Page Splits 1...<4567>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Cosmic_Castaway
Dark Knight
PSN: Heavenstrider
#101 “Quote” Edit Post
I have a program that reads PDF files, and it can't read that. I have Microsoft Word, yet that second file couldn't open in Word.
Signature Some days, some nights; some live, some die in the way of the samurai. Some fight, some bleed; sun up to sun down; the sons of a battle-cry.
tyler2k
PSN: tyler2k1
#102 “Quote” Edit Post
The file name was something like "Dragunov's" so I dropped the 's and appended .pdf, seemed to open up fine, not sure about the 2nd files as I didn't try opening it. How updated and/or correct is the frame data? I see a few things that are probably incorrect and a few things that are definitely incorrect.
Signature twitch.tv/tyler2k - My twitch.tv channel | www.tyler2k.com - My fighting game site
Tutorial Series: iWS tutorial video | CC and CDc tutorial video | Hit Confirm tutorial video
Beginner Series: Throw System (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
kratorion
Warrior
PSN: kratoswet
#103 “Quote” Edit Post
oh wait the second file is from thw microsoft works. in winodws so to open that one you neeed the software microsoft works or maybe i can convert it to a format for your mac i dont know anything about mac computers so i can do some surfing for info on how to convert microsft works format in mac.

the format is WPS i think. only for microsoft works
Signature being myself is better then being someone else.
For every action, theres an equal opposite reaction.
I too believe in fear!
Cosmic_Castaway
Dark Knight
#104 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by tyler2k
The file name was something like "Dragunov's" so I dropped the 's and appended .pdf, seemed to open up fine, not sure about the 2nd files as I didn't try opening it. How updated and/or correct is the frame data? I see a few things that are probably incorrect and a few things that are definitely incorrect.

This worked.
Signature Some days, some nights; some live, some die in the way of the samurai. Some fight, some bleed; sun up to sun down; the sons of a battle-cry.
kratorion
Warrior
PSN: kratoswet
#105 “Quote” Edit Post
well im glad if anyone has microsoft word just open the file wps in there.
so that way if anyone is willing to fix it go ahead.its everyone's work so i dont take credit
Signature being myself is better then being someone else.
For every action, theres an equal opposite reaction.
I too believe in fear!
LAWZ-Mike
Fujin
PSN: LAWZ-Mike
#106 “Quote” Edit Post
what are the frames if you can qcf+1 or qcf 1+2 as fast as possible? I can do it pretty fast close range now. I've been practicing and can hide the whole qcf motion entirely. It's pretty baddass when you can hide a shoulder or and invisible low like qcf+3.
Cosmic_Castaway
Dark Knight
#107 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by LAWZ-Mike
what are the frames if you can qcf+1 or qcf 1+2 as fast as possible?

Qcf+1: 15~16 frames, afaik.
Qcf+1+2: 14f
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
PSN: BlackPriest_ITA
#108 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Cosmic_Castaway
Qcf+1: 15~16 frames, afaik.
Qcf+1+2: 14f

Pretty sure qcf+1 is i18 on perfect execution. Also, i14 qcf+1+2 is almost impossible for a human being IMO, it's i15 more often than not.
tyler2k
#109 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by BlackPriest
Pretty sure qcf+1 is i18 on perfect execution. Also, i14 qcf+1+2 is almost impossible for a human being IMO, it's i15 more often than not.

Like BP said, qcf+1's speed is usually regarded as i16 (i18) and qcf+1+2 is i12 (i14) where () denotes with execution. Execution would be d (buffered), d/f (frame 1), f+move (frame 2) + its animation speed. A perfect i14 qcf+1+2 isn't impossible, but unless you practice it a lot, don't expect it to come out at i14.
Signature twitch.tv/tyler2k - My twitch.tv channel | www.tyler2k.com - My fighting game site
Tutorial Series: iWS tutorial video | CC and CDc tutorial video | Hit Confirm tutorial video
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#110 “Quote” Edit Post
Strangely I find i14 qcf+1+2 much harder than i18 qcf+1.

Might be because of the 2 button input...
LAWZ-Mike
Fujin
#111 “Quote” Edit Post
haha BP. I think qcf+1+2 is the easier of them. its all about speed, and like T2K said practice makes perfect. I intend to try to make my drag even more interesting.

and if you jab and buffer the 2 you don't even have to press both buttons like a grab break, just execute the movement and hit 1 or 2. I do this a lot to prevent telegraph of ff+1+2 or even wall combo b+2, WS 1+2. By just holding down 2 and pressing 1 I haven't missed a wall since.
Cosmic_Castaway
Dark Knight
#112 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by BlackPriest

Tekken Arena had qcf+1 listed as 15~16 frames on perfect. Thought it sounded a little funny. I mainly use qcf+1+2 as a whiff punisher if I'm a little late on the qcf+2, so no i14 ain't a big deal. And qcf+1 has about the same application as b+1+2. It's a poke, but it's not a poke you just throw out.
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#113 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by LAWZ-Mike
haha BP. I think qcf+1+2 is the easier of them. its all about speed, and like T2K said practice makes perfect. I intend to try to make my drag even more interesting.

Can't be practice of the qcf:button though, must be because of the 2 button input (w/o sounding cocky I think I have qcf inputs down very well; it's a big part of Pauls game, i15 qcf+2's for punishing and strict qcf+1's in juggles). I am think that I must be sometimes one frame off with one of the 2 buttons.
LAWZ-Mike
Fujin
#114 “Quote” Edit Post
Oh i see. yeah, I understand how that could happen.
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#115 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, you know, I always played with 2-button binds since I started playing Tekken (in Europe it?s never a big deal and always allowed at tourneys), but about half a year ago I came to the conclusion that it is incredibly scrubby (even though I have seen many, many players ? even stick players like me ? play with binds over here), so it?s really possible that I?m sometimes not doing the two button input perfectly timed yet after a qcf motion (for 2-button inputs you cannot buffer like a qcf+1+2 post block) considering I always focus on inputting the button exactly with the f in qcf instead of concentrating on doing the 2 buttons simultaneously and considering I really just learned it a few months back.
Gotta focus on practicing this a little bit more, but currently I?m working on my sloppy throw break consistency and movement a lot, and there?s so little time and still so much to learn?
LAWZ-Mike
Fujin
#116 “Quote” Edit Post
haha! funny how you say that and I asked about it like 2-3 months ago. I used to do binds as well. Now, I don't have any use for them. It didn't really handicap me, but my execution did get better without them because I had to practice more, and I didn't have the tendency to use the moves I already had "preset" anymore. I don't think its scrubby at all, but we Americans get a little impatient when someone has to config buttons when the opponent doesn't.. I used to have to carry a piece of paper when going to other people's house to play and I knew they were a little annoyed but fuck it, that's what I did and I'll still whoop that head!
noodalls
PSN: noodalls
#117 “Quote” Edit Post
Move Range Damage Initiation Total Frames Block Hit CH Other
1 h 8 10 27 1 8 8
11 hh 9 30 53 -4 7 7
113 hhm 26 55 86 -8 5 35
12 hm 12 28 54 -7 4 4
121 hmm 47 81 -13 -1 20
13 hh 18 29 55 -7 1 9
132 hhm 26 53 87 -10 16 16
2 h 12 10 29 0 9 9
21 hh 9 22 43 -2 6 6
213 hhh 28 44 78 -9 -18 -18 41
214 hhl 16 48 79 -12 3 3

Looks great before the formatting hits. Been doing some work on frame data capture, using Dragunov as the example, so figured I'd share this with people.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/wiki/...unov_Frame_Data

More viewable here.

Last edited by noodalls on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 07:15

tyler2k
#118 “Quote” Edit Post
I was trying to log into the wiki, but I'm having problems with the temp password, and I noticed this was up. I have two questions 1) What does "Other" refer to? Or do you plan on having a reference key later? 2) What do you plan on doing with MS/MSc? (I'm not sure if +frames on MS/MSc are universal, if they are, this is a moot point.) I meant it as full ass stun vs tech frames, though.

Anyway, thanks
noodalls
PSN: noodalls
#119 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.mediafire.com/?o7dto39gcqrs9dg

There's some of his moves recorded, was going to upload all but it didn't want to. Away for a week, so no more in the interim.

Not going to finish this, as it's not the intent and will take a lot of time. Will use it for something in the short-term future though.
tyler2k
#120 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by noodalls
Not going to finish this, as it's not the intent and will take a lot of time. Will use it for something in the short-term future though.

They were more general questions, but at the same time this discussion might be better suited for wiki discussion/forums. Thanks still.