Two new Street Fighter X Tekken Trailers!

Page Splits <123
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
DrJones
7th Dan
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Xiaonanigans
Yeah, the kiss is a bit unlike Nina. The cut-throat sign would be much more appropriate.

Going to alternate dimension changes a (wo)man. Some start shooting lasers out their eye, some get slutty charasteristics from their sister. It's a hell of a thing.
Signature Lars: Dad, I am Robosex!
Hei: Son, I am disappoint.
-N0WhereMan-
Master
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Kazuya is still a BAD-ASS!
(Also, the new all-black costume looks epic!)
Signature Our greatest glory consists not in never failing, but in rising every time we fall.
"Babangon ako at dudurugin kita!"
jinlo
Iron Fist God
PSN: duolrac03
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
what if they just used the MvC3 graphics engine?

imo, ryu and akuma's design looks sleeker I kinda liked their design their more faithful to the sf2 look

and chun li and c.viper are both sexier in their mvc3 iteration imo

Signature Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us.~
Thomas Paine
EmpathicMimicry
War Lord
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
What ever. I hate Capcom. Gimme some Tag Tournament 2!
Signature Once again, fate brings together those who heed the call...
Adlorin
Expert
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
I love each fighting game franchise for what it is. Each system has many elements which make it unique, fun and interesting.

Although hands-on playing has yet to be had by the public, but what the videos show and as it's described, it really just feels like another street fighter game with some tweaking. The combat system, fames, guard, launchers, juggling, combos, oki, throws, back-dashing, side-stepping - most every mechanic - that makes up Tekken is not how Street Fighter works.

IMHO it's going to be Street Fighter 5ish, with 'new faces'. It isn't going to be Tekken-anything that well dedicated and experienced Tekken players are going to feel.

Whelp, here's to another interesting Street Fighter Game -- Cheers!