TTT2 Kazuya/Devil Transformation

Page Splits <123
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
EmpathicMimicry
Deity
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature Once again, fate brings together those who heed the call...
Madd Ocx
Legend
PSN: maddocx240
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
You guys do know that hard was just testing the idea out right. He said it will be the complete devil kaz when done. I'm just happy he's back.
Signature Experience should fear the strength of youth!And youth should respect the wisdom of experience!!
EmpathicMimicry
Deity
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
>Tail and No pants plz

NO. The tail will make the hole in his pants. His tail is hidden by the pants =P So when he changes back to Kazuya, his pants magically reappear?!
Signature Once again, fate brings together those who heed the call...
Mad Hittman
The Grammaton Cleric
PSN: Mad_Hittman
XBL: HE IS IN RED HEALTH!
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
When will we see some more Ogre footage? Can't wait, can't wait!!

Peace
Signature They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Guc edited my signature, and I can do nothing abou- I HAVE RETURNED!!!
conrad_s13.5
4th Dan
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
shits gonna be boss!
i trust em.

Just lost about one thing kinda. I get that Kazuya has taken control over devil, and I completly love the direction they're going with devil/Kazuya

buuuuuut,... saying the changes are because he took control are kind of inconsistent with,..idk,. the fact that Heihachi is like 40 years younger again,...lol

Its not like TTT or TTT2 ever really had intentions of following the story completely.

But again,..I dig the results so far. Basically just being Kazuya with a few more moves when he turns devil is a good idea,.. cuz i think devil actually had the least amount of commands of all characters in TTT
Avarius
6th Dan
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
I agree with whoever said make Devil a separate character but if they don't, this is still a lot better than nothing.
The Main Man
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: TheMainManSWE
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
This is far better than making Devil a separate character. Hopefully this is a permanent upgrade of the character Kazuya and the transformation stays in later editions of Tekken.

The fact that he keeps the pants and gloves is BADASS as well as only logical.
imbastitore
3rd Dan
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by The Main Man
This is far better than making Devil a separate character. Hopefully this is a permanent upgrade of the character Kazuya and the transformation stays in later editions of Tekken.

The fact that he keeps the pants and gloves is BADASS as well as only logical.

totally agree...it's not like devil had anything special in t2 or ttt to make it a separate char (the few moves he had in ttt are now dvj's), plus if this is permanent it's gonna be the tightest thing ever, making kaz even more badass than he is right now (the transformation will be hopefully like yoshi's 2+3, unlimited in time with different options from not transformed kaz; for example in devil form he loses EWGF but gains twin pistons)

But even though keeping the clothes makes sense, i personally don't like how it looks with clothes on, the colors just don't seem to "fit"...plus he does have a tail that needs to pop out somewhere
qWeRtY_94
Iron Fist God
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
So, apparently, Kazuya and Devil share the same health bar. It really is a transformation now.

btw, that stage looks similarly DR's snow castle but wih crystals.
Signature - Ichigatsu

I will live with my work. I scream with this body of flesh that separates heaven and hell.
I carve the sins. What will be the proof of my existence if it disappears with the wind?
Malikarcanum
5th Dan
XBL: Camerama
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by qWeRtY_94
So, apparently, Kazuya and Devil share the same health bar. It really is a transformation now.

btw, that stage looks similarly DR's snow castle but wih crystals.
A little late to the game, bud.

But hay, everyone's welcome.
Signature
Regic
1st Dan
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
Personally I prefer nothing by far to this trasformation.
Signature
Tekken-Junk
Expert
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
what about this devil form?

http://eng.tekkenpedia.com/wiki/ima...gue_Version.jpg

is it in TTT2? is this the new full devil?
Signature Kisama kara, subete o torimodosu!