Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Cosmic_Castaway
Dark Knight
PSN: Heavenstrider
#181 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by venzo77
@cosmic i just don't like the idea. and juggles should be nerfed. not made by 2 chars. just my opinion.

Juggle damage has been nerfed since Tekken 1. BR's juggles are the weakest to date in Tekken.
Signature Some days, some nights; some live, some die in the way of the samurai. Some fight, some bleed; sun up to sun down; the sons of a battle-cry.
venzo77
Champion
#182 “Quote” Edit Post
mah, i didn't really play any tekken before the fifth. are u saying there were crazy juggles taking in a sec to the wall like bryan or bruce ones i see in tekken 6?
Cosmic_Castaway
Dark Knight
#183 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by venzo77
mah, i didn't really play any tekken before the fifth. are u saying there were crazy juggles taking in a sec to the wall like bryan or bruce ones i see in tekken 6?

Signature Some days, some nights; some live, some die in the way of the samurai. Some fight, some bleed; sun up to sun down; the sons of a battle-cry.
venzo77
Champion
#184 “Quote” Edit Post
i was like wtf! so juggles have been nerfed. nice to know. well i like tekken 6br as it is, i just don't want to play with 2 char at the same time hehe. well we'll see.
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
PSN: BlackPriest_ITA
#185 “Quote” Edit Post
Since we're already at derailing the topic:

The most hilarious thing in that vid is prolly the Kuma char model. Priceless!

Btw, DR juggles were also great in terms of damage, prolly slightly better (= less dmg) than BR overall.
Cosmic_Castaway
Dark Knight
#186 “Quote” Edit Post
That Kuma model is GDLK, dude. Don't hate.

And I'm pretty sure that comparatively, DR's juggles are more damage than BR's. Wasn't DR's healthbar like 130-150 points? And I'm pretty sure that midscreen in DR netted a little more than BR's 40%, something like 45%.
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
PSN: BlackPriest_ITA
#187 “Quote” Edit Post
Hahaha yeah. That tuft of hair and that snout.

You may be right. Average juggles did something like 65 dmg. Though wall carries and wall damage was much more contained overall, hence my impression...
Anzactiger
1st Dan
PSN: kaygee777
#188 “Quote” Edit Post
Awesome list dude, and decriptions cool too. Thx heaps.