Alisa and Lei confirmed for SFXTK?

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Di_
SDTEKKENZAIBATSU
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
According to ESRB description of Street Fighter X Tekken, Alisa and Lei might be getting into the game (maybe as DLC). Check the fragment mentioning them down below.
Signature In my world, the color red doesn't exist.

Polish Fighting Games Community Manager
Di_
SDTEKKENZAIBATSU
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
This is an arcade-style fighting game in which players engage in two-on-two battles with characters from the Street Fighter and Tekken universes. Players punch, kick, and use special attacks (e.g., energy blasts, fireballs, electrical strikes) to deplete opponents’ life meters. Some fighters also use laser swords, chainsaws, metal claws, or explosives to knock characters across the screen or to the ground. One bear-like character can perform a flatulence attack to strike opponents, resulting in yellow gas clouds.

A variety of female fighters wear revealing outfits that expose large amounts of jiggling cleavage; some sequences include close-up camera angles on their breasts or buttocks. The dialogue references alcohol and drunkenness (e.g., “Getting drunk isn’t really a good way to fight,” “[W]anna go for a few drinks?”), and one wobbly character uses “drunken” fighting moves. The words “sh*t” and “a*s” appear in dialogue.
Signature In my world, the color red doesn't exist.

Polish Fighting Games Community Manager
NemonicLee
Iron Fist God
PSN: GaySasquatch
XBL: Death to Microsoft!
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Awesome! The more the merrier! My next big wish is that Zafina will make an appearance, *but* I am happy to play the game as it will come out.
ArmorKingFan
Champion
PSN: BryantPrince
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Great News. I will be doing more practicing with Alisa.
Signature Shall rise! Craig and King Jr justice will be served!!
In a perfect world we deserve what we only can learn.
The PIMPS!
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
XBL: forest16
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Meh, I could have done without both.
GuardianTempest
Shihan
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
There's no way capcom can make Lei work, I mean, I probably guess he'll be overhauled to feel...different, to the point we're not comfortable with.
Signature [Lei2]-Main
Others: Feng, Asuka, Draunov, Lili, Bruce and a little Baek
--------------------------
"I refuse to succumb to this sort of madness, and I will become my own, to show you all what I can do."
QuickSylver
Expert
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by GuardianTempest
There's no way capcom can make Lei work, I mean, I probably guess he'll be overhauled to feel...different, to the point we're not comfortable with.
There is no way any tekken character will feel close to similar to their actual game counterpart so you might as well leave those expectations at the door ((Hell, DJin's moveset doesn't feel "right" in scv despite every move being present and wave dashing being possible)).

However I feel they will utilize his neutral stance, PLD and DRU transitions pretty well. Don't come into this game expecting to haha step in and out of range.
Signature Namco Mentality - After 3 games it's out with the old and in with the new stars. Depressing but true.
Nixieee612
Kyu
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Is Lars included?
Signature "Must We Really Fight?"
TunaLei
Kyu
PSN: TUNALEI_85
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't think that this new game could include Lei Wulong.He is so much to this game.But if they manage to make Lei participate in, then I will pay for the game.Even if he appears in the game, he won't be able to seem like our versatile Lei Wulong.
Signature Come on, we have to see the clear fact that Lei Wulong is the best !
Tobi [KIIAAIII]
Destroyer
PSN: drunkenflowers
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
yes, yes, yes !
Signature drunkenlotus media
YouTube
Vimeo
TekkenTreff
The Exalted
Last of the Trueborn
PSN: Exaltedvow
XBL: A Cautionary Tale...
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Lei is SOOOO much more than just drunken fist...so yeah, Lei in my opinion...not gonna happen.
Signature ****The (B.A.D) Exalted?**** - "The NYC Hierarchy Ranking System (HRS) is live! "

"You look up because you desire to be Exalted...and I look down, because I am EXALTED." - Nietzsche

The bold embodiment of JUSTICE!@!, 'NYC's Wayward Son?' and Lei Wulong MASTER [RRD]
Pixel
Xiaoyu & Raven
PSN: NinthPixel
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Sure they can. If they just focus on what works at high level. All they would have to have is 1,2, ff+3,4, d/f+1+2, TGR 4, TGR 2, and Razor Rush, easy.

But seriously, you rarely see Lei players use even half his moves. He is likely the easiest of the more complicated characters to boil down to about 10 attacks and succeed at high level with, no offense.
Signature I play on a Hit Box ( http://hitboxarcade.com )
I may be garbage, but I am the leakiest garbage you will ever take out to the dumpster.
QuickSylver
Expert
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Wtf were Hwoarang players this whiny about Hwo in sfxt? I know I was happy to see my boy rep'd in sfxt even if vast majority of his movelist, which is essential to his play style, was not present in this game.

Then again it is only 2 people whining, whining for what I think is a dumb reason, but only 2 at least.
Signature Namco Mentality - After 3 games it's out with the old and in with the new stars. Depressing but true.
LiLiLover90
Kyu
XBL: MykeBoi
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Lei shouldn't be in the game he's a cool fighter and all but I don't think he can really workk in a 2D standard
Alisa is a great choice though, i love her!!!
Signature TTT2
Team Lili + Asuka
Team Xiaoyu + Miharu (Beginners)
Laughing Man
Don't worry be happy
PSN: SrSonriente
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
F#$%K.
Now I will have to buy the game AND a DLC to finally feel dissapointed. Shame on me, of course.

BTW... the text doesn't sound very proper of an organism like the ESRB.

Last edited by Laughing Man on Feb 4th, 2012 at 00:28

d3c0d3d
Expert
PSN: Dec0de022
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
I really hope there won't be any DLC characters, I'm okay with costumes/gems but if its characters then no plz.
Signature TTT2 Arcade name: Decode
DrBhup666
Deity
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Still meh for me on this game. I just don't do Capcom. Just cant stand the art style and the animation.

Not sure yet, but I'll prolly give SCV a try, it seems ok so far.

Tekken on 3DS is day 1 purchase though. I don't care if it's pretty much T6 with new stages. Tekken above all!
123arskas
4th Dan
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Capcom is only good in making 3D-Movies.............leave the game to the Namco !!!!
The Game
EMP The Game
PSN: DsSGame
XBL: TheSynGame
#19 “Quote” Edit Post

Um they made Hwoarang and Gen work.
Signature <pukey>: ddp had a better flair
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
I'm new to the game but i find that the best way to win is to use f+3 then keep on using 3+4, f+1+2 until there dead.