Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Mufasa
Na Mufasa Dre?
PSN: XcTn.K3U.TnC
#121 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ChadymaC1
Hey guys...just found out from a fellow AK user that the dark armure can only be equipped on the 'kick' costume of Aking. Well that stinks....hehe

Same here.. I re equip the Dark Amure Set then it went oh noes! hahahaha.. So thats bad for me.. hehehehe..

BTW My custom for is Dark Amure Set Mechanical Mask Violet Ki..

and Saint's Set.. Violet..

Is there any new item moves for except for the sledge?
Signature [OneTekken]Mufasa Mei Haruka
May Pasok b?
ΤΓΦ = Triskelion (1968) Live as If It is Your Last Day
Let the Moon Shine upon the guilty and the Innocent alike - Mirana Priestess of the Moon
[OneTekken] Yobabz! [OneTekken] Simba
Doc odD
Kyu
#122 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by beamer
I played against a player who had the mummy mask on. I don't see anyway to access it. I believe maybe it depends on your rank or maybe is picked up in scenario mode.

I played the entire SM with King on medium and no mummy mask. I only saw the pink version playing a ghost with the name SeViliN_FJ. Definitely want to get this.

Are you indicating in your quote that some items may not be available until you reach a certain rank?
NICE(-^_^-)GAME
Iron Fist God
PSN: My nAmE iS... VASH
XBL: (, -^_^)>RPM<(~_~< )
#123 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mufasa
Same here.. I re equip the Dark Amure Set then it went oh noes! hahahaha.. So thats bad for me.. hehehehe..

BTW My custom for is Dark Amure Set Mechanical Mask Violet Ki..

and Saint's Set.. Violet..

Is there any new item moves for except for the sledge?

all aking's item moves are bat, bottle, and hammer only
Signature NICE(-^_^-)GAME
htoshura_18
1st Dan
#124 “Quote” Edit Post
As what I made King in my PSP, I managed to make him look like Anon(green head, business suit...)

Items:
Mummy Mask(Green)
Anything that has the word "Business" on it(Black), tie is red.

You can't remove the tail though...
Signature DORYAH! DORYAH!

DORYAH! DORYAH!
grabbyking
Kyu
#125 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Doc odD
I played the entire SM with King on medium and no mummy mask. I only saw the pink version playing a ghost with the name SeViliN_FJ. Definitely want to get this.

Are you indicating in your quote that some items may not be available until you reach a certain rank?

Hi All, this is my first post so apologies if I get anything wrong.

I too have been hunting for the Mummy mask, thats why I signed up here to see if anybody had any info, but it seems no more than me. On my PS3 I have earned 121 different face items for king by playing SC on hard with increased drop rate items, I have found that the hidden stages yield the most item drops, in particular the Roger level is easy and will usually give at least 10 crates per run through, 4 of which tend to be face. I have won mechanical and helm(helmet) and every kind of mask imagineable in every colour but yet still no mummy mask, I have also got pretty much every other non buyable item for king, i.e. knit cap, cowboy hat, headband and metal headband etc. Also I have too played on ghost against the pink SeViliN_FJ with the mummy mask, so I know it must be possible to get it but 121 face items later and I still am hunting. Just thought you might like to know you are not the only one.

Good luck

P.s. if anyone wants to King VS King then my PS3 name is "Bamberclam", invite me, always up for trading tactics.
Numbuh T
Lone Wolf
#126 “Quote” Edit Post
For AK, was anyone able to equip Dark "Armure" in the arcade version on the P1 outfit?
...and were you required to change masks before it was possible.
Signature T6BR: Zafina
S> Mentor Eddy, Mentor Bob
NICE(-^_^-)GAME
Iron Fist God
PSN: My nAmE iS... VASH
XBL: (, -^_^)>RPM<(~_~< )
#127 “Quote” Edit Post
i dare you all try to this to your king characters if you can

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
Signature NICE(-^_^-)GAME
kingthe2nd
1st Dan
#128 “Quote” Edit Post
my KING :

2p costume

head - mechanical mask
upper body - white wrestling gown w/ elbow guard
other - japanese sword
rage - yellow

the ultimate KING
rbkaiser
Dragon Lord
#129 “Quote” Edit Post
why oh why does king have a nice beast head while amk has a beast head that makes him look like he has rabies or MCD o-O
Signature Sadako <FTW-FC> -- til hell freezes over --
http://cosplay.ph/
co-discovered iGS (f~db~f+1) for the Kings

sadakoNeko Crescentine
rasdiggle
Virtuoso
PSN: rasdiggle
XBL: rasdiggle
#130 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by grabbyking
Hi All, this is my first post so apologies if I get anything wrong.

I too have been hunting for the Mummy mask, that's why I signed up here to see if anybody had any info.

I can tell you that I once wore that mask on 3P in an online match, I was playing with a friend we both chose King. I chose 3P and I had the golden mummy mask we were like WTF is that. That was about a week ago, I have been looking around to see if there was any info on it but I guess it's just another Tekken bug because you CANNOT customize King's 3P face at all, but for 5 matches I had daat junk on with the 3P Tapout shirt & it was badass hehe. If anyone has some way of finding it in scenario campaign please send a link I wish I took some pics when it happened it was crazy cool what a glitchy game; the console version doesn't even say "Chicken" or any of the Jack charges ahh well I hope they get everything worked out when they release Tag2 on console and give us a superior version not one that's gutted of all the hottness and full of glitches like the current T6.

I was using U.S. Tekken 6 & my friend has the U.K. version we tried it again by recreating the same scenario but nothing happened. Good luck hunting if you find it send a pic!