[Movie Library] Training ground. Watch and learn.

Page Splits <1234>...7
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Kiwi
Shihan
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by OffInBed
Ugh Kiwi you're just..a lost cause really. Hao isn't even as good as he used to be in my opinion. Remember he was one of the only three Tekken God ranked players, and he won that against Rain's Bruce.

That was a LOONNG time ago. I feel like Hao is no where near as good as he was.

lol wtf?
Thats why he ripped through fab like as if it was nothing.

Yes, he lost his tekkengod rank title but you need to keep in mind that he is playing a B tier character.

When two people of equal skills meet, the one with the higher tier character will statistically win more over the longer term. He had the odds against him by using feng. Trust me, he is the best feng player in the world. But when youre up there in the top korean ranks, its hard. Skill gaps are almost nill and youre fighting against a whole bunch of s tier characters and a tier characters.

And I dont see why you would bash him. Have you watched any of the links I posted? None of us here can play at their level. Absolutely none. Hao doesnt just go batchshit crazy like some of us play. Thats just wild random berserk and hoping you can chip away one match out of possibly 20. Rofl when someone plays like that, he is not even 10% of what they can do.

No man, All his movements are calculated. The speed of reaction, on block, in punish, in execution, in juggles, these guys arent a level above us. They are 3 levels above us. You wouldnt stand a chance.

Just watching them play is like pure tekken mushrooms. Its not like any of us can withstand a nina/ lars full assault.

Last edited by Kiwi on Jan 2nd, 2012 at 18:50

THE SCRUB ZILLA
Raijin
PSN: AOS_SCRUB_ZILLA
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
You can either post some videos of your gameplay or cease with bashing Feng. If I were new to Tekken I'd read your comments and steer clear from Feng. But since I know better I want to let everyone know that the garbage that Kiwi is spitting from his mouth isn't true. OffinBed is more than a fanboy of Feng.. lmfao. He's stuck with Feng through and through and has repped his character quite well. You on the other hand are nothing more than a complainer with nothing to show. I'll say it again, POST SOME VIDS OF YOU ACTUALLY PLAYING AGAINST GOOD COMPETETION!
Signature Make Wei or be Fenged!
VA TEKKEN RAGE
RVA TEKKEN
FENG OF VA
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
PSN: OffInBed
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kiwi
Me trying to sound bad ass while I make up a lot of dumb crap

Dude. I didn't bash him, I know he's legit. He's just not the same. You can't just talk statistically about Tekken. You have to have a balance.

Until you start uploading videos on your game play, I suggest you sit down. Nothing you say holds any weight.
Signature Mobile Frame Data app and media Center AVAILABLE IN ANDROID MARKET!!Tekken Chicken: A mobile Frame data app made for the community, BY the community!

Tekken Chicken Facebook page: Facebook.com/TekkenChicken

#BUFFLARS
retsu_himura
Iron Fist God
PSN: acceber evol samoht
XBL: ? ! ? ! ?
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
kiwi, every players post in each individual characters thread to discuss how to improve their game play,
but it seem that u come in to discuss the opposite. what are u trying to prove here?
if u think feng is weak then u should stop using feng and move on with your list of top tier character
Signature Every new tekken series is a new game.
no matter how early u started tekken,
if u cant follow up with the changes then u'll be out for good.
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Couldn't have said it better than retsu.

Anywho, I have a question, I was thinking about Feng's unblockable in Tag 2.

I know in T6 it tracks REALLY well, but it has absolutely no range at all. Is it possible to use Feng's unblockable for the sandwhich tech trap that Hwoa is capable of?

Idk... I guess it would be something like this.

. . . d+2 B! ub1+2 Jumps over the opponent

If they tech roll (which prob won't happen anyways) they'd take Feng's unblockable from behind, if they don't tech roll I guess it's a free stomp from miguel?

Idk..I'd try these things out myself if I could actually play Tag 2 =(

Someone wanna look into this for me?
Signature Mobile Frame Data app and media Center AVAILABLE IN ANDROID MARKET!!Tekken Chicken: A mobile Frame data app made for the community, BY the community!

#BUFFLARS
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
You wouldn't get control back over Miguel after starting Feng's unblockable, Hwo's unblockable is a special case in that respect.
Signature Flushking.
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by St. George
You wouldn't get control back over Miguel after starting Feng's unblockable, Hwo's unblockable is a special case in that respect.

Oooohhhh shit. Thanks for clearing that up, that's really weird and fucked up lol.

#BUFFLARS
adipati
Raijin
PSN: thatgarlicguy
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Aris, where are you?
you promised youd share your mind, brother.

oh well.
me and aris chat sometime ago about Feng in TTT2. and we both have the same opinion how Feng is goood now in TTT2. even Aris said Feng is the most improved character in TTT2. That should saying it all, since Aris now working at Superarcade and got to played everyday, so, he know everything about TTT2 Feng even more than me.

and now about Kiwi. as one of the moderator here i had an opinion, that no matter how sucks you are, how newbie or you just open T6BR as part of your 2011 christmas gift, you are welcome to share your opinion. I think kiwi is suck. he once said that he need to lost 2 matches before get a hold against everyone. That should make him the lowest of i-dont-know-where-hes-taking-competition-he-never-share. but i still respect his posts. infact some of his post is true, like feng need improvements. but more important is, trolls like kiwi has make me want to prove that feng is better than he think.

thats why, i never sent warning to kiwi of his constant thrashing. but instead, i try to finds better way for Feng to improve. Although if he cross the line with flaming other member, i will surely takes needed measures. atleast kiwi's posts, has sparkled discussions.

but, it all still need to be proved.
we still has to play, winning matches and conquering tournaments to show that Feng deserved Respect!
kiwi maybe cant manage to do that, but we can!
Signature PSN: thatgarlicguy
Add me as your friend, send me an invitation and lets play!
http://www.facebook.com/adipati.rahmat
https://twitter.com/adipatirahmat
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm afraid he'd discourage new players from using Feng. That's all.

I have a tourney coming up on Feb 11th. Can't wait.

#BUFFLARS
THE SCRUB ZILLA
Raijin
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
I have a tourney on Jan 14th. I'll post a link in this thread if that's ok if you guys want to watch me. Aside from entering the singles tourney I will be involved with a team battle alongside my fellow RVA upcoming players (Richmond, Virginia) Vs. DE's upcoming talent (Delaware). I'm also going to be involved in a MM with one of the TZ moderators Cosmic so check me out.
VA TEKKEN RAGE
RVA TEKKEN
FENG OF VA
adipati
Raijin
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
when a new players begin to learn a new character, they usually choose based on something they see, not read. like i chose feng because i like his martial arts style and by seeing a combo video made by tragic 6 years ago. or like how AK's bandwagoning recently because of interested by seeing JDCR AK's.

when you looking a new main character or a partner, chose with your heart, not because what others said.
if you evading feng because you think he is weak, then you have disrespecting every player that still strunggling using low tier character, like yoshi's or ling'sr

lets make our feng good enough to attract new player to starts using Him.
adipati
Raijin
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Hao again.

jayceeganryu(ferunar) vs jinfeng(Hao)

jinfeng(Hao) vs stevekazuya(Knee) 1

jinfeng(Hao) vs stevekazuya(Knee) 2

(Ferunar)Ganryu/Jaycee vs (Hao)Feng/Jin

Last edited by adipati on Jan 5th, 2012 at 02:37

OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Looking forward to seeing what you do with Feng Scrub_Zilla! I remember watching one of your matches, he was pretty solid!

Adipati I have to confess... the reason why I picked up Feng was REALLY scrubby....

I was playing T5 Online...my mains at the time was Hwoa, Steve, and Raven. I fight a Feng player, and he totally KICKS MY ASS! But it was different, what I noticed this time was the fact that he juggled me.

I thought Feng was the ONLY character in all of T5 that was able to juggle . .. .

So I picked him up immediately to take andvantage of his brokeness... only to realize everyone can do it. However I really liked Feng, and I won with him WAY more than I did with anyone else..so I continued.

I don't think I'd be ANY happier with any character other than Feng so it was meant to be lol.

So yea...I hope this thread gets really active when tag 2 hits. I want Feng to get some spot light damnit!

#BUFFLARS
adipati
Raijin
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
More Hao from kay9070

(Ferunar)GanryuJaycee vs (Hao)FengJin

(Hao)JinFeng vs (JJun)KazuyaDeviljin

please tell me if posting the youtube display is bothering you than posting only the link.
because i think by posting the youtube display helps us remember if we have or havent seeing the match before.
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Whoa! Is Feng's ws 1,2,1 a NC now? I noticed it's been happening a lot?

Does anything hit grounded that's work mentioning? Like df3? And is it true that u2 can B! people even if they don't tech?

#BUFFLARS
THE SCRUB ZILLA
Raijin
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
If ws 1,2,1 became a natural combo that would be scary for our competitors. I'm in agreement with you two as well Adipati and Offinbed. Let's give Feng that much needed exposure.
VA TEKKEN RAGE
RVA TEKKEN
FENG OF VA
adipati
Raijin
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Whoa! Is Feng's ws 1,2,1 a NC now? I noticed it's been happening a lot?

Does anything hit grounded that's work mentioning? Like df3? And is it true that u2 can B! people even if they don't tech?

ws121 is not a NC.

(jin/feng(Hao) vs leo/lars(Only practice)1

(jin/feng(Hao) vs leo/lars(Only practice)2
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
oohhh

2nd vid at 10:25ish

Can Feng get a full combo from parrying with 1+2?

Something like

1+2 parry, forward dash, 1+4, db1+2 B!

Or maybe even:

1+2 parry, f3,4? then jab?

Does QCF2 do anything signifigant to opponents that are already in the air or falling?

1+2 parry, qcf2? then B! somehow?

So many counter hit attacks of his got buffed from what it seems. He can FINALLY COMBO OFF THEM NOW

#BUFFLARS
[~DTC~]
Combo Derper
XBL: Nor 360 =S
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
oohhh

2nd vid at 10:25ish

Can Feng get a full combo from parrying with 1+2?

Something like

1+2 parry, forward dash, 1+4, db1+2 B!

Or maybe even:

1+2 parry, f3,4? then jab?

Does QCF2 do anything signifigant to opponents that are already in the air or falling?

1+2 parry, qcf2? then B! somehow?

So many counter hit attacks of his got buffed from what it seems. He can FINALLY COMBO OFF THEM NOW

From the looks of it I think you use db+1+2 to b!
Signature &// - Dragon - Tiger - Crane -DTC
THE SCRUB ZILLA
Raijin
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.ustream.tv/rage-in-the-kage

Here's the link for the tourney tomorrow.
VA TEKKEN RAGE
RVA TEKKEN
FENG OF VA