Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
PSN: Online
XBL: Offline
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Marin
I want to ask these people to give a heads up if they want to participate or not:

- Noodlehead (?)
- Yip (?)
- Inserity (?)

Sorry guys, I no longer have any access to any tekken 6 apart from going to arcade.

So yea, it's a no for me

goodluck guys!
Signature CH b+1... b+1+2 HEY-YAAA!!

Mad Hittman
The Grammaton Cleric
PSN: Mad_Hittman
XBL: HE IS IN RED HEALTH!
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
So how are you guys doing so far?

I'm home in 2 days and I'll start working as soon as I finish my Raven CMV

I have a few theory combos in my head, if at least half of them are doable I should be able to impress

Peace
Signature They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Guc edited my signature, and I can do nothing abou- I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Marin
Hawk Eyes
PSN: Marin9892
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by mad hittman
So how are you guys doing so far?

I'm home in 2 days and I'll start working as soon as I finish my Raven CMV

I have a few theory combos in my head, if at least half of them are doable I should be able to impress

Peace
@ Everybody: take your time, I myself have a busy period now with exams coming up. Still haven't gotten any vids yet, but I'll be more active with the project in a few weeks time.

Also this is what I was thinking of when thinking of a community project: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PF3_aA6rVo
Signature TTT2 Baek & Leo Combo Vid
T6BR Baek Combo Vid reupload

Originally posted by Budding Fighter
Keep guessing, till my db+3,3~f damage accumulates, idiot.
Inserity
Iron Fist God
PSN: Inserity
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Sorry guys I won't be contributing. Real busy right now. I've also stopped playing Baek seriously. I play him for fun every now and again.

I'm looking forward to this video though.
NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
same here. sorry. Would you remove me from the contribution list? (I feel bad staying on it)
Marin
Hawk Eyes
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Hmm, so we're now with only 5 people left... Ah well, quality beats quantity!

These people still haven't responded in this thread yet:

- Tick (?)
- Turbobaek (?)

xxBiGaSxx
Legend
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
yo guys. how are you doing with the project?

sir marin, how many combos do we have to provide each? i already have 4 combos and are ready for upload, so i wanna know how many combos do i have to do before i upload it..

and btw sir, if you dont like the quality, pls just redo the combos, i showed the right angles of each combos so it wouldn't be a problem for you redoing my combos.. but its all up to you sir.. if you think the quality is ok then its all good.. thanks and good luck to all of us..
xxBiGaSxx
Legend
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Hmm, so we're now with only 5 people left... Ah well, quality beats quantity!

These people still haven't responded in this thread yet:

- Tick (?)
- Turbobaek (?)

Yo sir. I already uploaded some of my combos. Please check e-mail. Thanks.
Marin
Hawk Eyes
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by xxBiGaSxx
Yo sir. I already uploaded some of my combos. Please check e-mail. Thanks.
Quality is perfect and all of them are pretty nice! Also got some ideas coming up for editing, damn need to write some stuff down =P

About the number of combo's: the more the merrier. With 5 people contributing now I need something around 8 to 9 vids per person (not necessarily combo's, also the FLA dance vid!).

Just keep sending those vids and coming up with ideas for editing too.

Mad Hittman
The Grammaton Cleric
PSN: Mad_Hittman
XBL: HE IS IN RED HEALTH!
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
I got so far 3 combos in motion, and will do some work with setups soon. I'm too busy with raven atm, but you will receive stuff from me soon

Peace
Signature They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Guc edited my signature, and I can do nothing abou- I HAVE RETURNED!!!
xxBiGaSxx
Legend
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
yo guys.. about the FLA freestyle thing? are we going to time our FLA dance thing with the BGM suggestions? or we can disregard the BGM and just do what ever we want and let the editor do the timing? coz my FLA dance doesn't time very well with either of the two BGM suggestions. (im doing a really sytlish FLA WD, but is hard to execute.. i can only do 3 WDs in a row for moment.. will upload all the vids when im able to do atleast five in a row.. setups and some additional juggles are ready too..) thanks!

Marin
Hawk Eyes
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by xxBiGaSxx
yo guys.. about the FLA freestyle thing? are we going to time our FLA dance thing with the BGM suggestions? or we can disregard the BGM and just do what ever we want and let the editor do the timing? coz my FLA dance doesn't time very well with either of the two BGM suggestions. (im doing a really sytlish FLA WD, but is hard to execute.. i can only do 3 WDs in a row for moment.. will upload all the vids when im able to do atleast five in a row.. setups and some additional juggles are ready too..) thanks!

Timing and such will all be taken care of I'll use the FLA dances as an intro for everyone.

Marin
Hawk Eyes
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Not many people are participating, and of those participating there is only one who has sent me combo's. Besides that, there's not much communicating going on here and I myself am low on ideas and on time too.

So I'm sorry to announce this to everyone involved, but I'm cancelling this project for now. I want to do something like this when a lot more people are involved, so my best guess would be to try this again when TTT2 comes out.

xxBiGaSxx
Legend
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Not many people are participating, and of those participating there is only one who has sent me combo's. Besides that, there's not much communicating going on here and I myself am low on ideas and on time too.

So I'm sorry to announce this to everyone involved, but I'm cancelling this project for now. I want to do something like this when a lot more people are involved, so my best guess would be to try this again when TTT2 comes out.

too bad..
Sepkong
Kyu
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Yo!

Almost one year ago I edited Combo Movie for my homie:
http://youtu.be/8jHwZMh10cU
and, as you can see at the end of this vid, I had planes to make my own CMV, but then my PS3 suddenly broke down. I resolved not to buy new console because I had (and still have...) many other things to do.

anyway, today I watched Mad Hittman's CMV "Farewell" (http://youtu.be/youjNrQCnWw) and when I saw my nick there, I realized, that I still have some old juggles (recorded 10.2010...).

--->http://youtu.be/S8b4QxqmRNM<---

only these six are a little bit "fresh" because during this year appeared so many Baek's CMV. And all of my juggles are made from start position in arenas.

I can send these in non-compressed avi files if anyone would be interested in.

maybe a good idea for juggles in CMV from community would be max dmg after most common launchers (sth like 'summary of Baek in T6 BR')? For example:
d/f+2; f,f+3 B! d/f+3; 4,3,3~f; 3+4~f; d/f+3+4 [78] (from xiaoyu0826's YT channel)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzsM...tailpage#t=153s
lowparry; 4; 4,3,3~f; 2,3; 3+4~f; d/f+3+4 [54] (trkaz's idea)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz_N...etailpage#t=25s

PS I have recorded one Baek CMV (http://youtu.be/CfvcTuO6xNI), but it was 06.02.2010 so the combos are not cool nowadays.