Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
MCP
MCP=?\ (?_o) /?
PSN: MCPtz
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Ask a question and get an answer here.

Please do not start new topics for your simple question. No need to read this thread front to back, just ask your question and someone will try their best to answer it.

A FAQ probably won't be posted here. Most FAQ type questions get covered in the Combo, Oki, etc type threads.
Signature ?\ ( ) /?
<sAInt_D3m0n>
Raijin
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
you guys think d1+2 (ground laser, devil kaz) is guaranteed after an fc d3+4?
Signature 3'tc - I am the Lord of Black Heaven. TTT2 countdown!
Aken
Iron Fist God
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by <sAInt_D3m0n>
you guys think d1+2 (ground laser, devil kaz) is guaranteed after an fc d3+4?

judging from it speed I think it ll be block able but it could be guaranteed after CH f+4 tho I will surely try it out as soon as I get my hand on the game again

<sAInt_D3m0n>
Raijin
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aken
judging from it speed I think it ll be block able but it could be guaranteed after CH f+4 tho I will surely try it out as soon as I get my hand on the game again

Cool! iirc, the regular kaz stomp (d3+4) does 25 damage? is the ground laser stronger than that? And how is it on block? I dont think stomp is more punishable than -11. thanks man!
Aken
Iron Fist God
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by <sAInt_D3m0n>
Cool! iirc, the regular kaz stomp (d3+4) does 25 damage? is the ground laser stronger than that? And how is it on block? I dont think stomp is more punishable than -11. thanks man!

probably the same as DVJ -11 iirc
PhantomXD
Fujin
PSN: PhantomXD
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
for all the info we know as of now do you guys think Devil kazuya will be better than regular kazuya? I think there both useful in there own ways. I believe devil kazuya gives kazuya players a better mix up with ff+2 being mid and switching with reg. kazuya high ff+2 and having a ss2 like DJin for those people that attack to much is also pretty good. TP for DK is negative -10 right? not sure but thats pretty dame good
Signature &
Cyrox
Champion
PSN: Cyrox1
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Personally I think DVK will be stronger, ff2 mid is awesome and uf1+2 in juggles is so good. I don't know if you mean ws1,2 or df1,2 (I think that was the notation for dvk) but I think both are -13 for DVK. I know df1,2 is -13 in the t2 build I played atleast. But it's i15 so that makes punishment very safe for tournament play which is always good.

ss2 is as useless as it ever was, negative a billion and just a stupid hail mary move overall. That being said df1,2 with regular kaz is very good for some juggles where you need it to bound or to do the stomp/b2 mixup. Also the new ff2 is very good with the high version as well for long range whiffpunish and some other punish situations such as blocked hei ff2.
Signature "If you are fucking playing this game, don't play to be the bitch. Play to be the best in the fucking world." -FilthyRich
<sAInt_D3m0n>
Raijin
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
the regular kaz ff+2 is able to punish a blocked hei ff+2, will the devil kaz ff+2 be able to do the same? and how many -frames is it at on block? ive seen it punished a couple of times by jabs.
Ashesfall
Ill break your face!
PSN: Ashesfall
XBL: Ashesfall x83
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
can someone confirm that kaz df1 is now 15f instead of 16f

ina tekken said its now 15f
http://wiki.livedoor.jp/inatekken/d...ͭ%b5%bbTT2
Signature my english isnt perfect sorry!
TT2:
Aken
Iron Fist God
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DennisZ
can someone confirm that kaz df1 is now 15f instead of 16f

ina tekken said its now 15f
http://wiki.livedoor.jp/inatekken/d...ͭ%b5%bbTT2

That would make sense coz devil TP start up animation is the same as Kaz d/f+1

But I didn't have a chance to test much frame at location test
PhantomXD
Fujin
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
hum thts some good info. btw relearning kazuya so I when I get the chance to play tag 2 I'll be recording gameplay matches. just wanna know what I should be doing more thats all. also if you guys want me to test something just ask. I'll try to do it all in 1 day cuz i'm only going 2 NYCC for 1 day
Signature &
Aken
Iron Fist God
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PhantomXD
I'll try to do it all in 1 day cuz i'm only going 2 NYCC for 1 day

What does NYCC stand for?
PhantomXD
Fujin
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aken
What does NYCC stand for?

new york comic con
Signature &
PhantomXD
Fujin
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
this thread is dead for the moment so lets liven it up a bit. here we go:
whos hyped for ttt2p so they can test out devil kazuya? I know I am and will be posting videos with him on my youtube channel
Signature &
Blaine
Master
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm playing it right now, The Devil Kaz for m from the movies is terrible to play with! There is too much going on with his wings and shit.. I prefere a well done Devil Kaz from t2.
also Devil kaz needs a replacement for TP since he's allready got standing TP,.. he feels weaker than normal kaz..
Signature I gotta become patient, fast!!
PhantomXD
Fujin
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
i feel devil kazuya is just fine. no where near weaker than reg.kaz but can't say tht into i play ttt2 when it hits nyc for the loc.test
Signature &
Mundo
Iron Fist God
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Not sure if it was Prologue I was watching or the full game, but is it possible to start the match as Devil?

I've seen an intro with Devil Kazuya on it, but I didn't think much about it at the time until I found out recently that Kazuya was stuck in Devil form for Prologue, which I'm still debating picking up.

Thanks for any help.
moN nihciM
Iron Fist God
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mundo
Not sure if it was Prologue I was watching or the full game, but is it possible to start the match as Devil?

I've seen an intro with Devil Kazuya on it, but I didn't think much about it at the time until I found out recently that Kazuya was stuck in Devil form for Prologue, which I'm still debating picking up.

Thanks for any help.
You start the match as Kazuya in TTT2 but in Prologue, he's stuck in Devil Form.
Mundo
Iron Fist God
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks.
MCP
MCP=?\ (?_o) /?
PSN: MCPtz
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Shoto and anyone else playing Kazuya:
Kazuya's biggests weaknesses in T6 are movement and having mostly everything good avoided by a simple SWL.

I heard movement was changed, so he's probably not suffering from bad sidewalking and a small backdash.
I heard DEWGF is pretty good in this game. I heard d/f+1 is safe on block. How is it dealing with SWL/backdash movement? Since d/f+2 became unsafe in T6, I was always having trouble dealing with SWL. I guess I'll see when the game comes out, but I wanted to know short term opinions? I can see the benefits of many changes, but still, his major weakness in T6 is SWL and having a very hard stopping people from just abusing it.
Signature ?\ ( ) /?