Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
A.B.A
Kyu
PSN: V-ABA-V
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
ay whats going on all i been meaning to make this post like 2 weeks ago (the week after NECXII) but i been mad busy with work and all that so imma keep it short. all i gotta say is that i had mad fun. this was my first major tournament i have ever played in and i got to play and fight the best of the best while i was there. representing MA i got to fight kor (for 4 hours straight. ....) met some really cool peeps like Wayne Gamble, KoDee , Jose (dont know his gamer name). the red headed dude...uhh tall guy....name starts with an R (whatever) Qdogg (sickest yoshi player ever yo. btw thanks for stoppin in MA to play with the rest of the crew) Real Law (you a funny dude when ur mad) and to the few people i got to fight in the tourny. it was some good games. hopefully we meet again and i remember yall (i won my matches till i fought DevilDanny my OWN BEST FRIEND - no fair-) also got to meet Filthie , NYC Fab, FightingGM and Kor (as i mentioned earlier)n and SLUCH (slouche) is the funniest dude i have ever met in my %&%**MF&&% life. anyway See yall at another tourny soemtime yo thanks for havin me
KOR
SOUTH AFRICAN TEXAN
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
GGs dude
was nice meeting you.
post in the NEC thread though next time
Signature I WILL ATTAIN PERFECTION
Originally Posted by EDDY PISTONS:
I could say we dont play in tx, or you know practice, it would make for a easy excuse but we are texans, we don't know what that means
GMMA.US
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
PSN: OffInBed
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by KOR
GGs dude
was nice meeting you.
post in the NEC thread though next time

Cut him some slack.

Guy's a noob lol
Signature Mobile Frame Data app and media Center AVAILABLE IN ANDROID MARKET!!Tekken Chicken: A mobile Frame data app made for the community, BY the community!

Tekken Chicken Facebook page: Facebook.com/TekkenChicken

#BUFFLARS