Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
wazakashi
Legendary
PSN: Zagro
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey TZ, it's been awhile. I'm wondering if anyone can help me out with a picture (the higher the rez the better!) of Bryan Fury with his rib cage busted and the perpetual generator exposed. Thinking about getting me a tattoo, and i always thought that thing looked sick. Thanks in advance if any of you can help me
Signature
wazakashi
Legendary
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Nobody?
Signature
BIGWORM
pissed? Throw dish!
PSN: tzBIGWORM
XBL: NickAppleese
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
You're looking for someone to draw the picture for you?
Signature I make avatars for the bidges HERE!
BEFORE YOU MAKE A REQUEST IN MY AV THREAD, READ THE RULES ON PAGE 1!!!

Team TAB?, moderating DPJ!
wazakashi
Legendary
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Either a drawing or a Hi-rez photo of bryan himself.
Signature
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
PSN: BlackPriest_ITA
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Hmmm. I drew the graphics for a few of my tattoos on my own, but I don't think that I am able to draw a perfect Bryan Fury.

However if you have a good tattoo artist and bring him a Bryan pic from the internet along with a pic of a perpetual generator and tell him you want you want exactly he should be able to draw you something sick.

Sorry for not minding my own business, but are you sure you want a tattoo of Bryan Fury on your skin? I mean you should obviously have it done if you want it, but keep in mind you'll have it for the rest of your life, even in 5 or 10 years where you might very well have stopped playing Tekken.
I can only speak for myself, but I think I'd rather have just the generator done with a graphic that looks like ripped skin on my chest or something. Something like these but on the chest:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bQ0SqifjN...ical-tattoo.jpg
http://www.tribal-celtic-tattoo.com...omechanical.jpg

This would still remind you of Bryan but most importantly still look good on its own should you ever quit Tekken.

Just my 2c however?

Last edited by BlackPriest on Feb 14th, 2011 at 10:39

wazakashi
Legendary
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm trying to find an image of his chest ripped apart and his heart exposed. I want that, i could care less about fury himself. I can't find it anywhere, and i used google images!
Signature
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
wazakashi
Legendary
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Ah, that'll work, but i swear i remember that thing looking much sweeter in my head. Oh well, i'll take that basis and tell him what i want modified. Huge help, thanks again.
Signature
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
That's prolly a good idea.

Np man, and good luck with that tattoo. Shouldn't hurt too bad on the pectoral, unlike if you have it (or a part of it) done directly on the ribs. But no pain no gain, hahaha...
Lots-of-Laughs
Tekken Lord Black
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
I think Bryan's symmetric tatoos on his neck are incredibly cool. I wonder who had the idea, they make him look soooo dangerous. Much cooler than Jin's arm tatoo.