Lili Tech Trap!

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
AceTheHawk
Kyu
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Blank to all. I hope not to have wrong to open the topic here, but a council serves me. I wanted to know Lili that type of tech trap possesses when l' adversary is to earth?

Thanks.
TekkenGeneSiS
Kyu
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
While people use rolling to roll away,use df3+4 to punish them or launch them into air since df 3+4 range is quite far..when ur opponet roll back when there is a wall behind it use f 3+4 to punish them..when they learn not to get up then use ff 4 or d 3...that is what i do..
Signature My main n 1st character..(Ex)
''We're gonna Bully u till u'r DEAD!''
For EWGF,Main Characters

outofrealman
2nd Dan
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Is there anything Lili has which can hit my opponent who 1 or 3 once they hit the ground?
*NAKM*
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: xX-NAKM-Xx
XBL: XBL is for queefs!
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
D/F+3 is excellent for people who tech roll to the left or right. Giving her +frames on block.

F+3, her homing move, is also ideal for tech rolls to the left or right with it being -9 on block making it unpunishable.

Like TekkenGeneSIS said, D/F+3+4 is best for people who roll away or towards you.

F, F+4 also comes into mind for when they roll left or right. Just hope they don't try and throw out a random hopkick to crush it. >__>
Signature - "My unblockable sweep? U mad bro?"
Cold Storm?
2nd Dan
PSN: S-IT-O-IR-IVI
XBL: xCold breaths
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
3,2,3 - If the opponent rolls forward or back - but if they don't and, you do it this could be quite dangerous.
Signature Don't you have any type of special moves
or something?
http://www.youtube.com/user/JuliuStorm
dr4g0n
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Really depends on your opponent and what they like to do. Side-roll happy people can be caught out by db4. tbh, I've caught many ppl out with this. If they remain grounded, it tacks on some decent damage. If they get up, it launches them again. Just remember not to use it too often, because they may get up and block low/parry you and then you're in deep trouble.

If they lie still, one technique I find to be really effective is to use uf3+4 to jump over them. With BT, you can then 1+2 to launch them, d3+4 to trip them, d34 to tack on decent damage, or 3+4, BT2...etc. The possibilities are endless

Another thing I find to be useful...if they stand up immediately, 3+4 them. It either catches them early to KND, or it lands as they stand, and launches them again.

I also agree with the other guys who are telling you to abuse df3+4 for people who roll backwards. It allows db1 WS2 followup for another juggle.

How you act really depends on what you think your opponent is going to do.
fame_monster
Virtuoso
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
As for me, I use combo-enders that would not permit the opponent from performing the tech roll. The enders:
df+3+4,34,
df+3+4, 1+2,
ff+3, 3+4
df+44

are examples.

After that, I use d+12~b, BT12, df+3, B! then the combo-enders stated above.
Or, db+1, ws2~b, BT12, df+3, B! then the combo-enders stated above.

It's a cycle. I keep using it when the battle arena has no wall.
Signature My Combo Videos Youtube Channel

Dark3rdmage
sorrow
Virtuoso
PSN: Mars
XBL: Mars
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Back Roll
Flip (it's a reset...)
BT 3+4 2 (works but there are better options)
BT 1+2 (also a reset into db1, ws2...)

Forward Roll
o.0

Side Roll
Left-d3 or BT d3
Right-ff4 or BT d3+4

Tech Roll
b+3/4 3 to the corresponding side of tech roll (leads to ws2...)
ほんだ does this by the wall sometimes, works out in the open too.

...if you're using a combo ender that means that you have already successfully used a b! already and they wouldn't be able to tech roll anyway...

db4 has a really small chance to hit if they roll to the left of Lili.

3+4 crushes get up kicks but no one really uses that. >.>
It's too risky, and it's easily side rolled, or rolled backwards if permitted. It's safe on block though.
Signature シガナチャです。
Superhero &Idol
Sage
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
tech trap?
combo----> b!, ws+2, ~B+1+4.

ie after ws+2 hit, if opponents techroll, chances are they gonna get hit by her unblockable, Not sure if it is 100% guaranteed.
Signature TUAN IS MORE HANDSOME THAN QUDANS, GIPSY AND AO.
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
What do people think of f,f+4 after bound for oki?
sorrow
Virtuoso
PSN: Mars
XBL: Mars
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Superhero &Idol
tech trap?

ie after ws+2 hit, if opponents techroll, chances are they gonna get hit by her unblockable, Not sure if it is 100% guaranteed.

NOT 100% guaranteed. Her tracking on this move is terrible. Techroll puts her off on this. Even near a wall this is terrible...

Originally posted by forest16
What do people think of f,f+4 after bound for oki?

That is such a waste. She already has d/f+3+4,3+4 for back turned oki, d/f+3+4,1+2 for face forward oki, ff+3,3+4 does this also.
Signature シガナチャです。
jimgo
Kyu
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
For oponents who do a side roll after a combo ender, i wait to see the roll (left/right) and then do a ss to the opposite direction and inmediately do a df+3+4, d+2,.....
random0101
Destroyer
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Superhero &Idol
tech trap?

I love doing this. It's guaranteed on techrollers if they don't ss as soon as they get up.
Signature / [michelle]
/ [miharu]
/
The Troll
6th Dan
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
I think she has a tech trap with one of her throws? Something about getting them in the back with a string if they get up wrong, Kane mentions it in his VGF podcast