< >
jungle
Kyu
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
can someone please tell me how to do it and what is TTT and buffer
Chizuru_3
2nd Dan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Now to do the rolling death cradle, you must first do the chain throw starter, Hyper Arm Extension (f,N,d,d/f+1+4), follow up with Chicken Wing Face Lock (2,1,1+2+3), then your Rolling Death Cradle (1+3,3+4,2+4,1+2,1+2+3). The RDC deals 79 damage, not 75 like the move list says. Good luck; you're going to need it 'cause of the very hard command for RDC.

Between you and me, I never bother with King's (or for that matter, most other characters') multi-parts 'cause most are easily escaped anyways. Not to mention the tendency of multipart throws containing something like (i.e. 1+3, 2+4, 1+2+4, etc.) which makes it even more difficult to see success. Now, this is just me; I only do Anna's multi-parts; not just because she's my favorite character, mind you, but she has manageable commands for her multi-parts worth practicing.

If I were you, if you have TTT, T4, T5, and T6 (or combination thereof), go to practice mode, pull up his command list, and you should watch a small demonstration of what needs to be done and when. Hope this helps.
Signature Well, isn't that cute? BUT IT'S WRONG!!
I will smack Jin Kazama over the head with a brick!
I will smack the stank off of Asuka Kazama!
Boku wa makeru wake ni wa ikanainda!
ShiraBear
Shihan
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Ive mashed during the hard part of RDC and still did it

(after the chicken wing)
Signature [Jaycee][Michelle]