Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
AbsoluteZero
Kyu
PSN: DarkBlueCerberus
XBL: xxxAbsoluteZero
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SukkaFOO
Hi NY people! I have no opinion on this matter other than to say, "Your butchery of the English language is astounding!"

A quick primer for you mongoloids:
Than vs Then
Have a nice day!

I like you. You're alright in my book.

For now.
Signature You ever try picking up your teeth with broken fingers?
Real law
Frank White
PSN: CAAB_Real_Law
XBL: King Of New York
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Jinmaster
Tekken is just as big as Street Fighter, if not more popular.

GM - You wack too, and all you do is play Tekken, and the game isn't even that popular.

Mike, you're my boy and all but that reminds me of rick james "what do i like putting my feet on his couch".... "yeah i remember putting my feet on the couch" part....too funny....

i got nothing to say about the topic just wanted to throw that in....good day...
Signature You think your world is safe. It is an illusion, A comforting lie told to protect you. Enjoy these final moments of peace. For I have returned to have my vengeance. So, Shall we begin?
CALM AS A BOMB!!
real law
A Horsemen Till The Day I Die ! <4H>

Jinmaster
Banned By Mod
PSN: MichaelJtymeUSA
XBL: rape!rape!rape!
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Real law
Mike, you're my boy and all but that reminds me of rick james "what do i like putting my feet on his couch".... "yeah i remember putting my feet on the couch" part....too funny....

i got nothing to say about the topic just wanted to throw that in....good day...

Sup Asshole. I used the same word, and ment different things. TTT Regionals in Chicago in 1999 had over 250 entrients. So many, they had to turn players away. It took Street Fighter years to get those numbers.

Tekken is popular, Tekken 6 in NY is not.
Real law
Frank White
PSN: CAAB_Real_Law
XBL: King Of New York
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature You think your world is safe. It is an illusion, A comforting lie told to protect you. Enjoy these final moments of peace. For I have returned to have my vengeance. So, Shall we begin?
CALM AS A BOMB!!
real law
A Horsemen Till The Day I Die ! <4H>

SukkaFOO
Iron Fist God
PSN: EsomHatesTekken
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by The Game
I'll kill you
I'll kill you.
Originally posted by Dropzilla
Don't bother. he's from Minnesota.
He's from Minnesota.
Signature I suck at tekken, but tacos are a mexican food.
Valei: "Mcstandard + 2x Spicy chicken patty + 2x McFish + 2x Bacon + Frys inbetween layers : Mustard, Ketchup, tarter sauce, BBQ. This combo will drain your life bar with one lunch."
Dr. Thorpe: Motherfucker will straight up piss on a ho while he's still wearin' his pants. And the ho ain't even in the room.
The Game
EMP The Game
PSN: DsSGame
XBL: TheSynGame
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
Sup Asshole. I used the same word, and ment different things. TTT Regionals in Chicago in 1999 had over 250 entrients. So many, they had to turn players away. It took Street Fighter years to get those numbers.

Tekken is popular, Tekken 6 in NY is not.

yeah you are so wrong lmfao. Back then MvC2 was more popular and had more players...
Signature <pukey>: ddp had a better flair
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
I'm new to the game but i find that the best way to win is to use f+3 then keep on using 3+4, f+1+2 until there dead.