Page Splits <1234>...50
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Kamileon88
Lone Wolf
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by WeaponX
Does any know where the frame data list for TTT2 Zafina if any?

Check Ina...but it's not 100%
Shadow Force
Champion
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Zakuta posting, somehow, with someone elses account.

Zafina / Nina shenanigans

After so many games, I realized that these characters make a good team. Nothing spectacular here besides tidying combos.
Signature I'm losing the will to B!

I can juggle with one hand! Look! Look!
BEEF SLAM
4th Dan
XBL: BEEF SLAM
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
/\ liking the Zaf/Nina combo's...good stuff.
Melee_Sovereign
Iron Fist God
PSN: Melee_Sovereign
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Was that first ZaNina combo guaranteed? Looked like an oki.
Signature ♪ Zafina fina bo bina, banana nana fo fina ♪

Julia Gulia, idk.....
WeaponX
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: X_Copies
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Shadow Force
Zakuta posting, somehow, with someone elses account.

Zafina / Nina shenanigans

After so many games, I realized that these characters make a good team. Nothing spectacular here besides tidying combos.

hey Nice vid Zakuta. I actually used Nina/Zafina as my team when I played TTT2 at comic San Diego and Evo2011. They work pretty well as team on wall combos. I like the one where you did a tag assault bound near the wall with Nina then did df4,1 with Zafina then unblockable with Nina. Good setup. If they don't tech, you can substitute that with Nina's df1,2 f1+2 at the end.

for Nina's combo for df2, I do

df4,2 ss1, !ws1x4, 1+4~5 to zafina. then zafina finishing it off with df4,1. The 1 wiffs because df4 hits them way too far.

I wonder if whole ff3+4 will hit after the tag assault bound.

another combo I noticed you did was tag assault bound with Zafina, then you had Nina do f4,3,4 then zafina finishes it off with f243. Can they tech after Nina's f4,3,4?

thanks much appreciated.
Zakuta
Jet
PSN: Zakuta
XBL: Zakuta
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Works well as oki and on big characters it looks pretty guaranteed (worked on Bob all the time) - but I guess time will tell.

I was ending tag assault combos with large pushback after f,f+4.

That was awesome.
Signature LV9 - Ruiner of Drawthreads
Originally posted by FunkyDawg76 - You spelled Catsel's name wrong n00b.
Chunkis: am gonna spank manz on road
WeaponX
Tekken Lord Black
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
ok. What's the best move for Zafina to end the tag assault combo after Nina's multi ws1 1+4 !B~5 combo? is it ff3+4?
Zakuta
Jet
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
One combo example:

d/f+2, d/f+1, f+2,3, MSC 3+4~5 f+4,3 f,f+4

Massive blowback on the last hit.

Also...

d/f+2, d/f+3,2~ss+1~ws1 (x3), 1+4~5 d/f+4,1 f+1+2 [WB!] f,f+4

Even MORE blowback after f,f+4

I think if you are near the wall it may be worth ending a combo with Nina's b+1+4~5 and Zafina finishing with her wall game. Depends on how you wish to proceed - there are a bunch of options in this game.

Best filler attacks at the moment are:

d/f+4,1
f,f+3+4
Maybe d/f+4,1

For Nina with Zafina:

b+1+4
f+4,3,3 (longer pre-Nina combo must be a hit shorter usually for all hits to connect - otherwise, use only f+4,3)

One thing I forgot to check was to see what happens if I do WS 2~b~5 because that would make Zafina so much better I think. Get the launch, tag to your partner...if not, roll back MM stance - good trade I think.
Zakuta
Jet
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
f,f+3+4 is good as a combo ender alone with no Nina follow up, you could cancel into stance to resume with Zafina or run in from distance with Nina. If you wanted to keep them close for options and what-not, f,f+3 is good for the two way option again (stance or Nina).

Other things to consider is going straight to stance and doing something, provided it does not make Nina go away. Something like MT 1+2 or 4,3 sounds good, especially as Nina would be active some time before the 3 will even connect (if it does) for combos and such.

Worth a try.
WeaponX
Tekken Lord Black
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
thanks for the info Zakuta. About Zafina doing ff3 for tag assault, they can still techroll even though they got spiked. Unless they can't anymore on the latest version.
FlyMikey
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: FlyMike45
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Can someone share a consolidated list of Zaf changes, or at least what is known or confirmed at the moment?

Thanks.
Signature Retired...........unless MMs.

Zakuta
Jet
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Oh yes, forgot to mention some other stuff...

-I believe WS 1,2 is still jab interuptable

-d/f+1,2 is easier to punish I think BUT the last 1 cannot be interupted...PLUS, the last hit of d/f+1,2, 1 guarantees 1,3 against the wall. I think that was how it went.

-d+3 goes underneath d+1
Kamileon88
Lone Wolf
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Zakuta
Oh yes, forgot to mention some other stuff...

-I believe WS 1,2 is still jab interuptable

-d/f+1,2 is easier to punish I think BUT the last 1 cannot be interupted...PLUS, the last hit of d/f+1,2, 1 guarantees 1,3 against the wall. I think that was how it went.

-d+3 goes underneath d+1

WS1,2 is jab interruptible but the window is smaller...dont think 12frames moves would interrupt it like before

Cool find on df+1,2,1

d+3 crushes very well indeed
Kamileon88
Lone Wolf
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.youtube.com/user/TekkenR.../53/7YZrXQoKPJo

0.38~0.40 SCR df+4 safer? didn't get punished by Jack6's ws1
Zyx Whitewind
7th Dan
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
I haven't came here in forever. Hello Zaibatsu. I've played a lot of TT2 with Zafina so maybe I can add some things I thought.

Zafina did get some buffs but I felt she plays a lot like before. Some new things I noticed was d/f 1,2,1 string. The 1,2 can be punished by lots of chracters like Devil Jin and Steve but you can start doing the one at the end to counter hit them if they try to punish. The 1 is also very delayable so you can catch lots of people trying to punish so it adds that level of mental saftey to the move. Jinpachi can seem to launch punish though no matter what so be careful. Here I had to use d/f 1,4 instead. This move seems much better on block. They can duck the 4 so again use d/f 1,2 if they start ducking to keep them guessing. After the last 1 hits as a counter hit they fall over and you get a free f,f, 3+4 grounded hit on them or maybe more.

b+1 seems really good to me now. The range and speed are good and now does lots of push back and has very improved recovery. Many players had trouble punishing it. Don't know if it's safe or not but I never had it punished. You still get full juggle off of counter hit too.

f,f 4 seems like a true homing move now with the white streak behind it. Still Zafs best move to me. Pair with b+1+2 to annoy people. Zaf is still weak to side walkers so this move is even better now.

New moves were d+3 (which is a low that crushes easily and goes to mantis. It's a pretty decent poke and good to get to mantis up close.) and u/f 1+2 (A leaping attack that goes to tranchula) Both knock down on Counter hit so you get free follow ups on both I believe.

2,1, 3d Is a new transistion to bait a low and go to mantis instead as well as 1,3 going to scarecrow.

I can try to answer questions if you want, still learning lots myself atm.
Melee_Sovereign
Iron Fist God
PSN: Melee_Sovereign
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
What do you guys think of Zafina and Dragunov together?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5NA...mp;noredirect=1
Signature ♪ Zafina fina bo bina, banana nana fo fina ♪

Julia Gulia, idk.....
eibmor
Legend
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
So far, Nina and Drag wells with Zafina.

Nice vidz
GrandKitaro777
"Ra"
PSN: GrandKintaro777
XBL: Passing the Salt
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
I just can't imagine myself facing someone in TTT2 with Zafina, it will be so much hell for my opponent. If anyone knew how to utilize her reset options they would be on the road towards being unstoppable. It pains me to watch some of these Zafina videos because there's so many different roads I would have taken.
Signature Zafina, Steve, Kazuya

eibmor
Legend
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Some questions:

Are the following moves still launch punishable?
1) d 2 3 4 (last move) = - 16 (or even more)
2) ws 1 2 (last) -14
3) ws 2 - 14

Playing against Jin
Using the TRT stance, does Jin still get a free combo when using b2, 1

Does it give you decent juggle after doing TRT d 1+2 (same as db 1+2)? I know you can't back in BR unless the opponent side rolls.

What can you do after doing CH TRT 1? In Vanilla Tekken, TRT 1+2 was guaranteed. In BR it was nerfed.

As far as I know, (1+2) after 2+2 is at ws 4 punishable as well as TRT 1+2

Last edited by eibmor on Oct 2nd, 2011 at 00:29

Magnetrix
2nd Dan
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Anyone noticed that Zafina has a special intro & outro when paired up with Jinpachi?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kVMneuQm48
Signature "You dare to challenge my after all?"
"No, I just wanted to aks if you got my trousers. I'm missing them since our last .... meeting."