Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
This is to discuss how to punish shit.

And also to give corrections and fixes to the guide in the other thread.
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
ALSO! If anyone has a character they want done next just post and I will write up that character.

Eventually the list will be complete and have maximum punishers for each character... Including strings that don't jail and what to do when you block things that are like -15 but you can't d/f+2 for some reason.
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
Harry_Haw
6th Dan
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
This is I try on PSP hit analysis on
Hwoarang's movelist vs Nina

3,34 = B+1
3,3,F4 = B+1
4,4,3 = B+1
F+3~3 = b+1+4
d/f+3,3 = F+3
d/f+3,4 = ssl+2 or B+1
d/f+3, f+4 = B+1
d/f+3+4 = b+4 ???? someone please confirm it hit or not, player versus player will be better result
u/f+3+4,3 or uf+3+4 = qcb d/b+3,4 (must mid range)
f,f+4 = 4,3,2
f,d,d/f+4 = f+3, b+1+4, if hwoarang keep the range and do f,d,d/f+4, your punishment will whiff
Plasma blade (Left stance BT enemy) 4 = df+1,2 or b+2,2, if hwoarang keep the range, your punishment will whiff

Right Stance
3,4 = after 1st attack block, you can interrupt it with df+2, b+1, ss+2
4,3 = ws+1,1+2 (close range), your punishment will whiff when your position too far after block it
F+(4~4) = b+2,2, your punishment will whiff when your position too far after block it
d/b+3,3 = ws+2 or qcb+4 after duck or even 1st kick hit you (except CH)

Left Flamingo
During left flamingo

? d+3,4 : sidewalk left then df+2
? d+4 = sidewalk left then df+2
? d/f+4 = sidewalk left then df+2
? d/b+3 = sidewalk left then df+2
? d/b+4 = sidewalk left then df+2
? b+3 = 1,2 or 1,4 or qcB attack
? b+4 = ssr+2 or qcB attack
? uf+3,4,3 = ssr+2 or qcb attack
? uf+4 = ssl+2
? 10 hit = crouch at 2nd attack and do ws+2 for get juggle

Right Flamingo
? f+4,4 = ws+2 or qcB attack
? d+4,3 = ssl+2

NB : I write qcB attack, because I don't know which qcB attack get highest damage for juggle.

Last edited by Harry_Haw on Jul 7th, 2011 at 15:21

Signature ?Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.? Albert Camus
Base on experience, sucks on frame data >,< #
http://www.youtube.com/user/Harryhaw
Only playing Nina & Bryan for Tekken 6 BR
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Okay, I went through and made a post for each character. I tried checking to make sure the links on the first post worked, but if someone could double check and make sure the characters link takes you to the post that would be awesome.

The guide should be done in a couple weeks. I just have to go through and fix some stuff!!!
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Anna, Alisa, Armor King, Baek and Nina are finished and posted in the original thread.