Paul's whole Story

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
kanimitsu
2nd Dan
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Okay So...At this point in time...Paul is pretty much a joke character at this point, and I would kinda like to see him back on a more serious note. So,I was thinking along the lines of this(and will probably be met with a resounding "ur a fag lol").But Say, Bryan attacks Marshal Law and Demolishes him. So now Paul (and maybe forest?) is out for vengeance. It would give the guys who wanted to play Forest another chance, Paul can go back to being a serious badass, Give Bryan some more story, And it would be a pretty cool battle to watch (we already see a little of that in tekken 6's intro).
I know I'm going to get ridiculed for this but, what do y'all think?
Signature I am a MAN!
NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
I think the thread deserves to be moved to the fanfic?
kanimitsu
2nd Dan
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by NoodleHead
I think the thread deserves to be moved to the fanfic?
\
Not really writing a fanfiction here....just throwing ideas around :/
Signature I am a MAN!
Psychoblue
1000% Psychokinetic!
PSN: Psychoblue
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Believe it or not, I think the idea of him fighting aliens back in Tekken 5 had some merit. Since Tekken 6's deal was that the end of the world was at hand with Jin and Kazuya's fighting and Azazel's reawakening, maybe the aliens would have contacted Paul warning him of the horrible threat his world faced, and how he was the only one with the training and power to stop the madness. Therefore, he'd enter the tournament to fight either Jin or Kazuya and prevent them from reawakening Azazel.

That's just me though.
Mr Adam0
Dirty Ninja Tricks
XBL: Mr Adam0
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
A bit off topic, but is it true that Paul knocked out Oger and left thinking he won, then Jin arrived and faught True Ogre?
tmd02
YYYEEESSSS!!!
PSN: revolverturles
XBL: FOTTOM
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mr Adam0
A bit off topic, but is it true that Paul knocked out Oger and left thinking he won, then Jin arrived and faught True Ogre?

True indeed, he was in his ultimate prime in T3, as it was him who was FIRST to the finals before Jin.

this always makes me wonder....if Paul got to the finals and Jin wasn't there until Paul left in believe that he won.....does that mean Paul beat Jin in the tournament? I would assume that only 1 person get's to the final round i.e. Kazuya T1, Heihachi T2 ETC.

Hell, if Heihachi was the real sub boss in canon, does that mean Paul beat Heihachi!?!?

BRING BACK TEKKEN 3 PAUL!
Signature Perfect Input: S.M.P., tmd02, Eternal_EMZ, Orochimaru, A.X.L.(Kknator95), Mordrek
Mr Adam0
Dirty Ninja Tricks
XBL: Mr Adam0
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by tmd02
True indeed, he was in his ultimate prime in T3, as it was him who was FIRST to the finals before Jin.

this always makes me wonder....if Paul got to the finals and Jin wasn't there until Paul left in believe that he won.....does that mean Paul beat Jin in the tournament? I would assume that only 1 person get's to the final round i.e. Kazuya T1, Heihachi T2 ETC.

Hell, if Heihachi was the real sub boss in canon, does that mean Paul beat Heihachi!?!?

I guess that makes it official. No one can stop the deathfist!
Lovely Ly
Tekken God
PSN: EVIL_SCRUB
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Absolutely.
LinSanity00
Kyu
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by tmd02

lol the the deathfist that causes half life at mininum damage T3 paul was overpowered