Page Splits <12
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Xiang
Holy Hot Damn!
PSN: Xiang_Allard
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
I should say that Ogre hopkick isn't completely safe, but it's safe enough.
Tick
The Baekinator
PSN: Tikkuropolis
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Treyphoenix (Sluch) literally complimented me at the character select screen before we even started our match. I select Bruce and Sluch is like "nice,"

lmao

Additional shout-outs to Esom, your Raven is fun to play against. When there's walls.
SwiftDemon
War Lord
PSN: Swiftdemon
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm going to make this quick and dirty...and not write a thesis....

Scott - Thanks for hosting M.O.K!!! You did a great job keeping track of everything and making people feel welcomed! Can't wait for the next one!

Mateo - Always good to see you again. Next time we play, we'll have our F.M. "Food - Match" instead of our money match. Every time I play you, you teach me something, and you know, I am always ready to learn.

Tick - Good Games man...you're Baek is darn good. You used some new tools that were catching me on wiff. I will say if you listen to our match, you will notice that I was hitting a button and nothing would come out. I think my stick broke during our game. But, it's all good, it's fixed now. I'm sure we will meet up in a bracket again.

Sluch - Good games as well. Your Alicia is slick. You caught on to what I was doing and then punished me for it. I should of mixed it up more. I surprised myself when playing against you.

JodyThaGreat - I didn't play against you but I found that you were hilarious!! You remind me of the father from the show "House of Payne". Next time we should get some casuals in.

Sammy - I'm not sure if I ever heard of a Mexican vegetarian, but that must be helping your Tekken game out alot...lol Your Steve improved alot since the last time we played and you mixing it up pretty well.

Trey - Congrats!! What can I say, I taught you well!!! LOL Chicago is back on the map, and IMO we're going to stay there for awhile. Again, thanks for driving both ways. Also, I don't mind playing Judge Joe Brown between your disagreements with James. It's really intriguing to see the different point of views even though I might not agree with them. But, it's all good, it's just our personalities on both sides showing...hit me up for more Tekken sessions.

James - I respect your spectating skills. You were staring the matches down pretty hard...lol. I know you're busy a lot, but we should play Tekken more often, maybe you might pick up another character. You did really well in the casuals, and I think you would of done well in the tourney. Well, hit me up when its "approaching nightfall" so that we can hang...

Everyone else - Good seeing you...to name of few, MysticBill, Esom, Prodigy, and DatBoy STL.

Swift
Signature Tekken is a MAN's game, SF has too much ESTROGEN!!!

~ Founder of Tekken's "JustFrame" Thursdays @ GGA
Tick
The Baekinator
PSN: Tikkuropolis
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SwiftDemon
I will say if you listen to our match, you will notice that I was hitting a button and nothing would come out. I think my stick broke during our game.

i just thought you were trying to deke me ... lol
Jody Tha Great
Iron Fist God
PSN: JTG777
XBL: JodyThaGreat777
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Sorry I'm late just been busy but I want it was great seeing everyone and playing everyone as well. I hope we all see each other again and get more games in. Next year I will be ready to win more tekken majors lol.

Again it was great seeing everyone and I hope 2012 will be an awesome year for all of us in tekken.

Btw we have that restaurant here in STL and I'm a dumbass for now finding this out lmao.

KIDD
Signature Facebook: Jody Jodythagreat Woods
Follow me @JodyThaGreat on twitter
UFGT7 champion, M.O.K. MK9 champion
STL Aftermath
Xiang
Holy Hot Damn!
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
lol, yeah, they got a few around. I know there is one up in MN, too. That one is solid. We have 2, and the one you went to is the good one. The other one is complete ass. They let women cook there for god sake.
Tizight
#1 battletoad
PSN: Tizight
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Its called Kahns up here.
Signature I was laughing so hard I picked Jin.

Originally posted by sithlord
I dunno, so I went to pyshic.....and after she told me why, I laughed so hard, that I went home and picked Jin.
Xiang
Holy Hot Damn!
lil jin boy
Iron Fist God
PSN: Lil_Jin_Boy
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Well done Trey.
LiL Negrito
Iron Fist God
PSN: lol_whites_2
XBL: x..box?
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
anyone going to SB?
Signature <~P$C/QQK~>
"Otacon, there's a gorilla wearing a tie here. He's huge"
Xiang
Holy Hot Damn!
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm already planning ahead for the next PowerUp, but OH is a little far for me, right now. I'm not aware of any other IA players going.
Sluch
Soul Crusher
PSN: Sluch
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
What's going on peeps!?

Sammy: That's crazy u mention something about Season's Beatings here Sammy since I talked 2 Matt earlier this week about it on Facebook. Haha. Check the thread u made here on TZ about Season's Beatings. I replied 2ya on that my good sir.

Scott: From making the trek 2 & from Cincinnati, OH - Cedar Rapids, IA just a bit ago 4 MOK, it is 500 miles 2 & 500 from, totaling 1,000 approximately, so I know personally it is pretty fuckin' far. Hahaha. However, I am glad 2 see that u'll be heading back here 4 PowerUp next year. That's awesome. Once more details get ironed out 4 it from Nathan (Osirun), I'll be making that thread here on TZ.
Signature Proud Representative & Godfather of Cincy Tekken

- My Army Of Bitches

Galen- "I want my 100% broken top tier goddess plz... ALSO they should nerf the rest of the cast."
Xiang
Holy Hot Damn!
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, I wish I could go b/c I hear it's a good time. Just not in the cards at the moment. But I did enjoy PowerUp, and since it's way far away, I should have no problem saving for that.