Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
PSN: BlackPriest_ITA
aasii
War Lord
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
they didnt use any tag combo and is there no combo of kuma after d/b4???
Signature The CHAMP is here

BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Good question, but I think these players were just not extremely good or experienced. I couldn't find other vids of the final build so far however, but I'm sure more and more will be up soon.
Kuma hellsweep should give him some sort of combo, I can hardly believe they nerfed it.
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Could just be a weird off axis thing, but it looks like they've removed a lot of the pushback from d/b+2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i-d...etailpage#t=90s
Signature Flushking.
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
^ You mean the 3rd move that is displayed starting from 90 seconds (the one after Marduk d/b+1+2 whiff and Aking d/b+1+2 whiff) St. George?

If that is the case, that's the new animation of his d/f+1.
The new d/b+2 got changed from BR overhead slap to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...RwvfO49M#t=563s (supposing it's still the same in the final build, but I assume it is)
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Oh yeah, totally wrong arm. They look kind of similar now though.
Signature Flushking.
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
They do, yes.

It's probably too early but I can see me missing the old d/b+2 already. Marduk doesn't have good and really fast mids in BR for when you're at frame advantage and close aside from d/b+2 and b+4, and losing the one that granted him a GT 50/50 on CH might hurt him a little.
But the other buffs look great, he still has his b+4 and I have yet to get my hands on this game after all (maybe in 3 weeks I get to play it) so I might even like the new d/b+2 if it's good and usable, we'll see...
kAb
Iron Fist God
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
you should have been a condescending dick and told st george to go back to kindergarten and learn his left from his right, like he would have done to some other unfortunate poster.

half joke, half serious.
Signature you dont know what i'd do for 13 damage.
i'd kill a bitch for 13 damage
all these years people thought kAb stood for kilikAbeast
naw son...... killAbitch
imma get my damage one way or the other
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by kAb
you should have been a condescending dick and told st george to go back to kindergarten and learn his left from his right, like he would have done to some other unfortunate poster.

half joke, half serious.

For the half serious part, please go ahead and find me a single instance where I've been a condescending dick to anyone for making a minor mistake in a single post within the appropriate forum.

If you think I rip on people for not being 100% accurate in situations like this, you need to go back to whatever grade you were supposed to learn reading comprehension in.
Signature Flushking.
kAb
Iron Fist God
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
i don't care enough to go back and research all of your douchebaggery. i just know that sometimes the punishment does not fit the crime with you.

really i'm just tired of your particular brand of e-bullying. its not cute or funny to me like it seems to be with so many other users here.
Signature you dont know what i'd do for 13 damage.
i'd kill a bitch for 13 damage
all these years people thought kAb stood for kilikAbeast
naw son...... killAbitch
imma get my damage one way or the other
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
kAb I have yet to see him "bully" peaople asking for help politely, normally or in the right place (in fact he helped me and other ppl - newbies or not - asking for help numerous times already). Bullying would mean he attacks the "weak" and with no reason, but so far every time I saw him mocking someone that person deserved it for being stupid or arrogant or both, and he doesn't make a difference between newbies and vets.
And his replies are often hilarious and say what many ppl think and don't say because they don't want or because they can't.

But well, this doesn't really belong to this thread, so let's get on topic, shall we?
Icege
iku iku ikuuu
PSN: Icege-_-
XBL: Ic3ge
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
As much as I liked d/b+2, it's existence is hard to justify when b+4 is 14f also with a better hit box. I was hoping for a 13f mid, but I don't think that's ever going to happen for Marduk

I hope d/b+2 is as good as I think it could be, but I rarely seeing it used. I would imagine it became one of the first moves that people learned how to punish
Signature [04:25] WayGamble: hey hey hey
[04:25] WayGamble: i dont talk shit to you cuz you dont put yeast in your bread now do i?
[04:25] Icege:
[04:25] TekkenJam: jew
Draakur
Iron Fist God
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Icege
As much as I liked d/b+2, it's existence is hard to justify when b+4 is 14f also with a better hit box. I was hoping for a 13f mid, but I don't think that's ever going to happen for Marduk

By this you mean something like a generic d/f+1, I'm guessing? D/f+4,2 will be a lot more viable now with the improvement in frames, but if it's still punishable I can understand you not liking it that much.
Signature Draakur -RS-
------
QDogg
Manji Foot Soldier
PSN: Qunimitsu
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature "Live, love, laugh, enjoy life."
Kirby Puckett, Minnesota Twins
1960-2006

BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
damn, that TA combo off f,f+1+2?

aasii
War Lord
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
black priest whats that move of marduk at :37 after two ws 1 and is it safe
Signature The CHAMP is here

BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
That's his new VTS f+1,2, NC and B!. Ina Tekken Wiki has the 2nd hit at "-12,-13? S" on block, so it's at least WS+4 punishable if they are not completely wrong. The 1st hit is labelled as "-7?" but I can hardly believe Namco gave Marduk another good HC'able move from VTS for offense.
FlyMikey
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: FlyMike45
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Hot damn. Craig got more hot shit?? That VTS f+1, 2 is a definite threat. If it's true that it's only ws+4 punishable.....man.

Dunno why we're rarely seeing new d/b+2 but if he can get nice dmg off it then I'll be fishing for that shit.

Never tried to get serious with him because I never practiced VTS cancels but doesn't even look like he really needs them anymore. Plus, I'm totally sold on this character now. Gan/Duk will be on deck for TTT2. (Goldberg theme plays)
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Might be -13 too so half of the cast get a bigger chunk. I will test it should they have a TTT2 arcade cabinet at the tourney in Milan in about two weeks. It's still unsure though...

You still need VTS cancels in juggles, though not as much (1-2 usually per juggle) as in earlier tekkens before the introduction of B!. They're not too hard though with a little practice.
And yeah, Marduk is a ton of fun to play, seriously.
Icege
iku iku ikuuu
PSN: Icege-_-
XBL: Ic3ge
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Finally got to see VTS f+1,2 hit-by-hit. Shoulder into the overhead chop.

I think he might end up being very strong in this game. Ground throws are important in this game due to people not being able to tag out and get free hits. His wall throws and air throws allow large chunks of damage to be tacked on at the end of juggles, and he has good combo filler as well.

Hopefully Mishimas aren't overwhelmingly ridiculous T.T

post ff+1+2, d/b+1, (float), WS+1~VTS, VTS 1~VTS, VTS f+1,2, B!, Tag Assault filler, ff+1+2, guess again!
Signature [04:25] WayGamble: hey hey hey
[04:25] WayGamble: i dont talk shit to you cuz you dont put yeast in your bread now do i?
[04:25] Icege:
[04:25] TekkenJam: jew