Page Splits 1...<678910>...11
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
~Gen-Lo~
3rd Dan
PSN: TheFknGeneral
#141 “Quote” Edit Post
srry ray ...i was on the poor side of the fence these plast few weeks.broke had to pawn ps3 foe phone mins. and food.lol..but we can still game if you have a miracle second controller.my house is always free...i got two female roomates that might try to seduce you but there HOT so its cool.im getting it back next week tho i cant live without my baby..and yes...we must rebuild....tare this old shit down....but im deff gonna need some offline training to get prepared for FinalRound this year.....any of you guys thinking about going....its in ATL show-di....

but GOOD NEWS...we are preparing for a new venue here in lawton...we got tons of space...budwiser and or coors vendors PA mic systems ...DJ booth and were working on getting this huge ass projector we saw for the grand finals..were prob gonna shoot for Summer 2013.and thats only because we want everything done right and ran smoothly.......we gotta think of a cool as name that will remain strong....what do you guys think
Signature Tips on beating GenJack:
#1--While holding foward si-mo-tain-usly execute absolutly Nothing with your Right hand.. Thuss theo-redic-ly increasing your chances of survival.. "Never Shield your eyes against GenJack my boy".... Watch Its Beautiful Destruction"......Slow...Yet ....Unblockable!!
SuperNegro
Roger of the Midwest
PSN: sDotkneegroW
#142 “Quote” Edit Post
Damn a lot has happened to the OK Tekken scene. Everyone playing MK now? Damn.. I can't lie I was playing that shit too.

HAHA what's up everyone? I miss playing games with yall. I haven't been playing Tekken at all went back to the 2D fighters, and FPS games. I've been getting invited to a bunch of game nights that my boys throw so if you guys ever want to join hit me up on facebook. We play all types of games from KI, MW3, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Tekken, etc. Search Michael Lott(My profile pic is of Skate from Streets of Rage 2)

For those who don't know me my name is Mike and I used to play actively on Tekken. Played a lot with the crews and entered a few tournaments. I miss the scene and I got this passion built up again to get better.. but I'm having a hard time picking a game to play LOL.

Tulsa boys- Sorry about not uploading videos and getting in contact with you guys. Been very rough for me losing my phone, house, and car. My friend had to sell his camera and I don't know what he did with the footage =/.
Signature

[Team New School]
TriForce
Destroyer
#143 “Quote” Edit Post
Hello OKC,

My name is Triforce and I am from Houston. I will be in Duncan, OK tomorrow (1/18), but will be in OKCity at night on (1/19) and leaving in the morning. I would like to get some games in with anyone from here. Let me know.

Celly is 713-884-6968
Signature "d/f+2 gets you in trouble"
haha
~Gen-Lo~
3rd Dan
PSN: TheFknGeneral
#144 “Quote” Edit Post
guilty gear is awsome going to play now

GG Raybone great matches bro fells good to play offline

srry Triforce i deff ywould have invited you over for games if i read in time bro srry. next time fosho!!!
Signature Tips on beating GenJack:
#1--While holding foward si-mo-tain-usly execute absolutly Nothing with your Right hand.. Thuss theo-redic-ly increasing your chances of survival.. "Never Shield your eyes against GenJack my boy".... Watch Its Beautiful Destruction"......Slow...Yet ....Unblockable!!
raybonekilla
Fujin
PSN: RayboneKilla
XBL: psn2: Hailtothethief
#145 “Quote” Edit Post
So I'm moving to Lancaster, CA in a few months. I just wanted to drop by this thread and give props to all the Oklahoma homies I've played in the last few years. I really started playing the game around T3, and have since become a pretty devoted player. I wouldn't be half as good if it weren't for you fuckers. So heres to good times and good games! FoxStep, FBM, Machinez, Gen-LO, Rising Phoenix, Mishima Style, How Wrong, Hammered CA, Jinkid, Jed, Tsotigh, and anyone else I played in Tulsa/OKC/Norman area or at tournaments or gave me the pleasure of allowing me to destroy you.

I hope TT2 has decent netcode (which it probably wont), so that I can still play people. Providing they have PS3s, or GF's allowing such tom foolery, etc.

oh and an extra shout out to Juan Villanueva AKA Rising Phoenix for just being a complete devoted badass. Driving people all over the country to play Tekken and always keeping an open mind and a gigantic heart. You rule man. I hope you and your girl spend many days. HAIL VERTEX GUY!
Signature
"Revenge is a dish best served electric."
Okla. Mishima Dominance
I'm from Oklahoma, the black hole of the FGC.
uneek
2nd Dan
#146 “Quote” Edit Post
Well, this place is dead.
The Captian
4th Dan
PSN: hutchmansaw
#147 “Quote” Edit Post
no doubt. hopefully it picks up in September when TTT2 comes out
Signature Tulsa Crew: Shit talkin our way to the top!!!!
HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Team TLA : Onedirty.ei + the captain + Animefreak
The Captian
4th Dan
PSN: hutchmansaw
#148 “Quote” Edit Post
hey trying to get the hype back up around Oklahoma got a FB group going

https://www.facebook.com/groups/281101321931037/

also were in the works of getting tekken tag tournament 2 at tokyo in tulsa july 20-23
to get a free hands on preview to the game before it comes out I'll keep you all posted
Signature Tulsa Crew: Shit talkin our way to the top!!!!
HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Team TLA : Onedirty.ei + the captain + Animefreak
raybonekilla
Fujin
#149 “Quote” Edit Post
^awesome. that would be awesome.
Signature
Okla. Mishima Dominance
raybonekilla
Fujin
#150 “Quote” Edit Post
double post. feck.
Signature
Okla. Mishima Dominance
uneek
2nd Dan
#151 “Quote” Edit Post
Jon Jones is the real life version of Bruce.
raybonekilla
Fujin
#152 “Quote” Edit Post
No longer leaving Oklahoma. Not for at least 2 years anyway. Once TT2 drops, I'll host some casuals. I'll be doing a lot of traveling, so whenever I can anyway. I don't expect much of anyone to play. Jinkid has shown little interest in returning for Tag, Juan moved to newcastle and is busy all the time, other people are too far in between to drive, and everyone else either moved to California or stopped playing. :/
Signature
Okla. Mishima Dominance
uneek
2nd Dan
#153 “Quote” Edit Post
when TTT2 drops, I'm going to get back in. TTT was the only game I was ever interested in. I dominated then, i'll dominate once again.
raybonekilla
Fujin
#154 “Quote” Edit Post
@Gen Lo - hey homie you still living in Lawton? You ought to roll down to Norman man. You can crash here brotha. hit me up.
Signature
Okla. Mishima Dominance
uneek
2nd Dan
#155 “Quote” Edit Post
Almost 3 months away. Get your controllers ready. Oklahoma has no idea what is coming. I have the AP controller, domination on 9/11. Norman players, better practice.
raybonekilla
Fujin
#156 “Quote” Edit Post
Tokyo in Tulsa is July 21st. Everyone in Norman who actually plays on a normal basis will be attending. I believe in the tournament forum somebody posted details. Two Tekken set ups. Trying to get enough people to get a decent little mini tourny going. Considering Oklahomas Tekken attendance in anything outside of Oklahoma events.... I'm certainly not convinced anyone will show.
Signature
Okla. Mishima Dominance
raybonekilla
Fujin
#157 “Quote” Edit Post
Cool news. My buddy Blake "Gamerblake" Whitworth will be teaching me a little bit about streaming. I'm very interested in getting an Oklahoma Tekken Stream up and going for the community, and to get Oklahomas almost non existent scene on the map. I know some of you fuckers are good at Tekken, and maybe with a little motivation from some of the top players in your area you can maybe start attending my Tekken sessions and getting more into the scene. I'm also interested in streaming some other games that I play like SC5, and even unrelated stuff like MGS, GTA, and other shit. Whatever the case. Bitches need to start playing Tekken and maybe that demo to start learning the tag engine.

-RBK
Signature
Okla. Mishima Dominance
Mingriah
Project M
PSN: mingriah
#158 “Quote” Edit Post
Thats cool man
Signature Please; call me FreeChaolan

Apparently Eliza's not in TTT2 because drunk Japanese can go super saiyan.

that feel when...laggy TV
raybonekilla
Fujin
#159 “Quote” Edit Post
So who all has been playing? Even T6 in general? I've been playing a lot. Multiple hours a day. I'll pick up Tag really fast. I know pretty much all I need to know about the Mishimas. I just need to apply it. I really hope Oklahoma comes together around launch time. I know for certain the guys I play with will play.
Signature
Okla. Mishima Dominance
Mingriah
Project M
PSN: mingriah
#160 “Quote” Edit Post
I've been playing T6...most comp is online tho -_-'

I'll get to the offline scene someday...I must.
Signature Please; call me FreeChaolan

Apparently Eliza's not in TTT2 because drunk Japanese can go super saiyan.

that feel when...laggy TV