Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
DJay_Voo
4th Dan
PSN: DJay_Voo
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Klyde
Does anyone know how to fix the angle problem for the post bound combo ender 4,3 dss f+3 to hit consistently?

Buffer a side step to correct the angle.
kPc
No! not the HopeKick
PSN: aAo-kpc
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by hardfighter
Can anyone explain this backturned hopekick??? coz during normal backturned if i go for a hopkick it will not connect rather whiff....I mean there is some distance so can anyone explain???

it does depend on the distance since this move can whiff rather easily if it is not at close range. I`ve also seen some people duck this if it isnt close enough. kinda random actually.

kylde- for 1 that combo looks like it is 7 hits, combos that are 7 hits usually means you cant hit the 4,3, combo after. Maybe there are few exceptions. 2 the angle of the combo will prevent you doing that ender even with a slight SS buffer.

a good combo from CH4,3 I like to use is CH4,3 DSS f2, 3+4, f1+2, dash f4,3 DS f3. good damage, no ss buffer required and good damage
Signature be predictable, apply your make up
attack without precision, practice with those of lesser skill
be impatient, learn from scrubs who are better than you
ReNikon
Insult Vampire
PSN: renikon
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by kPc
it does depend on the distance since this move can whiff rather easily if it is not at close range. I`ve also seen some people duck this if it isnt close enough. kinda random actually.

kylde- for 1 that combo looks like it is 7 hits, combos that are 7 hits usually means you cant hit the 4,3, combo after. Maybe there are few exceptions. 2 the angle of the combo will prevent you doing that ender even with a slight SS buffer.

a good combo from CH4,3 I like to use is CH4,3 DSS f2, 3+4, f1+2, dash f4,3 DS f3. good damage, no ss buffer required and good damage
Damn, must be some real good damage Ray .
Signature TeamBonklers
kPc
No! not the HopeKick
PSN: aAo-kpc
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
My attention + typing = no good
Signature be predictable, apply your make up
attack without precision, practice with those of lesser skill
be impatient, learn from scrubs who are better than you