ghirlanda
Destroyer
PSN: Capt_America_AS
#281 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah lol
I'm on phone i linked from mobile youtube xD
Anyway that's the video
Signature "when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose"- like a rolling stone
when in rage, remember bob dylan' songs!
ghirlanda
Destroyer
#282 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah lol
I'm on phone i linked from mobile youtube xD
Anyway that's the video
ghirlanda
Destroyer
#283 “Quote” Edit Post
Today i discovered how good can be' mixing uf33 with db3, versus turtles is something very good, i prefer it to uf4 or ufn4, because uf33 as a more similar animation with db3, and it is safe too.
The 'turtle' in my case was devilkazuya, i think the best defensive player of europe, and it has functioned!
jiorio95
Don Frye
PSN: jiorio
#284 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=123042

I was a guest on the VGF podcast to discuss Roger Jr. The link is above if any new players want to check it out. I tried to give credit to everyone here on the forums since there was a lot of good group collaboration going on here.
ghirlanda
Destroyer
#285 “Quote” Edit Post
hi guys
i'm going to assembly in 10 days...and i need to restart to play since i sopped a month ago. yesterday i was destroyed by people normally i defeat or tie damn. anyway, today i return to practice mode. i observed how after !B, 1+2 3(3 whiffs) leaves you exactly in the face of your opponent. from here i think you can do everything you want, throws too since you are exactly at range 0. it sacrifices a lot of damage, but i'm thinking at the advantage we can arrange:
3 throws, minimum 45 damage
db3-uf4
d2_df12, but even better roc 3_3+4_1+2
does everyone use it? since i tried it just in practice mode, idk if this can be effective in match, and i can't try right now.
jiorio95
Don Frye
#286 “Quote” Edit Post
I like the damage too much in this game to give it up especially since his oki game is so strong after b! agf, b! 1+2, df1 or even b! uf3+4. I think it could be effective though sparingly in a match because they are going to watch to attack after the whiffed 3 since it looks like a big whiff animation.

I always liked to do b! 1+2, 1,2~ROC mix up when I wanted to catch someone sleeping. The 1,2 would whiff but you would go into ROC and be able to visually confirm what you wanted to do if they teched or laid on the ground. The charge would be blocked by techers but the advantage led to all the mix up you mentioned above.
ghirlanda
Destroyer
#287 “Quote” Edit Post
you're right. i'll try everything next time i'll have a chance. anway today i discover that on bears i can do after !W bob1 1 121. bob1f432 won't work, and after !B ws1f432 none too, because ws1 whiffs. any tips? i never fought a serious bear, but i noticed there will be some in finland :/
jiorio95
Don Frye
#288 “Quote” Edit Post
Honestly, I have not found anything good for the bears at the wall. I just go for the B! ROC1+2, db343434.

For the bears, that stupid low d3 (I think) where he kicks your shin is + and safe on block, it's a trap! Don't attack after you block it they always look to bdc and whiff punish with TP.

The transition uf3,4, 1+2 (hopkicks into hunting stance) is actually punishable -13 on block, but you can't use a high. So d/f4 is a good punish there that will hit then when they transition into hunting stance.

And his uf3 hopkick is actually -10, instead of the normal -12.

F'n bears.
ghirlanda
Destroyer
#289 “Quote” Edit Post
Seems they have a pretty good match up vs roo. The fact i must see them as medium soze chars is a boost for them too
Thanks for the advice about d3. I knew it was safe but i didn't know ws4 whiffs against a bdc :/ i must remember it damn!
eddy_rulz
Lone Wolf
#290 “Quote” Edit Post
i have a feeling that Moku roger is S Tier character in T6
Signature