Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Real law
Frank White
PSN: CAAB_Real_Law
XBL: King Of New York
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
i'll be there for tag 2
Signature You think your world is safe. It is an illusion, A comforting lie told to protect you. Enjoy these final moments of peace. For I have returned to have my vengeance. So, Shall we begin?
CALM AS A BOMB!!
real law
A Horsemen Till The Day I Die ! <4H>

ReNikon
Insult Vampire
PSN: renikon
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Planning on attending.
Signature TeamBonklers
fightinggm
new challenger
PSN: soma1672
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
tekken 6 and tag 2
Signature http://www.facebook.com/BGFightingGM
www.twitter.com/fightinggm www.fightinggm.com www.facebook.com/fightinggm
GYG 08, Crown the king of NYC 2008, 2nd at MTG, 2nd at ECT 2010, 2nd at Mlg Columbus, 2nd at Mlg Raleigh, 4th NCSS 2010 1st WCG Fight Club 2010, Wcg 2010 usa national champion, MLG number 1 Seed 2010, 1st Midwest championship 2010 NEC 2010 teams 1st, NCSS 2010 teams 1st Winter Brawl 3 teams 1st ,ECT 2010 2nd, MTG 2010 2nd 1st extravangaza 14 1st Winter Brawl 3, Winter Brawl 4, Rumble in the thundra 3, KIT 2011, 1st ECT 2011, 1st Final round 2011,1st NEC 2011 , 1st Winter brawl 5 2012 tag 2, tekken 6, Assembly finland 2nd, 3rd final round 2012, 1st power up 2012, ECT 4 1st
HuBBsDoctor
Legend
XBL: FightClubHuBBs
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok everyone the Sheraton link for the four points is up and running again. So if you paid full price for a room this weekend please cancel it and rebook under the wb6 discount link.

If you booked a room at the Sheraton for wb6 over the weekend and you didn't get a discount please PM me.
HuBBsDoctor
Legend
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
FYI the UP tournament on friday is cancelled.
ReNikon
Insult Vampire
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
UP?
Signature TeamBonklers
Real law
Frank White
PSN: CAAB_Real_Law
XBL: King Of New York
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
University Pinball
Signature You think your world is safe. It is an illusion, A comforting lie told to protect you. Enjoy these final moments of peace. For I have returned to have my vengeance. So, Shall we begin?
CALM AS A BOMB!!
real law
A Horsemen Till The Day I Die ! <4H>

BigE
Lone Wolf
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
NAMCO Special Event

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone and it's the start of the new tournament season in the Fighting Game Community. With the New Year comes New Hype and Big E Gaming and FINAL ROUND LLC are teaming up to get the season started on the right note! WinterBrawl 6 (Feb 18 and 19 of 2012 in Philadelphia, Pa.) will be an Official Qualifier tournament for FINAL ROUND 15 (March 2, 3, and 4 of 2012 in Atlanta, Ga.) inSOULCALIBUR V where the top 16 players at Winter Brawl 6 will recieve seeding at FINAL ROUND 15. The winners of the SOULCALIBUR V tournament will recieve free badge and tournament entry at FINAL ROUND 15. Big E Gaming will provide the winner of SOULCALIBUR V a round trip flight to compete in the main event at FINAL ROUND 15. In addition to the SOULCALIBUR V qualifiers/tournaments, players and spectators will also be able to play the newest version of TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 on an official Arcade Cabinet at Winter Brawl 6 and FINAL ROUND 15. Reserve your tickets now and "GET READY FOR THE NEXT BATTLE".

Special thanks to our Sponsor NAMCO BANDAI Games for supporting the FGC at our events as they will be providing a $1000 prize bonus to the SOULCALIBUR V tournament at Winter Brawl 6 and $5000 prize bonus to SOULCALIBUR V at FINAL ROUND 15! "The lifespan of any competitive game is all about quality of the games and the community behind it. All we want to do is to be supportive of of these tournaments, organizers and most of all the players - " says NAMCO BANDAI Games Community Manager Rich "FilthieRich" Bantegui . Don't miss out on either one of these amazing events and start the new tournament season off with a HUGE BANG! Both events will be here before you know it, so start planning to attend both of these great events in the FGC! Online pre-registration are live for both events.

You can get all of your tournament info for Winter Brawl 6 at the following:
http://www.necphilly.com
http://www.necphilly.com/archives/g...e-registration/

And players if your planning going to Power UP in April i have some special new for later today.
HuBBsDoctor
Legend
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok guys, hurry up and register online if you haven't. Online reg is done tonight at 11:59pm.
HuBBsDoctor
Legend
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
Online reg has been extended to midnight tonight.

Get on it!

http://www.necphilly.com/archives/g...e-registration/
ATLShinBlanka
Shihan
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
Good Luck to everyone attending WB6. I'll be getting my stream creep on spooky and jaxel streams.
Signature FINAL ROUND "A Staple in the Fighting Game Community!"
ReNikon
Insult Vampire
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
Fuck missed online registration due to messed up internet =[. Any chance of a late registration for Tekken players?
Signature TeamBonklers