Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Fighting Game Panel
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
PSN: XelNaga
XBL: ChippXelNaga
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Welcome back to our 20th and 21st episodes. Here I talk to TheRealyst and Dj Kor respectively. In Episode 20, I talk with Realyst about his fighting game history, opinions on Soul Calibur 5, Tekken Tag 2 Unlimited, and where he things fighting games are going.
In Episode 21, we talk to Evo 2k11 champion, Texas' DJ Kor. Here we talk about his appearance on Cross Assault, the format it is running, his chances of Team Tekken beating out Team Street Fighter, and what he does outside of gaming. We appreciate your support as always, and we will catch you guys next time.
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
PSN: XelNaga
XBL: ChippXelNaga
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Seems like Kor said he is going to stick with Bob in Tag 2. Seems like a nice guy, he always looks angry on streams.

It seems like a long way to travel, all the way from NYC to Connecticut to play a few matches and then make the return trip. I forgot how strings used to be in past tekkens, I did not think about strings much before now. Marvel is garbage.
The Exalted
Last of the Trueborn
PSN: Exaltedvow
XBL: A Cautionary Tale...
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Good listen! The Realyst is the truth! Callin out himself?!? Too @&$#ing REAL!!!!

P.S. That Exhalted guy who throws out razor rush from range 3 sounds like a freakin scrub...
Signature ****The (B.A.D) Exalted?**** - "The NYC Hierarchy Ranking System (HRS) is live! "

"You look up because you desire to be Exalted...and I look down, because I am EXALTED." - Nietzsche

The bold embodiment of JUSTICE!@!, 'NYC's Wayward Son?' and Lei Wulong MASTER [RRD]