#261 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature $I!]
verddet
Kyu
Kazzy_Jin
Iron Fist God
PSN: yeah right....
#263 “Quote” Edit Post
this isn't for posting vids i have, but to request them. i've never seen fukusu's gameplay cause i heard about him just recently (what can i say, i live in Cuba, i can't browse that much:cry
i looked him up on youtube (using google) and got only one match. i went through this thread and got like 3 vids. anyone care to help?
direct links would be appreciated, cause i can't acces youtube due to restrictions, therefore, i can't visit any channels (yeah, i know it sucks, but i cope ), but i can copy links and send them to a friend of mine who downloads them for me.

help me out, guys. thanks in advance.
Signature Does it look like I give a shit?
Cosmic_Castaway
Dark Knight
PSN: Heavenstrider
#264 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature Some days, some nights; some live, some die in the way of the samurai. Some fight, some bleed; sun up to sun down; the sons of a battle-cry.
Kazzy_Jin
Iron Fist God
PSN: yeah right....
#265 “Quote” Edit Post
thanks. i was expexting a reply from you cause you're always very helpful. an example of how a mod always should be
i'll add those to the ones i have
Signature Does it look like I give a shit?
weaakk
Kyu
Cosmic_Castaway
Dark Knight
PSN: Heavenstrider
#267 “Quote” Edit Post
Pretty good stuff, man. Only things I really noticed that were a little iffy:

-SE2; This isn't a legit mixup at all, as much as people may fall for it online. Once you get to higher levels of play, you'll see what I'm talking about. Reacting to SE2 is well within the realm of most players' abilities.

-The u/f+3s which were kind of out of nowhere, but I can't fault you too much here because it seems like you knew the other guy was going to press a button, so you got a free CH launch out of it. Again, something that'll come into play at higher levels; can't get too trigger happy.

-Throw more; I know you're online and stuff, and people probably look down on that, but you should get used to making decisions based around throws, like mixing up between throws and mid attacks, or just between different types of throws (range 0 iSW hint hint).
Signature Some days, some nights; some live, some die in the way of the samurai. Some fight, some bleed; sun up to sun down; the sons of a battle-cry.