they can't take away headutt and iron hand its not fair,48 damage!!!!!!!
Mingriah
Project M
PSN: mingriah
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
inatekken's listing d1+2 as i16, -13 on block.
Signature Please; call me FreeChaolan

Apparently Eliza's not in TTT2 because drunk Japanese can go super saiyan.

that feel when...laggy TV
redflash555
Sage
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
If thats true,then he is still almost the same. And i won't have to adapt a lot,thank god. I was a bit off the mood as i was thinking about what to use to punish whiffs which leave opponent in crouch,like low moves or other stuff. Now i just hope he stil has his headbutt and iron hand. Thats a personal favourite of mine and i don't want all that practice i did in early t6 days to go to waste.