ws 2,3
and of course b+2 for teh wall carry

honorable mention magic 4 awww maaaan
Signature [Jaycee][Michelle]

Lucienbel
Kyu
XBL: Lucienbara
#63 “Quote” Edit Post
I may not have 10 on this list as I just started playing Tekken again, but here's what I'm liking as of right now....

d+1 (hms) 2
1,2,4 (for the delay, good punisher)
f+2,1
f+4,3
uf 4
d+1 (no hms, just as a poke)

And since I have 8....

Simply for fun when I'm playing around, I've always thought that

f+3,3,3,3 4
and
d+3,3,3,3
look and are really cool moves.
Signature
JuanMa
Banned By Mod
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
d/f+1
ws+2,3
1+2
b+4
f+4,3
d+3
d/f+4~HMS
d+3~HMS
HMSu/f+4
f+3+4
Signature
TekkenDolphin
Iron Fist God
PSN: TekkenDolphin
#65 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Com_Bot
- 3~3:4 - The MAIN reason why i'm lee player. This move is sooo beautiful for me. So sexy and so flashy, and the timing should be perfect. Finish the fight with this and the crowd is yours! (Not to mention your opponents ducking in the next round for that u/f+4).

Ok sorry, but... as I Lee newbie, I have to ask...

WTF is this move and I really can't figure out how to do it (notation thing? I dunno). Any videos I can find on how to do this properly or...?
AZYG4LYFE
Follow The Ladder
PSN: CKT_AZYG4LYFE
#66 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by TekkenDolphin

WTF is this move and I really can't figure out how to do it (notation thing? I dunno). Any videos I can find on how to do this properly or...?

Mist trap 3,3:4, search mist trap on youtube

or was there another move in mind

AZ
Signature #CKT, 360Gaming Major: Top 16 (Joint 9th), Warriors Return 3: Top 3 (3rd), Versus Fighting 4: Top 3 (3rd)
5% of my funds are from the Agnes Iro Agency, the rest are from hard work. I am a generous giver too.
Please visit my site, I'd love to hear from you www.azyg4lyfe.com
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#67 “Quote” Edit Post

Unblockable (but duckable on reaction) attack-throw Lee has that gives you a couple of frames to hit 4 as the first kick connects. If done successfully
you will get a throw animation. If done incorrectly you get to be -10 on block.

See here at about 1.06 for a failed attempt (on the wall, but that's for style points) followed by a successful one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yglK43d_0WQ
Signature Flushking.
TekkenDolphin
Iron Fist God
#68 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by St. George
Unblockable (but duckable on reaction) attack-throw Lee has that gives you a couple of frames to hit 4 as the first kick connects. If done successfully
you will get a throw animation. If done incorrectly you get to be -10 on block.

See here at about 1.06 for a failed attempt (on the wall, but that's for style points) followed by a successful one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yglK43d_0WQ

Good shit, George! And thank you! I am a bit confused on the notation, though. it's being notated as 3~3 4 but if you have a few frames after the first kick to hit 4, how are you going 3~3? Clearly there's just something I'm misunderstanding. Also, are you just using mist step on that punch you are using for the wall carries? How exactly is that done? I ask because normally I am just used to doing the mist step forward with 1 2 a few times. What is the advantage/disadvantage to using one method over the other?

BTW, wasn't entirely clear to me... what attack was that EXACTLY as the video hits 0:18? I'm thinking it's WS 2 3 but I'm not entirely sure.
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#69 “Quote” Edit Post
That entire juggle is CH4, b+1:1~f,n, 2, b+2~f,n, b+2~f,n b+2,f,n,b,n,2,3 W! etc.
At 0:18 it seems to be b+1:1,f,n~2.

As for the notation,
3>3 is a delayable Mid, High string. However if you press 3 twice very quickly (3~3) the first kick is cancelled into a fake-out version that goes directly into the high part of the kick. If you press 4 exactly as the high part of this fake out into high kick connects you will perform the mist trap.

Yes that's mist step. It's b+2 punch into the mist step, which is b+2~f,n. After the mist step is complete, you can do another b+2 into mist step etc etc. However as you can't buffer moves out of mist step you need to wait until it completes before starting the next b+2.

This method is better than 1,2~f,n because it allows one hit per mist step rather than two, allowing 5-6 mist steps whilst still leaving the opponent close enough to B! rather than 2-3 which of course covers more distance
Signature Flushking.
TekkenDolphin
Iron Fist God
#70 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by St. George
That entire juggle is CH4, b+1:1~f,n, 2, b+2~f,n, b+2~f,n b+2,f,n,b,n,2,3 W! etc.
At 0:18 it seems to be b+1:1,f,n~2.

As for the notation,
3>3 is a delayable Mid, High string. However if you press 3 twice very quickly (3~3) the first kick is cancelled into a fake-out version that goes directly into the high part of the kick. If you press 4 exactly as the high part of this fake out into high kick connects you will perform the mist trap.

Yes that's mist step. It's b+2 punch into the mist step, which is b+2~f,n. After the mist step is complete, you can do another b+2 into mist step etc etc. However as you can't buffer moves out of mist step you need to wait until it completes before starting the next b+2.

This method is better than 1,2~f,n because it allows one hit per mist step rather than two, allowing 5-6 mist steps whilst still leaving the opponent close enough to B! rather than 2-3 which of course covers more distance

Thanks again, George. Well, I really must commend your skills because I'm finding some of this stuff very difficult to do, although I can see it just takes practice. One thing I'm not sure about at all, though... what is the trick to getting a WS 2 3 to connect after a mist step in the same combo?

Don't wanna bombard you with this. LMK if there's any tutorials out there that can help me with this.

Oh, and one last thing because I'm curious... any nice juggles/wall carries you can perform on a mist step~sway + 4 CH?

Last edited by TekkenDolphin on Sep 25th, 2010 at 19:14

St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#71 “Quote” Edit Post
just search the lee forums or read through Murakomo's Lee FAQ and guide, or the Q and A thread, it's one of the more common questions that gets asked.

Off of ch sway 4, dash 4,u+3, b+2 etc works on all bar wang roger kuma and looks good.

Yes it's relatively difficult but once it's in your muscle memory you just need to focus... It's all practice, which is why I still drop Miguel's juggles more than Lee's.
Signature Flushking.
Angelo1
Iron Fist God
PSN: Desolution_X
#72 “Quote” Edit Post
Don't wanna bombard you with this. LMK if there's any tutorials out there that can help me with this.

Just practise until you get is down. There's a small window before the sway afyer you've pressed b that gives ws moves.
Signature The Lazy Generation~
wingsphoenix
Kyu
XBL: wingsphoenix
#73 “Quote” Edit Post
my personal opinion is:
1)ff+3
2)u/b+3
3)f+4,3
4)2,2,3
5)1,2,4
6)d+3,4