TEKKEN: Blood Vengeance CG Feature Announced!

Page Splits 1...<2345>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
kurichan
Iron Fist God
PSN: kashane
#61 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Reofurnathalos
hmm yeah it maybe kazuya as it also looks like kazuya, but why would it be the half devil if it looks more buffed(more armor etc)? but yeah idk if you saw the scar on the devils chest...maybe kazuya but who knows? what does the tattoo symbolize? maybe well just wait for the movie...when's summer in japan btw?
Kazuya lost power not the ability to transform. We saw him transform for the first time in his Tekken 5 prologue, but what we?re seeing in this video is a re-imagination of Devil Kazuya Devil Kazuya after feeding on something else with power?we do see a huge hand forming out of debris, so who knows what sort of sorcery is at work under that temple. Jinpachi and his demon were buried under Hon-Maru after all.

I?d like to know what the Tattoos mean myself and why they keep morphing. Jin?s body and arm markings changed a few times during the Tekken 4 Mishima/Kazama endings. Why did Jin get marked with body art, but not Kazuya? Why does Kazuya?s half of devil look more traditional, while Jin?s looks more angelic?

Japan?s in the same hemisphere as much of the world, so its seasons are the unchanged: June, July and August.
so we know when its gonna get released

Originally posted by Baraka
http://www.tekken-bloodvengeance.com/
Says the 3rd of September 2011.
I didn?t realize that the movie had its own web page?cool.

The info on the page has two times. The US will get it some time this summer, while Japan has it scheduled for September 3rd. The US gets it first, apparently.
Devil_Jin-Kun
Fujin
PSN: MyvTeddy
#62 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by kurichan
Kazuya lost power not the ability to transform. We saw him transform for the first time in his Tekken 5 prologue, but what we?re seeing in this video is a re-imagination of Devil Kazuya Devil Kazuya after feeding on something else with power?we do see a huge hand forming out of debris, so who knows what sort of sorcery is at work under that temple. Jinpachi and his demon were buried under Hon-Maru after all.

I?d like to know what the Tattoos mean myself and why they keep morphing. Jin?s body and arm markings changed a few times during the Tekken 4 Mishima/Kazama endings. Why did Jin get marked with body art, but not Kazuya? Why does Kazuya?s half of devil look more traditional, while Jin?s looks more angelic?

Japan?s in the same hemisphere as much of the world, so its seasons are the unchanged: June, July and August.

I didn?t realize that the movie had its own web page?cool.

The info on the page has two times. The US will get it some time this summer, while Japan has it scheduled for September 3rd. The US gets it first, apparently.

First and foremost, they better not fuck up this movie. The trailer shows a lot of promise.

Anyways, the tattoo could most likely mean a symbol for the devil gene. Remember, Kazuya made a deal with the devil in tekken 1 (or before then if he wanted to survive after heihachi threw him off the cliff) so technically, he is the devil. Jin's case however, I don't think he was born with the gene (probably did though) and in Tekken 3's intro, you could see the tattoo freshly branded into his arms. And appearently the Kazama blood is like an anti-devil thing (asuka's t5 ending, suggest that the kazama family fends off the devil. perverted ending too btw) so the kazama blood might have something to do with the angelic appearance.

And girls love pretty boys who are angels, so why not?
Psychoblue
1000% Psychokinetic!
PSN: Psychoblue
ogre Killer
Iron Fist God
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
We were told this story takes place between Tekkens 5 and 6, at which time Jin was fully possessed by his Devil gene.

What are you reasons for believing this?
SPINMASTER X
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: SMX-001
XBL: SPINMASTER X
#65 “Quote” Edit Post
hey guys who do you think the devil is? as in this dude

could it be devil kaz / devil jin in full form? some say it's ogre but idk...I think it's the new guy..Kamiya Shin...if you pause play the 1st few scenes of the trailer you could see that the tattoo on the arm isn't like Jin's tattoo, it's similar to the tattoo Jin gets on his forehead when he turns devil, and Kamiya Shin totally looks like a different guy as some say that it was just a mistranslation. I think that the devil at 1:10~1:14 is Kamiya Shin, not ogre/Devil Kaz(new look)/Devil Jin full form...idk guys..cuz it maybe possible since it was known that only Kazuya was the only one possessing the devil gene until he got killed and half got to Jin, and another devil/entity went to Jinpachi, do you think it could've been possible that there are many hosts for different "Devil"'s? =)

Thanks for posting that. That brings up some very interesting questions. Soon as I watched the trailer I knew something was different about that devil. And this Shin Kamiya dude is definitely not Jin. This is gonna create a lot of interest and hype for this movie.
Signature Feng Wei: The sixth deadly venom.

"The word kenpō is a Japanese translation of the Chinese word "qu?nfǎ"

"In Japanese martial arts, kenpō is used to designate Chinese martial arts, (much as the term kung fu is used in English-speaking countries)"
victormefer
Shihan
PSN: VictorMefer
#66 “Quote” Edit Post
This looks amazing! Xiaoyu and Alisa are sooo cute. And they better have Lili in it.
Signature My TTT2 team:
Et qui es tu au juste?
At least make this fun!
Devil_Jin-Kun
Fujin
#67 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SPINMASTER X
Thanks for posting that. That brings up some very interesting questions. Soon as I watched the trailer I knew something was different about that devil. And this Shin Kamiya dude is definitely not Jin. This is gonna create a lot of interest and hype for this movie.

Well Jin's devil form is angelic and some people say its some re-imagining of kazuya's devil form. I would sorta agree due to the wings.
DigitalCount
Mister Pittsburgh
PSN: DigitalCount
#68 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by kurichan Tekken 4 has shown us that G-Corporation was trying to clone Devil Kazuya, but what came of them is unknown, but I assume Kazuya/Heihachi destroyed them all, judging from the opening video we saw for Tekken 4.
I'm pretty sure that G-Corp is still alive and kicking, just under Kazuya's/Bruce's leadership. The symbols on their gear/vehicles are a giant stylized G. Also, T4 explicitly states that Kazuya offered himself up as research material. It's possible that Shin was one of many test subjects who was introduced to the Devil Gene but was the only one to survive. This is probably why, if the Devil character we see is Devil Shin, he resembles Kazuya's Devil so strongly.

Devil may have wanted to unite with Devil Jin, but Kazuya definitely didn't want that--Kazuya would become a mere puppet. Kazuya was trying to unify himself with Devil, and finally succeeded when Devil was distracted by Jin's abilities.

My personal theory about Devil and the markings has to do with the amount of power someone is releasing/using at any given time. Generally, Kazuya fully releases his power while transformed, whether it's Devil or Kazuya in control. Jin, on the other hand, actively resists it, so it either remains dormant (single tattoo), seeps out around the cracks in his foundation (tattoos all over) or eventually takes full control (T5 ending). This Shin guy seems to be somewhere in between Kazuya and Jin (which is probably why his name is Kamiya Shin).

Another interesting thing to note is that the unknown devil in this is flying away from a laser--awesomeness dogfight ensues? I hope so. A three-way flying brawl would be way too much for my tiny brain.
-DC
Signature <CDHP> Chicks Dig Heihachi Players
Steve Gets Fresh

2012: Manji Assassins Political Party
SCT4LIFE
kurichan
Iron Fist God
#69 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Devil_Jin-Kun
First and foremost, they better not fuck up this movie. The trailer shows a lot of promise.
I hope they don?t either, but the fact that they created a scene with Alisa, Xiaoyu and Panda flying in the air tells me that this movie is going to be fool of cutesy/silly moments because that?s how Harada?s rolls?brace yourselves.

Anyways, the tattoo could most likely mean a symbol for the devil gene. Remember, Kazuya made a deal with the devil in tekken 1 (or before then if he wanted to survive after heihachi threw him off the cliff) so technically, he is the devil.
True. Kazuya made his pact with Devil at the age of five, well before Tekken even came about.

Kazuya didn?t become Devil fully until just after the first tournament, though Devil?s presence was become more and more powerful as time passed, so yeah, I guess you could still say he was Devil. For every time he was angered, he lost a piece of himself, and Heihachi made sure to make his life a living nightmare.

Jin's case however, I don't think he was born with the gene (probably did though) and in Tekken 3's intro, you could see the tattoo freshly branded into his arms.
The fact that its called a ?gene? makes me believe that he was?Heihachi even needed the Devil Gene to conduct his own experiment, as he was born with it.

Devil can?t just possess whoever it wants; it needs permission or a key of sorts (the gene) to make its wildest ambitions come true. Kazuya gave himself to Devil while in the throes of Death. Jin, however, was born with Kazuya?s DNA, thus negating Devil?s need to make a deal/request. Jin was his from the beginning, a plan B if you will.

After her bout with Kazuya during Tekken 2?s end, Jun realized that her time in the city had severely diminished her powers, which is why she left it for her home in the forest of Yakushima to strengthen her bond to Mother Nature, the force from which her power stems. She barely defeated Devil when it first tried to take Jin (so says Tekken 3?s opening story) and as she wanted to keep him safe for as long as she possibly could, she needed to be in top form. When Jun was knocked out of the picture, Devil was free to do as it pleased, as Jin could not prevent it from taking him, as evidenced by the Tekken 3 movie.

And apparently the Kazama blood is like an anti-devil thing (asuka's t5 ending, suggest that the kazama family fends off the devil. perverted ending too btw) so the kazama blood might have something to do with the angelic appearance.
Maybe, but I think that remark Devil made was itself jumping to conclusions as it wondered why it couldn?t draw its powers from Jin?Kazuya (I believe, anyway) was obviously preventing Devil from doing as it pleased, as it would have jeopardized his own ability to control Devil?s severed connection to him.

Assuming Tekken is falling the Japan?s religious take on possessions and exorcisms, Jin cannot purge himself of Devil or its Jin. Female priestesses are the ones with the ability to do that, which is why we see Jun and Asuka with that ability. If anything, the Kazama blood amped Devil?s powers.

And girls love pretty boys who are angels, so why not?
I hate the feathered hairstyles of Japan. How on earth do these styles stick after all the fighting they go through? No hair gel from these plains could keep their hair in top form from start to finish.

Edit:
Hey, DigitalCount, it?s been awhile
Originally posted by DigitalCount
I'm pretty sure that G-Corp is still alive and kicking, just under Kazuya's/Bruce's leadership. The symbols on their gear/vehicles are a giant stylized G.
I didn?t mean G-Corporation itself, but the clones they were making.

Also, T4 explicitly states that Kazuya offered himself up as research material. It's possible that Shin was one of many test subjects who was introduced to the Devil Gene but was the only one to survive. This is probably why, if the Devil character we see is Devil Shin, he resembles Kazuya's Devil so strongly.
I wonder, as it has been stated that this story takes place between Tekken?s 5 and 6?

Devil may have wanted to unite with Devil Jin, but Kazuya definitely didn't want that--Kazuya would become a mere puppet. Kazuya was trying to unify himself with Devil, and finally succeeded when Devil was distracted by Jin's abilities.
I totally agree. Now all that?s left is for him to regain the part of Devil that went into Jin.

My personal theory about Devil and the markings has to do with the amount of power someone is releasing/using at any given time. Generally, Kazuya fully releases his power while transformed, whether it's Devil or Kazuya in control. Jin, on the other hand, actively resists it, so it either remains dormant (single tattoo), seeps out around the cracks in his foundation (tattoos all over) or eventually takes full control (T5 ending).
I always found that markings as something stupid. Why would Devil need to mark its host, does it have a bad memory and needs something to remind it of whom its host is? The markings help those who know what they?re looking for to seek its host(s) out?Ogre anyone?

This Shin guy seems to be somewhere in between Kazuya and Jin (which is probably why his name is Kamiya Shin).
Time will tell.

Another interesting thing to note is that the unknown devil in this is flying away from a laser--awesomeness dogfight ensues? I hope so. A three-way flying brawl would be way too much for my tiny brain.
-DC
I noticed that too. I hope this movies delivers, but it may have been better if Namco didn?t try to tie it to the games, as I?m trying to see how this fits into Tekken 5 and 6 without retconning the story?

Last edited by kurichan on May 13th, 2011 at 00:53

Devil_Jin-Kun
Fujin
#70 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by kurichan The fact that its called a ?gene? makes me believe that he was?Heihachi even needed the Devil Gene to conduct his own experiment, as he was born with it.

Now the thing is, I'm no scientist or whatnot, but I'm not sure how being possessed by devil or having a pact with the devil changes your cellular makeup so that the "devil gene" could be passed down (or even created in the first place). I'd assume by devil's power, you can temporarily transform into another being.

though, the possibility of mutating is a good possibility. But that's not up to me to say what is what.

Originally posted by kurichan Devil can?t just possess whoever it wants; it needs permission or a key of sorts (the gene) to make its wildest ambitions come true. Kazuya gave himself to Devil while in the throes of Death. Jin, however, was born with Kazuya?s DNA, thus negating Devil?s need to make a deal/request. Jin was his from the beginning, a plan B if you will.

After her bout with Kazuya during Tekken 2?s end, Jun realized that her time in the city had severely diminished her powers, which is why she left it for her home in the forest of Yakushima to strengthen her bond to Mother Nature, the force from which her power stems. She barely defeated Devil when it first tried to take Jin (so says Tekken 3?s opening story) and as she wanted to keep him safe for as long as she possibly could, she needed to be in top form. When Jun was knocked out of the picture, Devil was free to do as it pleased, as Jin could not prevent it from taking him, as evidenced by the Tekken 3 movie.

This is true. But after Jun died, Jin wasn't immediately taken by the devil. Though I don't think this is relevent at all

Originally posted by kurichan Maybe, but I think that remark Devil made was itself jumping to conclusions as it wondered why it couldn?t draw its powers from Jin?Kazuya (I believe, anyway) was obviously preventing Devil from doing as it pleased, as it would have jeopardized his own ability to control Devil?s severed connection to him.

Assuming Tekken is falling the Japan?s religious take on possessions and exorcisms, Jin cannot purge himself of Devil or its Jin. Female priestesses are the ones with the ability to do that, which is why we see Jun and Asuka with that ability. If anything, the Kazama blood amped Devil?s powers.

Maybe, but in kazuya's ending in T4, devil tried to take his other devil half (gene perhaps?) but was unable to do so because of the kazama blood (or so it was suggested). This probably is also the reason why Jin can resist better (although vain :\) and prevents certain things from happening.

i'm not exactly familiar with japanese religion so I can't really say mucha bout that ^^;;

Originally posted by kurichan Devil can?t just possess whoever it wants; it needs permission or a key of sorts (the gene) to make its wildest ambitions come true. Kazuya gave himself to Devil while in the throes of Death. Jin, however, was born with Kazuya?s DNA, thus negating Devil?s need to make a deal/request. Jin was his from the beginning, a plan B if you will.

Speaking of devil's half, I think its more so that Jin possessed the devil's half when kazuya's body was burned in tekken 2 (after tekken 2 rather) so devil doesn't have to make a deal or pact when part of him is already inside Jin. Though why the mark was branded after so long, I have noooo idea

I hate the feathered hairstyles of Japan. How on earth do these styles stick after all the fighting they go through? No hair gel from these plains could keep their hair in top form from start to finish.

you should see final fantasy 7 advent children. All that debris and some cases water and its perfectly fine. Must be a japanese thing.
Frost Needle
Deity
PSN: Submissive Bastard
#71 “Quote” Edit Post
An entirely new topic:

If this takes place between 5 and 6, then the Nina and Anna fight is predetermined: Anna will lose. I just hope that this fight will be epic!
Signature : Sweetie, let's take a look at your chest cavity...
: Go! Hide yourselves at Reivax!!
Reofurnathalos
4th Dan
PSN: Reofurnathalos
#72 “Quote” Edit Post
?? wait, what? from my understanding isn't it:

-Kaz got the Devil Gene cuz of the pact(means Heihachi doesn't have the gene),then able to transform into Devil, then controlled it,
-Kaz got killed then Devil split into 2, 1 remaining in Kaz, 1 wandering
-Jin was born with the Devil Gene, but couldn't transform into Devil(?)
-Later on Devil possessed Jin which branded him the tattoo on his left arm?
-Then in Tekken 5, Jinpachi claims that he was possessed by a "monster"(presumably a different Devil?)moments before he died.

Well, if you pause/play in the 1st scenes, you could see that Kamiya Shin has a diff tattoo w/c resembles the one on Jin's forehead. About the Devil at the last part, it could be Shin(that would be cool, Dkaz vs Djin vs Dshin) but from what I saw when I watched the clips again there's a scar...so the post of Digital Count might be correct that it's possible that it's Kazuya unleashing the Devil's full power. Idk, but for me it would be cool if we'd have 3 Devils, and they should at least make Shin a DLC for TTT2 if ever he is a fighter in the movie

my friend also suggests that Kamiya Shin might be a wrong translation for Kazama Jin(which I highly doubt) and that Kamiya Shin probably represents Jin's good side when he was still in High School...I don't think that's the situation though, as Jin has a picture w/ Kamiya Shin and their group:

circled in red=Shin, blue = Jin

and another pic why I doubt Kamiya Shin=Jin

totally different

Last edited by Reofurnathalos on May 13th, 2011 at 08:19

Signature DORYAHH!!
Aegis
"King Kong Fist"
#73 “Quote” Edit Post
At the very least, I can definitely say without a shadow of a doubt that Blood Vengeance will look VERY pretty. Whether it be good, however... well, CG features like Appleseed were good. CG features like Advent Children, I can't understand how people can like it beyond the fact it involves the FF7 world. And the last couple of Tekken games were mostly jokes when it comes to even a basic storyline. Of course, I hold out some hope mainly because of Dai Sato being involved in the screenplay. Ghost in the Shell: SAC, Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Eureka Seven... those are not bad names in his resume.
Signature T3h 4rT15t 1z k1uk1n 8uTZ!11!1oneone
jadensoral
Destroyer
#74 “Quote” Edit Post
This film is obviously out to help TTT2's release. Look's like it could actually be pretty good too!
kurichan
Iron Fist God
#75 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Devil_Jin-Kun
Now the thing is, I'm no scientist or whatnot, but I'm not sure how being possessed by devil or having a pact with the devil changes your cellular makeup so that the "devil gene" could be passed down (or even created in the first place). I'd assume by devil's power, you can temporarily transform into another being.
Well, let me first start by saying that nothing I?ve said should be taken as fact unless backed up with a foot note or what have you?what I?ve said is mainly my own opinion.

The Devil Gene is nothing more than a very important catalyst. Simply having it in your system will not grant you the power of flight or the ability to shoot lasers from your forehead. The gene allows Devil and its host to bond, nothing more; Devil is what gives the host the ability to do whatever a Devil can do.

Kazuya changed when he allowed Devil to enter his body and mind. His genetic makeup changed; thus, explaining why he can transform and fly. Jin was conceived while Kazuya was Devil Kazuya, which in turn passed down his newly created linage to his unborn yet to be born offspring, Jin.

This is true. But after Jun died, Jin wasn't immediately taken by the devil. Though I don't think this is relevent at all
On the contrary, that?s exactly what happened. Jun was Devil?s brick wall; it lost to Jun when she when she wasn?t at the top of her game at the end of Tekken 2. Her mostly secluded lifestyle in Yakushima with Jin only made her stronger; Devil didn?t dare challenge her again, while she was in top form. Ogre presented Devil with an opportunity it couldn?t afford to pass up.

Like Kazuya, however, Jin didn?t immediately become completely controlled by Devil?total possession takes time. How much time is unknown, but what is known is this: Devil feeds on anger; the angrier the host, the stronger the possession and the stronger the power.

Kazuya and Jin?s circumstances are not exactly the same, different things happened to them at different times. Heihachi awakened Devil in Jin (triggered his transformation) when he tried to kill him at the end of Tekken 3. Kazuya was in Devil form during the second tournament, he was Devil Kazuya, but in his human form, much like Jin was Devil Jin during Tekkens 5 and 6. Kazuya transformed into his Devil form, when Devil tried to escaped eternally imprisonment inside the Kazuya?s corpse, which happened at the end of the second tournament (this is also how G corporation found Kazuya).

Maybe, but in kazuya's ending in T4, devil tried to take his other devil half (gene perhaps?) but was unable to do so because of the kazama blood (or so it was suggested). This probably is also the reason why Jin can resist better (although vain :\) and prevents certain things from happening.
Devil has no interest in the mutated gene it created in its host, as it is just a catalyst; its concern is its power, nothing more.

Yeah, I know what it said in the video, but whether that was true or not will probably never be explained. I still feel that it was Devil jumping to conclusions, as it wasn?t aware of Kazuya?s actions?it thought it was in total control until Kazuya regained consciousness and kicked it to the curb.

Kazuya allowed G-Corporation to experiment on him, as he was trying to learn more about himself; he knew that he had lost a significant amount of power, but was unaware of what had happened or how to trigger it again. Allowing Devil to think it was in control, presented him with the opportunity to learn what had happened and how to get all that he had lost back.

i'm not exactly familiar with japanese religion so I can't really say mucha bout that ^^;;
I don?t think it?s all that important to be honest with you, but if there?s one thing that I?ve noticed with exorcism in Japan, its that women are the ones to do it, not men. Tekken Tag Tournament and Tekken 5 have shown us that it is the women of Tekken that have the ability to exercise demons from people too.

If Jin had this ability, surely, his mother would have told him how to do it or he himself couldn?t have been possessed by Devil.

Speaking of devil's half, I think its more so that Jin possessed the devil's half when kazuya's body was burned in tekken 2 (after tekken 2 rather) so devil doesn't have to make a deal or pact when part of him is already inside Jin. Though why the mark was branded after so long, I have noooo idea
Devil was whole before Jin was born, so it wasn?t in Jin; however, its DNA was.

Devil Kazuya still body burned in the volcano crater at Tekken 2?s end, Devil tried to escape eternal imprisonment by jumping into a new host, Kazuya?s unborn child. Kazuya?s final moments/Jun?s successful attack split Devil in two. Kazuya?s death trapped part of Devil, the part that fled was now a host-less apparition roaming the world, preying on Jin.

you should see final fantasy 7 advent children. All that debris and some cases water and its perfectly fine. Must be a japanese thing.
Men in Japan care about their hair more than women do in most cases?it drives me crazy. The crazy hairstyles I like to call anime hair (as I?ve seen them there first) are becoming more common out on the streets these days. I don?t know how these styles have become business appropriate over here

?? wait, what? from my understanding isn't it:

-Kaz got the Devil Gene cuz of the pact(means Heihachi doesn't have the gene),then able to transform into Devil, then controlled it,
Yes. Kazuya?s pact with Devil was the beginning of Devil Kazuya and the end of Kazuya; the two became one. The gene is not power, but a catalyst that allows Devil to bond to its host. All the powers we see Tekken Devils do come from the Devil?s themselves, not the genes. And yes, again about Heihachi; he doesn?t have the gene.

-Kaz got killed then Devil split into 2, 1 remaining in Kaz, 1 wandering[quote]Correct.
[quote]-Jin was born with the Devil Gene, but couldn't transform into Devil(?)
Not at will, anyway, not at first.

Devil can?t take over its host from the beginning; the host would most likely resist and would win the mental bout sure to insure, destroying Devil?s chance to overcome the mental defenses of its host?Jin?s Tekken 4 ending showed us the mental battle Devil puts its host under when trying to overwhelm them; Devil tried to enrage Jin with images of his father, as rage breaks down the hosts mental defenses.
-Later on Devil possessed Jin which branded him the tattoo on his left arm?[quote]Yes. Devil?s mark was Devil opening the door to his new home, Jin.
[quote]-Then in Tekken 5, Jinpachi claims that he was possessed by a "monster"(presumably a different Devil?)moments before he died.
Yes again, Jinpachi?s demon is not the same entity that presides in both Kazuya and Jin.

my friend also suggests that Kamiya Shin might be a wrong translation for Kazama Jin(which I highly doubt)
Wrong translation? They aren?t even the same Chinese characters. Shin and Jin are different names as are Kamiya and Kazama.

and that Kamiya Shin probably represents Jin's good side when he was still in High School...I don't think that's the situation though, as Jin has a picture w/ Kamiya Shin and their group:
We know too little about Jin?s high school years to come to any real conclusion, though I?m more inclined to believe that Shin, and the other guys in the picture, were friends.

Jin was the new kid on the block with no family, save for his very wealthy grandfather kept a very close eye on him. The picture suggests that Jin found a group of guys that accepted him and they bonded, thought I don?t wonder how close they truly were.

Personally, I don?t see how they had much time to do anything really, as Tekken 3?s story suggests Heihachi trained Jin 24/7, taking him all over the world to battle people to prove himself on top of training him Mishima style karate, which Jin mastered?this movie reeks of retcon (not that that?s a bad thing).
fegelein
1st Dan
PSN: n/a
XBL: n/a
#76 “Quote” Edit Post
lol weaboland getting a boner over a CG move of a "game"
farhan
Virtuoso
PSN: VergilNeloAngelo
#77 “Quote” Edit Post
I hope we get to see Anna naked
Signature walls, breakable environments, item moves, rage and bound have ruined tekken gameplay.
maootee
6th Dan
#78 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Psychoblue
Listening to kurichan's theories involving the Tekkenverse is always a treat. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

yes it is,
he has a great knowledge and great ideas,
he should send some of the to mr. Harada
Signature -_-
bezkoh=D
1st Dan
PSN: bezkoh83
#79 “Quote” Edit Post
as long as its nothing like the live action movie i'm all in
Signature Electric Wind God Fist
Pooh Hardy
Iron Fist God
PSN: poohhardy
XBL: eww no way
#80 “Quote” Edit Post
Finally!!!!!!!

we are doing better than street fighter

1. who will be voice acting
2. who will be in it (character wise)
3. will there be lots of fight scenes or talk scenes?