(PS3) T6 save data error

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
ScarletMirage
Kyu
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Not sure if this is the right section to post, sorry in advance.
I recently bought the platinum version (after I let a friend borrow my original, who gave it to another friend etc), but when I loaded it up it said that there was no save data for T6, so a new one had to be made. My issue is that I still have my previous sava data/game data/trophies for T6 on two seperate users, but both are failing to load. There was an update 1.06 for the game, which I downloaded but I don't think that's what caused the problem. I've been trying to find some answers online but to no avail, the only reasonable explanation is that the data is corrupted, but no msg pops up stating such. I don't really want to start from scratch again, I was really hoping to resume to where I left off.

I appreciate any feedback.
deviljin102
Iron Fist God
PSN: PsyChoTik_RiCaN
XBL: Psychotic Amida
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Well, I highly doubt that the plat version would have a different save state than the original.

Did you happen to install the game onto the hard drive?

My guess would try to delete any install data on the system, but keep the saves intact.

Also when you start up the game and it asks you there is no data, then create a save file, after that, go look at both the saves, the old one and the new one, and see if there is a difference in size, if there is, that might be the reason why, althought I never heard of this prob. so again this is just a guess..
Signature Power Is Everything!

Feel The Wrath Of GOD!

Rawr!...Fuck My Life...