Fighting Game Panel
crazydrunk88
Kyu
PSN: banok
DYNA$TY
Drunken Immortal
PSN: Akushitsu
#162 “Quote” Edit Post
I wonder what the changes to pnt 2 and bt 4,3 are, as well as the properties on the new moves. Also, what's up w/ the new 3+4 transitions to the five animal stances?
Signature Team Next Generation
Lord Omega
1st Dan
PSN: Lord_Omega_X
#163 “Quote” Edit Post
I can see that being useful. Throw in a parry and we might have something.
Signature DRAGΩNFLY BABY!
crazydrunk88
Kyu
PSN: banok
#164 “Quote” Edit Post
Here's hoping for the sabaki properties of 3+4. But I guess going to tiger and panther without doing the usual stuff i.e. razor rush, df1+2 is a plus.
Qeruberosu
5th Dan
PSN: Qeruberosu
#165 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DYNA$TY
I wonder what the changes to pnt 2 and bt 4,3 are, as well as the properties on the new moves. Also, what's up w/ the new 3+4 transitions to the five animal stances?

BT 4,3 properties just say that pressing back after the first one will make you go back into BT, just like BR.

Pan2 says something about it having a special property if its guarded against. Its really confusing but it definitely starts by saying "When blocked by the opponent..."

I was actually hoping for direct access into the stances long time ago and im really excited for this 3+4~animal stances move, i hope its gonna be fast enough to be of use for some setups.
DYNA$TY
Drunken Immortal
#166 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Qeruberosu
BT 4,3 properties just say that pressing back after the first one will make you go back into BT, just like BR.

Pan2 says something about it having a special property if its guarded against. Its really confusing but it definitely starts by saying "When blocked by the opponent..."

I was actually hoping for direct access into the stances long time ago and im really excited for this 3+4~animal stances move, i hope its gonna be fast enough to be of use for some setups.
I knew about those properties but I was thinking there were more new technical changes sorta like what they did w/ f,f+3, how the opponent now lands in fdft, would explain why it says technical change next to it. It looks as if 1+3_f,f+3_ws 3+4_ss 4_bt 4,3_knd 4_pnt 2_crn dance all have changes.

Last edited by DYNA$TY on Sep 17th, 2011 at 01:35

Big B2k5
Iron Fist God
PSN: Police Story 3
XBL: FuckXbox...
#167 “Quote” Edit Post
LOL!!! b,b+1 d+2 I hope that 2nd hit is a mid XD!!! ahahahahah

TRG 3,f+4 or 1: WOW Thats gotta be a - on block because I know one of the two varations is gotta be a low at least,and if the 1 version ender is indeed mid,he comes the guess game part 2 .NOW TRG 3~f has a use finally due to the fact that they cannot be 100% sure on whats happening after TRG 3,brahaahahahahahah And you guys aren't excited on that addition yet?!

WS+1: Hold f or d to trans to TRG or DRG respectfully

WS+2,2: Hold f or b to trans into DRU or BT respectfully

WS+3+4: Probably that Mule kick

Lei is getting insane outside of staple juggles,Iam loving the direction they are going with him.

Last edited by Big B2k5 on Sep 17th, 2011 at 06:20

Signature [Lei2]1# Hardest game in the U.S...Battletoads,enough said

SSBB Combo Vid Do The Mario 1:05,1:36,2:33,3:22, and 6:40 is all me niggas,no strings attached.
PhineBuyM3
Berserker
#168 “Quote” Edit Post
Anyone found any videos of Lei?
Signature
Qeruberosu
5th Dan
PSN: Qeruberosu
#169 “Quote” Edit Post
@DYNA$TY

The "Technical change" is a bad translation you get by using a translator, It actually says "Change technique" which means you can Launch~5 that move, its listed next to ff3 because you can change into your partner after it hits, not because the FDFT change. Same thing for PAN2, the only real change listed is some sort of block properties.

Shit, i didnt notice the TGR3 into mid/low followups before. I hope the risk reward on the followups wont be bad for Lei but actually something relatively safe so you can just stop after TGR3 and mix it up.
l337v1n337
[RRD]/[GDZLLA]\[IFC]
PSN: L337v1n337
#170 “Quote” Edit Post
man.. do i really have to find a second character?
Signature washed up
Big B2k5
Iron Fist God
#171 “Quote” Edit Post
@DYNA$TY

Shit, i didnt notice the TGR3 into mid/low followups before. I hope the risk reward on the followups wont be bad for Lei but actually something relatively safe so you can just stop after TGR3 and mix it up.

The Mid (maybe high) version TRG 3 f+1 might be safe,the low (TRG 3,f+4)? Hell no lol.

Suiken,get your ass in here,we need the official hit ranges on these new moves.

SSBB Combo Vid Do The Mario 1:05,1:36,2:33,3:22, and 6:40 is all me niggas,no strings attached.
[~DTC~]
Combo Derper
XBL: Nor 360 =S
#172 “Quote” Edit Post
@DYNA$TY

The "Technical change" is a bad translation you get by using a translator, It actually says "Change technique" which means you can Launch~5 that move, its listed next to ff3 because you can change into your partner after it hits, not because the FDFT change. Same thing for PAN2, the only real change listed is some sort of block properties.

PAN 2 on block thing is just goes into guard break punches...nothing new, been there since 3

Originally posted by Big B2k5
The Mid (maybe high) version TRG 3 f+1 might be safe,the low (TRG 3,f+4)? Hell no lol.

Suiken,get your ass in here,we need the official hit ranges on these new moves.

TGR 3~f sit snake mixup nothing new

Originally posted by DYNA$TY
I knew about those properties but I was thinking there were more new technical changes sorta like what they did w/ f,f+3, how the opponent now lands in fdft, would explain why it says technical change next to it. It looks as if 1+3_f,f+3_ws 3+4_ss 4_bt 4,3_knd 4_pnt 2_crn dance all have changes.

Those are just move you can tag out after hit...

Originally posted by Big B2k5
LOL!!! b,b+1 d+2 I hope that 2nd hit is a mid XD!!! ahahahahah

TRG 3,f+4 or 1: WOW Thats gotta be a - on block because I know one of the two varations is gotta be a low at least,and if the 1 version ender is indeed mid,he comes the guess game part 2 .NOW TRG 3~f has a use finally due to the fact that they cannot be 100% sure on whats happening after TRG 3,brahaahahahahahah And you guys aren't excited on that addition yet?!

WS+1: Hold f or d to trans to TRG or DRG respectfully

WS+2,2: Hold f or b to trans into DRU or BT respectfully

WS+3+4: Probably that Mule kick

Lei is getting insane outside of staple juggles,Iam loving the direction they are going with him.

PHX 1_bb+1, d+2 2nd one is low, you can press d early to enter ground stance

TGR 3~f ,1 or TGR 3~f, 4 aren't new at all...

Only new WS move is WS+3+4...
the other one you mentioned are SS+1 or SS+2,2 nothing new...
Signature &// - Dragon - Tiger - Crane -DTC
DYNA$TY
Drunken Immortal
#173 “Quote” Edit Post
Alright, thanks
Big B2k5
Iron Fist God
#174 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by [~DTC~]
PAN 2 on block thing is just goes into guard break punches...nothing new, been there since 3

TGR 3~f sit snake mixup nothing new

Those are just move you can tag out after hit...

PHX 1_bb+1, d+2 2nd one is low, you can press d early to enter ground stance

TGR 3~f ,1 or TGR 3~f, 4 aren't new at all...

Only new WS move is WS+3+4...
the other one you mentioned are SS+1 or SS+2,2 nothing new...

Why isn't the arrow indicating that you have to hold F then? I assumed if the arrow is full,you hold and if its hollow you tap.. TRG 3 f+1 and TRG 3 f+4 are new additions if thats the case.I didnt see anything indicating that you have to be in Sit Snake to get those moves to come out..Having Ballroom Dance in that list confused me into thinking Lei had newer WS's moves.Thanks for telling me that b,b+1 d+2 is low attack/laydown set up,thats even better than the mid I thought it was =D!!

Last edited by Big B2k5 on Sep 23rd, 2011 at 20:33