25 80.65%
Don't care either way.
2 6.45%
31 Votes 100%
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Dilly
That'd be awesome... Only reason I can think of that it wouldn't work is the tag system screwing with it.
I tested it earlier. Bry/Hwo vs Asu/Jun

Bryan launch, b+1~5 TA!, Hwo 3+4,f+3,1+4. Asuka/Jun techrolls here. Surprisingly, the unblockable whiffs.

I tried it about 5 times, they all whiffed. I've tried techrolling both sides, and the UB still whiffs. I don't know if this was patched somehow, but I've seen the UB hit before from this techtrap. Maybe I was doing it too slow or something, I'll try again tomorrow.

The standard Killing Hawk combo and the jump over techtrap still work though.
Signature
外壳必须打破之前,鸟能飞。
SSJ-Luffy
Destroyer
PSN: SSJ-Luffy
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Now this is better, sounds more like a mindgame now (although still a broken one)...
Signature Touhou addicted Tekken player.
TTT2 Mains: +
Subs: , , Leo, Ling, Angel, D-Jin
ben128905
Kyu
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Demoyon
I tested it earlier. Bry/Hwo vs Asu/Jun

Bryan launch, b+1~5 TA!, Hwo 3+4,f+3,1+4. Asuka/Jun techrolls here. Surprisingly, the unblockable whiffs.

I tried it about 5 times, they all whiffed. I've tried techrolling both sides, and the UB still whiffs. I don't know if this was patched somehow, but I've seen the UB hit before from this techtrap. Maybe I was doing it too slow or something, I'll try again tomorrow.

The standard Killing Hawk combo and the jump over techtrap still work though.

Sorry if I missed something. The notation you posted should always whiff from memory, isn't Bryans d/b+2 required to keep it in the air for the UB to hit?
EDIT: I mean d/b+2 once you have competed the UB input.
SSJ-Luffy
Destroyer
PSN: SSJ-Luffy
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ben128905
Sorry if I missed something. The notation you posted should always whiff from memory, isn't Bryans d/b+2 required to keep it in the air for the UB to hit?

Nope, it possible. Even in Tekken 6, it's possible with following:
launch, 2,4,2, RFF b+2, f+3, LFS 1+3, The combo in TTT2 has even less hits. Sounds like, that they've patched it...
Signature Touhou addicted Tekken player.
TTT2 Mains: +
Subs: , , Leo, Ling, Angel, D-Jin
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ben128905
I'm testing the (no jump over) techtrap. If I did the db+2, the UB would hit normally in one combo.
Signature
外壳必须打破之前,鸟能飞。
ArvsRaion
5th Dan
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
What bound moves should I use with Jin or Lee when partnered with Hwo to do this combo? I haven't tried it out yet but I have seen people do it here.
Signature My new addiction

Bataan Team Tekken's Youtube Channel
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't think it's all that broken. It's 60% maybe they should take out Nina's multi iWS1 is people want to cry about 60% She gets it with no walls and no TA. *shrug*
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
3L1
PSN: TKM_3L1
XBL: Threeli
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by |Galen|
I don't think it's all that broken. It's 60% maybe they should take out Nina's multi iWS1 is people want to cry about 60% She gets it with no walls and no TA. *shrug*

It's cause he wears assless chaps...
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by 3L1
It's cause he wears assless chaps...

Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
Crimzon
War Lord
PSN: Crimzon808
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
Been messing around a lot with Hwo unblockable combos. If you play a character with an instant bound move (1 hit) the damage potential easily exceeds the stated 60%, its actually closer to 75% with the ability to break 85-90 with W!.

Off Hwo's b+3~5 into UB:
Lars gets d+2~5 B! d/b+2 ... DE+1~f, SE+1_3 (For wall carry or oki, respectively) or iSW.
Dragunov gets d+1~5 B! d+2 ... ff, 3,1,2
Jinpachi gets d+1_u/b+1~5 B! d/b+2 ... airthrow or shoulder.

It gets even more ridiculous if your tag partner has an unblockable that hits grounded... (eg Baek, Lei, etc). What do you do? tech and eat a full Hwo UB, stay grounded and eat the tag partners grounded UB, or quick stand and eat both!?!?
TairyHesticles
Kyu
XBL: EnjoiToy
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
There's no risk for attempting the unblockable trap too, so people saying it's just like other tech traps is totally wrong, since there's a risk they take if the person doesn't tech like a CH getup kick for some of them. Even when the tech trap fails Bryan still has crazy good oki where if you guess wrong again you have a chance of getting reset.
Signature [Lei2] - Just got Lei'd
- Namu?
3L1
PSN: TKM_3L1
XBL: Threeli