Move Changes Summary

Page Splits 1...<345
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Catkitty
Iron Fist God
#81 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, I know. I'm just saying, kinda, improving CJM d+3's damages to say, 12 (and prolly reduce the following hit by 5 damages to compensate it) would be better since we can't really hit confirm the following hit. Now and then people stop at the first hit for the fear of being blocked and punished, and end up doing poor damages. I mean, 7 damages, really? Even her standing 1 does more than that.

I've been using the translated notation from old ina wiki which I believe, was CJM 1K (which is CJM d/b+3, really). That's why I wrote it that way. And it works too.

Thanks.
Signature BITCH: Beautiful Intelligent Talented Creative Honest

http://www.all-acronyms.com/cat/9/BITCH
Mr Bigglesworth
Legend
#82 “Quote” Edit Post
One small news item for Tekken Tag 2 Anna - f+3,2 is a new B! attack.

Source: http://www.sunlightyellow.com/tekkentag2/

Translation by Babel Fish comes up with 'Sir val blow' . Make of that what you will.

I'll be making some updates to the list shortly. Thanks as always, Catkitty.
Signature : f+2+3 = Fear the might of the BOOTAY!
Frost Needle
Deity
PSN: Submissive Bastard
#83 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mr Bigglesworth

Translation by Babel Fish comes up with 'Sir val blow' . Make of that what you will.

I'm back!! Because TTT2 is just within reach.

I hope this new B! of hers would give her the ability 'lengthen' her juggle a bit, and a wider hitbox on walls.
Signature : Sweetie, let's take a look at your chest cavity...
: Go! Hide yourselves at Reivax!!
Catkitty
Iron Fist God
#84 “Quote” Edit Post
My pleasure Mr Bigglesworth and thanks for the update too!

Please don't hate me, I think I made a mistake:

While it is true that ina wiki mentioned that d/f+3, 1~b is -15, -3, -3, I should remind you that those are the exact same frames for d/f+3. What this means is that since d/f+3, 1~b is essentially d/f+3 with a movement cancel, it should take longer to recover (and simultaneously give out worse frames both hit and block) than a single d/f+3.

IIRC I posted way back that Ling's d/b+1 (i18) beats CJM 2, 1 (i10) coming from a hit d/f+3, 1~b. This convinces me that d/f+3, 1~b is at least -9f on hit.

------------

These right here might not be the most useful changes but:
T5 -> DR
u/f+1, 3: No longer knocks the foe down when connects at his / her back, allowing the following hits to connect

CJM Parry: Always deals 21 damages instead of taking the formula: 25 + (1/2 * base low damage)

TTT -> T5
Right and Back throw no longer guarantees d+3+4

d/f, d/f+1... allows the foe to recover faster

I noticed that you listed d/f+3, 3, 3, 1's new property as a negative change; while this is true, this could also be a beneficial change i.e, when it connects at the foe's back, where it guarantees a f,f+3; or near wall, where it's a free 3, 4 for clean damages (instead of scaled damages had it juggled).

-----------

Some more data from ina:

d/b+1... -7, +3, +3
d/b+1, 1... -17, -6, JG
d/b+1, 4... -17, JG, JG
d+1, N+4... -11, -1, -1 ---> Apparently it's negative frame on hit and CH now
d/b+2, N+4... -8, +1, +1
d/b+4... -18, -7, -7 ---> It is -14f on block in DR, but this one could be wrong
d/b+4, 3... -16, -2, JG

-----------
As for the new bound move, could it be translated as 'Serval Blow'? A serval is an African wild cat...

Thanks

Last edited by Catkitty on Mar 25th, 2011 at 07:56

Signature BITCH: Beautiful Intelligent Talented Creative Honest

http://www.all-acronyms.com/cat/9/BITCH
Juggle-sama
Fujin
PSN: Juggle-sama
#85 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mr Bigglesworth

What a weird-ass notation... I guess I'll have to see it for myself. Hopefully it has a better hitbox and better axis control than SS+3.

Also, the name is SA-BURU BURO-, or Serval Blow. It's referring to the Serval Cat in South Africa.
Signature Hm? I got lucky? Well damn, I'm about to get luckier.
Mr Bigglesworth
Legend
#86 “Quote” Edit Post
Okay, I've made some updates.

Originally posted by Catkitty

These right here might not be the most useful changes but:
T5 -> DR
u/f+1, 3: No longer knocks the foe down when connects at his / her back, allowing the following hits to connect
This is already listed in the 5.1 to DR section. Should it be in the 5.0 to 5.1?

CJM Parry: Always deals 21 damages instead of taking the formula: 25 + (1/2 * base low damage)
I had no idea the reversal damage was formula based . I've put it in the list. I hope I've written the correct formula.

Some more data from ina:

d/b+1... -7, +3, +3
d/b+1, 1... -17, -6, JG
d/b+1, 4... -17, JG, JG
d+1, N+4... -11, -1, -1 ---> Apparently it's negative frame on hit and CH now
d/b+2, N+4... -8, +1, +1
d/b+4... -18, -7, -7 ---> It is -14f on block in DR, but this one could be wrong
d/b+4, 3... -16, -2, JG
I'll admit I don't always trust INA. I'd be grateful if anyone could confirm these before I add them. I'm particularly interested in d/b+1's block recovery. I'm sure it improved to -1 in DR and INA never updated their frame data.

As for the new bound move, could it be translated as 'Serval Blow'? A serval is an African wild cat...

Thanks
Poison frogs and African wild cats . Can anyone figure out what the theme is for Anna's move list?
Signature : f+2+3 = Fear the might of the BOOTAY!