It's Me Against The World Pt2 HEI vs______?

Page Splits 1...<234
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Fighting Game Panel
The Game
EMP The Game
PSN: DsSGame
XBL: TheSynGame
#61 “Quote” Edit Post
I can say this... Eddy is like a 50/50 matchup for Heihachi. Playing spero plenty of times, I've notced some things.

A) Anticipating d/f+2. Move is annoying, yes, but it tracks one way. SSL and TP works some times. Takes a lot of practice in SSing it but if you can anticpate it you are good.

B) RLX stance. We all know how to punish it. cd+4,4,1 when blocking the low, DEWGF for the mid unless you want the safe route and go for the cd+4,4,1 as well.

b+3,3 punishment d+1, FC d/f+4. Tested it plenty. fc d/f+4 is guaranteed. But you can trick your op in thinking that and attempt a ff+2. But use it wisely. Eddy can punish it with d/f+3+4 launch.

qcf+3 = 1+2 or f+1+2

b+2 is a bitch.

Patience is the only way in winning this match-up. Space away from him trying to get in and punish any way you can.
Signature <pukey>: ddp had a better flair
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
I'm new to the game but i find that the best way to win is to use f+3 then keep on using 3+4, f+1+2 until there dead.
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
PSN: DOCTOR-PHILLIP
XBL: PS3 IS WAY BETTER
#62 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks alot Game ur info will be added and credited to u sir !

Come on ppl bring in the info !

ODV out!

Btw very soon I will be adding links to vids in the various hei vs_______ section like various youtube links with some of the hei's we look up to , on that note that rules my hei out , lol!

So we will see some locals meaning USA players and International hei players vs the characters accordingly!

Yea and no u wont see none of my vids thurr either even though I can fall under both Usa players and international if I am repping Trinidad and Tobago woooot wooot!

Yea I plan on making this thread superbly efficient with the help of every one here ......thx in advance!

ODV out!
Signature God Bless You, and know that he loves you as you are, give him the praise that he deserves, with each day that you breathe say Thank you Jesus.....
I Love You..! " IF U WANT WHITE PSP FOR $50 DOLLARS EACH HOLLA AT YOR BOY, I got the hook up !" Dude Walked In On Me , N Saw My Gf n I ... No Comment
My PSP TEKKEN THEME_Joint Effort_Many Contributors
My You Tube Vids....
POP...DUCK...N DROP IT! My Gameboot Cintro Thread
Pancho
War Lord
PSN: PanchoBLD
XBL: Pancho BLD
#63 “Quote” Edit Post
Any and all information that anyone might have on Bob would be greatly appreciated by those of us who don't have any real knowledge on the kicking bitch. If someone wants put somethin down than please do so. Game? Filthy?
Signature Dragunov Justice.
D.e.f.c.o.n Ronin
Johnny Walked
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
after blocking a d/f+1+2 from steve, hei can TP. im pretty sure this is NOT range specific, so it should hit everytime.

**Defcon dies a little on the inside.
Signature His own gods were simple and understandable. Crom was their chief, and he lived on a great mountain, whence he sent forth dooms and death. It was useless to call upon Crom. He was a gloomy, savage god, and hated weaklings.

But he gave a man courage at birth, and the will and might to kill his enemies. Which was all any god should be expected to do.
3zX
War Lord
#65 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by D.e.f.c.o.n Ronin
after blocking a d/f+1+2 from steve, hei can TP. im pretty sure this is NOT range specific, so it should hit everytime.

**Defcon dies a little on the inside.

it is range specific. if you block a sonic fang at max range your d/f+1 whill whiff and they will block the 2. then you can commence dying. steve gets uf+4 for free after blocking tp. =(
Signature

http://www.twinpistons.com/random
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#66 “Quote” Edit Post
4 got to add this months ago for vs anna but will add more this week hopefully ohwell !

Here is the minor update:

Anna's u/f+1,3,3+4 string VS strats !

...If Hei blocks Anna's u/f+1,3 , hei can "EASILY" punish anna with twin pistons aka d/f+1,2 into juggle oki hehehe ! That move for Anna isnt spammable and no longer as safe as it was in ttt !

ODV out!

Added in anna section of the thrad !
Signature God Bless You, and know that he loves you as you are, give him the praise that he deserves, with each day that you breathe say Thank you Jesus.....
I Love You..! " IF U WANT WHITE PSP FOR $50 DOLLARS EACH HOLLA AT YOR BOY, I got the hook up !" Dude Walked In On Me , N Saw My Gf n I ... No Comment
My You Tube Vids....
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#67 “Quote” Edit Post
EDITED sry about this accidental 2X post just actually saw this ...

ODV out!

Last edited by ONEDEADLYVENOM on Jan 15th, 2008 at 23:17

My You Tube Vids....
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#68 “Quote” Edit Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

ODV out!
My You Tube Vids....
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#69 “Quote” Edit Post
THREAD UPDATE

Minor vs Steve Fox anti strats added in his vs section in this thread so hope it can help sum 1 , well anyway dont see much ppl posting these days , wassup help , plzzzz help with what ya know ppl , thank you !

ODV out!
My You Tube Vids....
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#70 “Quote” Edit Post
UPDATE ADDED SOME LINKS TO CD-DT'sthread on vs character punishments on the 1st post !

CD-DT TEKKEN PUNISHMENT THREAD !!!

http://www.tekkenfaqs.com/dr_punish_list.php

http://www.tekkenfaqs.com/dr_punish...achi&toc=GO

THANK YOU CD-DT for the info u provided !

ODV out!
My You Tube Vids....
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#71 “Quote” Edit Post
does anyone think any of the vs info still useful in t6 ?
My You Tube Vids....