Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Castel
Sensei Zaibatsu
PSN: Castel
XBL: Castel 360
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Our Tekken Wiki is now open to the public and ready for use. The wiki is a standalone application and not fully integrated with the forum, so if you want to contribute you will need to create a separate wiki account. When you do, please use your forum username to ensure activation of your account.

I am aware the wiki has a discussion feature and I have not disabled it, but I figured a centralized forum here would be more convenient to keep up with.

Feel free to use this thread and forum for suggestions, comments and questions. Enjoy this new community driven tool and hopefully it will prove to be useful going forward.
Signature The original Sensei Zaibatsu
EvilShadow
1st Dan
PSN: Zenga_gamer
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
wow! nice work!
Signature (Power is Eveything)
MCP
MCP=?\ (?_o) /?
PSN: MCPtz
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks Castel, hopefully we the community can take over from here.
Signature ?\ ( ) /?
Psypher
Virtuoso
PSN: Psypher1
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
GREAT jOB!!

You seem to have a bug, or maybe you're still working on some stuff

I go to Tekken 6 then Kazuya Mishima then Kazuya Combos but its taking me to Tekken 6/Julia Combos

Thought you'd want to know...
Signature Chikara ga subetedesu... DORYAH!

My Blog: VB Kid - The Code Lives...
Raimei
Raijin
PSN: sho00shii
XBL: JP PSN: TOKYOLEGENDx
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Is it mandatory to include a personal biography about yourself when making an account? I don't think I have much of anything interesting to write about in that area lol

But this is a great idea to have a wiki included with the site, even though Tekkenpedia can be a good source of Tekken information at times.
Castel
Sensei Zaibatsu
PSN: Castel
XBL: Castel 360
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Raimei
Is it mandatory to include a personal biography about yourself when making an account? I don't think I have much of anything interesting to write about in that area lol

But this is a great idea to have a wiki included with the site, even though Tekkenpedia can be a good source of Tekken information at times.

Not required
Signature The original Sensei Zaibatsu
noodalls
PSN: noodalls
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Castel, can you reset my password please? It seems to have lapsed while i was away, and when I click "Forgotten your login details?" it tells me that "The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Administrators. "

Username is noodalls.
Rapham0n
Shihan
PSN: Raphamon
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
I think this is a great idea. This will help players of all skill levels to get better at the game. Keep up the good work guys.
NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
3L1
PSN: TKM_3L1
XBL: Threeli
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Trying to log in to the wiki for the first time in a while and it's telling me incorrect password. I'm pretty sure I use the same password as I do for my general TZ account but I can't pick the forgot my password option either without getting the error message Noodals described earlier "The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Administrators."

Can anyone help me out?
DEATH&#63722;
A Non-Bender
PSN: dropkick_br
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by 3L1
Trying to log in to the wiki for the first time in a while and it's telling me incorrect password. I'm pretty sure I use the same password as I do for my general TZ account but I can't pick the forgot my password option either without getting the error message Noodals described earlier "The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Administrators."

Can anyone help me out?

You gotta PM Castel though... I don't have any kind of control for that...

But if you want, you can post what you want to post here or PM me and I'll put it for the wiki for now, of course with your credit...
Signature : Steve, you will not go and hang out to those joke characters Paul and Law anymore.
: Mom! Since I joined this tourney I didn't have a chance to have friends!
: I'm telling you. Don't hang out with them anymore and that's FINAL!
*Steve looks sad*
: Steve, Look at your auntie, she's a joke. Do you want to be like her?