Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
The Game
EMP The Game
PSN: DsSGame
XBL: TheSynGame
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Brett Elston over at Capcom-Unity unveiled some of Capcom’s plans for Street Fighter’s 25th anniversary this year. He reports that Capcom is working on a tournament series that will span all of 2012, with the grand finals being held in December. Capcom will be giving out $500,000 in prizes during this series, which will feature games such as Street Fighter X Tekken as well as classic Street Fighter games from the franchise’s past. Seth Killian added via Twitter “Yes, Capcom going big on tournaments. For insight as to which games, remember that 2012 is the 25th anniversary of Street Fighter .”

Elston also took some time to clarify the recent revelation of the Street Fighter X Tekken Vita version’s new characters.

Today we can elaborate on the quoted distinction by revealing 12 new characters for the PlayStation Vita version of the game. Guy, Cody, Dudley, Elena, Sakura and Blanka join the Street Fighter cast, while the Tekken side gains Alisa Bosconovitch, Bryan Fury, Christie Monteiro, Jack, Lars Alexandersson and Lei Wulong.

The Vita version is set to arrive later this year. That’s quite an updated roster, and I’m personally happy to see Blanka, Sakura and Bryan Fury make the cut.

This news comes alongside a reminder that the console version of SFxT will receive new features and DLC over the months. Most importantly, the game you buy on March 6 will be the only disc-based version of Street Fighter X Tekken needed to access these updates.

Source: http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelsto..._detail
s

Credit: Shoryuken.com
Signature <pukey>: ddp had a better flair
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
I'm new to the game but i find that the best way to win is to use f+3 then keep on using 3+4, f+1+2 until there dead.
GrandKitaro777
"Ra"
PSN: GrandKintaro777
XBL: Passing the Salt
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Fuck that game.
Signature Zafina, Steve, Kazuya

Baraka
StrongStyle
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Today we can elaborate on the quoted distinction by revealing 12 new characters for the PlayStation Vita version of the game. Guy, Cody, Dudley, Elena, Sakura and Blanka join the Street Fighter cast, while the Tekken side gains Alisa Bosconovitch, Bryan Fury, Christie Monteiro, Jack, Lars Alexandersson and Lei Wulong.

Wow what a lame ass reveal. And those characters are for the Vita version? Yeah nah..... When's that PC version coming along ..... May 11th?.......

Yeah I'll probably skip this all together now.
Signature Avoiding The PuddleTwitterYouTube
DrBhup666
Deity
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm still thinking meh..!
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
XBL: ForestSkies
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
I think people would be alot more open to these things if Tag 2 was out on consoles right now. I am grumpy too. This is just throwing us a bone, they know we just want Tag 2.
Castel
Sensei Zaibatsu
PSN: Castel
XBL: Castel 360
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Please read the news forum guidelines before posting next time:

- make a short teaser post (for front page)
- put the meat of the article in a reply
- no vB mark up in first post

Also this seems to be a bit SF heavy post for the TZ front page news. Yes, SFxT has Tekken characters and I don't mind an occasional mention of it on the front page when new Tekken characters are revealed. But let's face it... this is a SF game.

Feel free to repost properly focusing on the Tekken related DLC and mention the other stuff in the follow up post.

Last edited by Castel on Feb 22nd, 2012 at 15:44

Signature The original Sensei Zaibatsu
The Game
EMP The Game
PSN: DsSGame
XBL: TheSynGame
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
well the post was more focused on the money part.
Signature <pukey>: ddp had a better flair
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
I'm new to the game but i find that the best way to win is to use f+3 then keep on using 3+4, f+1+2 until there dead.