NEC XII Tekken 6 Official Results and shout-outs!

Page Splits <123
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Fighting Game Panel
filthieRich
Tekken Project Team
PSN: Filthie_rich
XBL: Tekken Project Team
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
I have those extra prizing for the Top 4 players (shirts + Games) GM already got his ULTRA limited edition stick - Please contact me via twitter or PM

Thank you all for playing and keeping the fire burning - I am so happy to be a part of a community that is rich in camaraderie, passion and great matches. You are all family to me and i look forward to seeing you all again.
Signature Namco Bandai Community Manager
Tekken Project Team
www.twitter.com/filthierich
USMC JAGUAR
Dragon Lord
PSN: JAGROG
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
nice showing, tekken players.

Last edited by USMC JAGUAR on Dec 9th, 2011 at 06:29

Signature DEFACATING ON NOVA TEKKEN
fightinggm
new challenger
PSN: soma1672
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
I had a great time aat this years nec. I usually have a bad one lol. Great games to kor. Always a pleasure we will play again!

Shout outs to achilles for doing so well, millions for doing godlike, sluch for having me nervous but getting back to shape and devil himself for being a scrub!

Good seeing tny, spero, upstate, brian h, teky, bito, postman, inkog, grimey , sayco, matt, and that man jitny.,il see u all at pass the salt!!

Thanks to everyone for the props. Im really happy finally winning nec and something good finnaly happening for me. Past months have been rough but gm is back and better then ever!
Signature http://www.facebook.com/BGFightingGM
www.twitter.com/fightinggm www.fightinggm.com www.facebook.com/fightinggm
GYG 08, Crown the king of NYC 2008, 2nd at MTG, 2nd at ECT 2010, 2nd at Mlg Columbus, 2nd at Mlg Raleigh, 4th NCSS 2010 1st WCG Fight Club 2010, Wcg 2010 usa national champion, MLG number 1 Seed 2010, 1st Midwest championship 2010 NEC 2010 teams 1st, NCSS 2010 teams 1st Winter Brawl 3 teams 1st ,ECT 2010 2nd, MTG 2010 2nd 1st extravangaza 14 1st Winter Brawl 3, Winter Brawl 4, Rumble in the thundra 3, KIT 2011, 1st ECT 2011, 1st Final round 2011,1st NEC 2011 , 1st Winter brawl 5 2012 tag 2, tekken 6, Assembly finland 2nd, 3rd final round 2012, 1st power up 2012, ECT 4 1st
Tool God
Asian Delight
PSN: TGSeraph
XBL: TGSeraph
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
GM, I'll give you $100 for that stick you won at this event.
Signature " in 7 years from now, i garuntee 16$ a galloon.
QUOTE ME ON THAT ! "
--Xeromos-- (Mar. 1, 2008)

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
fightinggm
new challenger
PSN: soma1672
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
Nzaw tool god that stick to godlike,

Rich I sent u my details on fb thank u
Signature http://www.facebook.com/BGFightingGM
www.twitter.com/fightinggm www.fightinggm.com www.facebook.com/fightinggm
GYG 08, Crown the king of NYC 2008, 2nd at MTG, 2nd at ECT 2010, 2nd at Mlg Columbus, 2nd at Mlg Raleigh, 4th NCSS 2010 1st WCG Fight Club 2010, Wcg 2010 usa national champion, MLG number 1 Seed 2010, 1st Midwest championship 2010 NEC 2010 teams 1st, NCSS 2010 teams 1st Winter Brawl 3 teams 1st ,ECT 2010 2nd, MTG 2010 2nd 1st extravangaza 14 1st Winter Brawl 3, Winter Brawl 4, Rumble in the thundra 3, KIT 2011, 1st ECT 2011, 1st Final round 2011,1st NEC 2011 , 1st Winter brawl 5 2012 tag 2, tekken 6, Assembly finland 2nd, 3rd final round 2012, 1st power up 2012, ECT 4 1st
A.B.A
Kyu
PSN: V-ABA-V
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
33rd. for my first tourny. thats dope.
QDogg
Team Qunimitsu
PSN: Qunimitsu
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
What's up everyone! I just wanted to say that I had a great time at NEC and a great time on the East Coast in overall. You guys are all passionate about playing Tekken and reppin' the EC and it shows. Looking forward to coming back out to chill with you guys again. Good games to everyone I played - you all got talent.

Thanks to Filthy for bringing the game to the EC. EC usually doesn't get love when it comes to Tekken promotions, but it's good to see EC got a dose of Tekken and SCV. Hopefully there will be more in store for everyone in 2012.

-Boston crew - thanks for the ride and the good times to NEC and back in Beantown. Looking forward to coming back again for some more games! Glad to see you guys are keeping your community alive.

-GM - you're hella sharp. I felt I had you, but you came out on top. Good shit for taking it all. Curious to see how your TTT2 team pans out.

-Spero - Great to see you're still playing. You still got the movement and spacing with the Capos. I know you'll be a beast with them. Keep repping the EC with the Capos!

-Fab - Great rappin' with you at the bar. If you want to make a move, you just gotta take that first step.

-Exalted - I wish we could of battled, but with just hanging with you, you seem like a cool cat with good character. I look forward to playing you in the future.

-Reno - thanks for the Megabus info. I can't believe buses are so cheap! Good looking out on the info going into NYC. We'll link up again (WC or EC) for sure. Hit me up if you're in Norcal again.

-Gary - Your food eating habits seem quite odd, but you're cool. I can't believe you doubted all of us about Feng's BT3!

-LOC - hope to play your Feng in the future.

-Xellnega - Good seeing meeting you. I'm sure we'll play more in the future.

-Wayne - Always good seeing my nigga from Florida again. Your Leo is a bitch to deal with! Good shit dogg! NBA is gonna be hype this year. Fuck David Stern - you know exactly why!!!!

-Sluch - I like your energy dogg! Like all good Lili players, your Lili looks like a skank! Hopefully we'll get some matches in next time.

Tuch Dis - I want my revenge next time we meet in a Capo money match! Unfortunately, I forgot your roommates name, but his Jinrei is hella good. Spend your money on hookers in Vegas or ATL, not in Philly!

-Real Law - Thanks for running the tournament and keeping things going.

Bloodhawk - I retract my statement regarding Boston and NYC. Boston is nice and all, but NYC is FUCKING AMAZING! I love the energy of the city and how shit just keeps on going. It truly is the city that never sleeps. I will be back for sure

Brian H and Teky - I forgot you guys were related, but now that I think about it, you guys do look like family! Great seeing you guys again as it's been awhile. Brian, your Paul is fucking crazy good and very entertaining to watch! Hope to see you winning in TTT2!

My apologies for anybody I might have missed, but GGS to all and keep reppin' the EC. TTT2 will be big in this county, it's just a matter of time before it hits. Be ready and stay strong!
Signature "Live, love, laugh, enjoy life."
Kirby Puckett, Minnesota Twins
1960-2006

Sluch
Soul Crusher
PSN: Sluch
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
QDogg: Thank you my good sir. We definitely have to get some Tekken in for sure the next time we meet up Q. I got to get some games in against that Eddy & Yoshi of yours.
Signature Proud Representative & Godfather of Cincy Tekken

- My Army Of Bitches

Galen- "I want my 100% broken top tier goddess plz... ALSO they should nerf the rest of the cast."
LOC
Iron Fist God
PSN: DCS_LOC_4HM
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr9C...p;feature=share

"Mr. Taxi and LOC were playing for the rights to LOC's fries which he walked to Wendy's in order to get them. These fries were cold mind you...but it was the principle."
Signature NYC TEKKEN
Gosu NY Tekken Watch me battle here :p
NY Tekken on Facebook
Sluch
Soul Crusher
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
Good matches there guys. I was really liking the offense Mr. Taxi was busting in those wake-up situations. Nice stuff there indeed. I was also liking the solid gameplan that Loc was busting out against Anna as well, however, Dwayne, there are some things that you let go that you should have taken advantage of from Anna, such as ducking that high in that d/b3&4,4 low, high string & WS launching that, as well as punishing that u/f1,3 string w/ a nice b3&4 shoulder from Feng to name a few. Good stuff for sure to watch in some good Tekken matches.

- My Army Of Bitches

Galen- "I want my 100% broken top tier goddess plz... ALSO they should nerf the rest of the cast."
Akazukin Cha Cha
Iron Fist God
PSN: akazukin_cha_cha
XBL: cha2
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
haha just noticed this now...dead last? How about a thank you instead!?!? lol for contributing $10 and not even playing? Cant you put like a DNP next to my name? lol. I hate the thought of being dead last

SCV and TTT2 was just too hype!
Signature Buffalo Gaming- Saturdays at Play N Trade on Sheridan Dr. 14150: Ranbats/Tournaments ~ Join us!
Games I play: Soulcalibur: Leixia, Natsu, Tira, Aeon~~ Tekken: Christie, Zafina, Bob, P Jack
LOC
Iron Fist God
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Sluch
Good matches there guys. I was really liking the offense Mr. Taxi was busting in those wake-up situations. Nice stuff there indeed. I was also liking the solid gameplan that Loc was busting out against Anna as well, however, Dwayne, there are some things that you let go that you should have taken advantage of from Anna, such as ducking that high in that d/b3&4,4 low, high string & WS launching that, as well as punishing that u/f1,3 string w/ a nice b3&4 shoulder from Feng to name a few. Good stuff for sure to watch in some good Tekken matches.

Sure, some of that was classic LOC. The rest was a finished bottle of Ciroc, fatigue from the 2 Mile trip to Wendy's, adrenaline from escaping death by trolley train, frozen hands, and beholding the greatness that is Mr Taxi.

I was definitely supposed to lose that but I have a stronger mind so he caved. Next time I'll speak to Jitni first for strats on scraping Taxi.

Oh, and how about Sayco STOLE my fries after. Supreme sadness...
Signature NYC TEKKEN
NY Tekken on Facebook
Sluch
Soul Crusher
#53 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by LOC
Sure, some of that was classic LOC. The rest was a finished bottle of Ciroc, fatigue from the 2 Mile trip to Wendy's, adrenaline from escaping death by trolley train, frozen hands, and beholding the greatness that is Mr Taxi.

I was definitely supposed to lose that but I have a stronger mind so he caved. Next time I'll speak to Jitni first for strats on scraping Taxi.

Oh, and how about Sayco STOLE my fries after. Supreme sadness...

Nice stuff & mad props indeed for winning that set under such strenuous circumstances. That's how to do it Dwayne.

It is indeed a great shame to have your fries bogarted away from you Dwayne. In order to appease such an atrocity, there now must be a 1st to Five for Fries set w/ you & Sayco in Tekken in the near future. Shit is gonna be hype as hell. If you're a fan of: Good Tekken, Watching Feng vs Dragonuv matches in Tekken, Being a Fat Kid at Heart, & Saltiness (either from loosing or just consuming unhealthy fast food), this will be something that you do not want to miss.

P.S. If this were to happen, I would crack the fuck up!

- My Army Of Bitches

LOC
Iron Fist God
#54 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Sluch
Nice stuff & mad props indeed for winning that set under such strenuous circumstances. That's how to do it Dwayne.

It is indeed a great shame to have your fries bogarted away from you Dwayne. In order to appease such an atrocity, there now must be a 1st to Five for Fries set w/ you & Sayco in Tekken in the near future. Shit is gonna be hype as hell. If you're a fan of: Good Tekken, Watching Feng vs Dragonuv matches in Tekken, Being a Fat Kid at Heart, & Saltiness (either from loosing or just consuming unhealthy fast food), this will be something that you do not want to miss.

P.S. If this were to happen, I would crack the fuck up!

This should happen at the Rage tourney in VA on the 14th of this month.
Signature NYC TEKKEN
NY Tekken on Facebook
Sluch
Soul Crusher
#55 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by LOC
This should happen at the Rage tourney in VA on the 14th of this month.

That's too good. Let me know how that goes Dwayne...or even better, try to record your set w/ Sayco if that happens. That'll be some good matches to watch for sure.

- My Army Of Bitches

wetim
Iron Fist God
PSN: wetim
#56 “Quote” Edit Post
i have not been here in ages and gm still running shit. props man.
Signature I torture myself everyday by trying to comprehend astronomical numbers.